Miami Hurricanes

TheRealCAJ

19 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

They are the worst playoff contender I’ve ever seen. People on twitter are saying they’re as bad as 2015 Michigan State and that’s FALSE. MSU had an NFL QB in Cook. 

Miami is AVERAGE on defense. 

Miami is AVERAGE on special teams 

Miami is BAD on offense. 

That is not a top 5 team in the country.

Maybe but who hasn't struggled this year 

So far no team has looked impressive and no one has seperated themselves from the pack

36 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

They are the worst playoff contender I’ve ever seen. People on twitter are saying they’re as bad as 2015 Michigan State and that’s FALSE. MSU had an NFL QB in Cook. 

Miami is AVERAGE on defense. 

Miami is AVERAGE on special teams 

Miami is BAD on offense. 

That is not a top 5 team in the country.

Are you saying this because they lost today or have you always felt this way?

And come on now.... you buggin when you say they're average on defense. 

I said it for a while that this is the most overrated team since Ohio State in 2006. 

They needed miracles to beat average ass teams. The pollsters just kept ranking them high because they were undefeated and have one those "names" that get ranked on past prestige instead of actual in year results. 

Then they felt solidified when they beat Notre Dame but they are an average team who is the king of being over ranked. 

The mediocrity ran out of luck. I don't think they make the playoff even beating Clemson. 

I think Bama is locked unless they lost twice. If Bama wins 1 of the next 2 they are in. Wisconsin is in if they win out. Oklahoma too if they beat TCU. 

GA if they beat Bama. 

Miami is now on the bottom of the totem pole 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Are you saying this because they lost today or have you always felt this way?

Bro, you should give me more respect than that. I’ve said this all year and I knew this was a game they could lose today because they’re not a great football team. Not great football team do this: 

They needed a LAST MINUTE touchdown to beat Georgia Tech. It was like 4th and 16 and they got lucky on the tipped pass. Not bowl eligible

They needed a LAST MINUTE touchdown to beat Florida State. Not bowl eligible. 

They trailed VIRGINIA by 14 on two separate occasions. 

THEY WERE LEADING 2-8 NORTH CAROLINA 17-13 in the 4th quarter  not bowl eligible

They beat Syracuse by ONE possession  

Check the receipts playboy 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Bro, you should give me more respect than that. I’ve said this all year and I knew this was a game they could lose today because they’re not a great football team. Not great football team do this: 

They needed a LAST MINUTE touchdown to beat Georgia Tech. It was like 4th and 16 and they got lucky on the tipped pass. Not bowl eligible

THEY WERE LEADING 2-8 NORTH CAROLINA 17-13 in the 4th quarter  not bowl eligible

Florida state can get bowl eligible with winning next 2 games since from what I'm hearing they rescheduled game with Louisiana Monroe 

36 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Miami defense: 

439 yards to Virginia 

429 yards to Toledo

428 yards to North Carolina 

406 yards to Florida State 

399 yards to Syracuse

355 yards to Pittsburgh 

Their defense is very AVERAGE. If not for leading the country in turnovers, they’d be closer to BAD. Did you know they’re 108th in FBS in scoring off turnovers? So they turn the ball over and do nothing with it. 

4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

And Georgia Tech can be bowl eligible with win tomorrow 

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I said it for a while that this is the most overrated team since Ohio State in 2006. 

They needed miracles to beat average ass teams. The pollsters just kept ranking them high because they were undefeated and have one those "names" that get ranked on past prestige instead of actual in year results. 

Then they felt solidified when they beat Notre Dame but they are an average team who is the king of being over ranked. 

The mediocrity ran out of luck. I don't think they make the playoff even beating Clemson. 

I think Bama is locked unless they lost twice. If Bama wins 1 of the next 2 they are in. Wisconsin is in if they win out. Oklahoma too if they beat TCU. 

GA if they beat Bama. 

Miami is now on the bottom of the totem pole 

Ga not beating bama and if auburn wins out they would have the edge over bama when it comes to getting in

Bama could get in by finishing second but depends on how others do

25 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I'm not saying that they're great either. They're a good team....it's just that Malik Rosier was cheeks today. I knew it would be a time where he would do them in, and today was that day.

Fast-forward to next week..... I like their chances against clemson.