Arizona Coyotes.

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

MLB? 

Nashville would be a cool expansion spot. 

Nahsville and Portland would likely be the next 2 expansion spots.

Manfred said he would possibly give Oakland a shot at putting a expansion team back in Oakland. The caveat to that is I think there is a chance the Vegas A’s deal falls through and the A’s stay in Sacramento. No way you would have teams in Sacramento, San Francisco, and Oakland. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Nahsville and Portland would likely be the next 2 expansion spots.

Manfred said he would possibly give Oakland a shot at putting an expansion team back in Oakland. The caveat to that is I think there is a chance the Vegas A’s deal falls through and the A’s stay in Sacramento. No way you would have teams in Sacramento, San Francisco, and Oakland. 

A’s are a disaster.  Nashville/Charlotte would be the “coolest” spots outside of Vegas imo. Some tall cans of piss before a baseball game on the strip would be like an out of body experience. 😂

24 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

A’s are a disaster.  Nashville/Charlotte would be the “coolest” spots outside of Vegas imo.

A’s are a total mess. Fisher is a complete shit bag owner. Reminds of Major League or Slap Shot where the owner is just tanking the team 😂. My cousin has worked for them for years in the front office and said when Fisher bought from Wolff the franchise just went in a downward spiral.

I actually dont think Vegas is a good spot for MLB. I don’t know how it will draw. 82 games is a big nut to fill.
Football is easy and a great fit for Vegas. 8 games and it can be a full weekend destination. But on a Tuesday or Wednesday night when say the Mariners are in town, its a tough sell. Not to mention, dome stadiums for baseball are absolutely shit.

Nahshville I think would be a great city for baseball. I was just there a few months back and talking to locals they think a MLB team will happen soon. I hope they get a team.

Charlotte, I don't know? But that has to be one of the most boring metro cities in the country hands down. No character or cultural identity, blah dowtown and very cookie cutter suburban feel to it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Salt Lake has been told by MLB they are in the next expansion. An area for the stadium is already earmarked and they’re just waiting for the word to start demolition. 

I’d expect them to lead the league in the lowest “Beer sales” 😂

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Are now the Utah Coyotes

Their moving to Salt Lake City. 

And word on the street is there's talks of a MLB team with interest in SLC as well.... 

The current Coyote team is playing in a substandard scenario. They play (played) in an NCAA stadium of 5,000 seats which includes metal folding chair seating behind the goalie. And too many losing seasons this past decade. It’s time for a reset. I believe that if they build a better arena in SLC and when they change their name they will fit in perfectly in Utah. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cossacks said:

A’s are a total mess. Fisher is a complete shit bag owner. Reminds of Major League or Slap Shot where the owner is just tanking the team 😂. My cousin has worked for them for years in the front office and said when Fisher bought from Wolff the franchise just went in a downward spiral.

I actually dont think Vegas is a good spot for MLB. I don’t know how it will draw. 82 games is a big nut to fill.
Football is easy and a great fit for Vegas. 8 games and it can be a full weekend destination. But on a Tuesday or Wednesday night when say the Mariners are in town, it’s a tough sell. Not to mention, dome stadiums for baseball are absolutely shit.

Baseball will do fine here. But I have a feeling that there is another reason why all of these new shiny stadiums and arenas are being built in Vegas. For the Summer Olympics in 2032 or 2036 and beyond. FYI there is a plan for a basketball arena coming to the south strip too. https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/whos-got-next-planned-las-vegas-arena-could-be-home-to-nba-team-2794857/amp/

IMG_4086.webp

IMG_4085.webp

IMG_4088.webp

IMG_4087.jpeg

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Baseball will do fine here. But I have a feeling that there is another reason why all of these new shiny stadiums and arenas are being built in Vegas. For the Summer Olympics in 2032 or 2036 and beyond. FYI there is a plan for a basketball arena coming to the south strip too. https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/whos-got-next-planned-las-vegas-arena-could-be-home-to-nba-team-2794857/amp/

IMG_4086.webp

IMG_4085.webp

IMG_4088.webp

IMG_4087.jpeg

18 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

A’s are a disaster.  Nashville/Charlotte would be the “coolest” spots outside of Vegas imo. Some tall cans of piss before a baseball game on the strip would be like an out of body experience. 😂

18 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Football is easy and a great fit for Vegas. 8 games and it can be a full weekend destination. But on a Tuesday or Wednesday night when say the Mariners are in town, its a tough sell. Not to mention, dome stadiums for baseball are absolutely shit.

Nahshville I think would be a great city for baseball. I was just there a few months back and talking to locals they think a MLB team will happen soon. I hope they get a team.

Charlotte, I don't know? But that has to be one of the most boring metro cities in the country hands down. No character or cultural identity, blah dowtown and very cookie cutter suburban feel to it. 

I wouldn't be surprised  if Vegas got an NBA team too... 

That's been in the wood works since I was in Middle School....

I know there was once mention of moving the Kings or Thunder to Las Vegas

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I wouldn't be surprised  if Vegas got an NBA team too... 

That's been in the wood works since I was in Middle School....

I know there was once mention of moving the Kings or Thunder to Las Vegas

Nope we are going to pillage the Warriors! 

• Haha 2