Ga posters give us your North Gwinnett vs Colquitt score.

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Also, how did DJ cause anything? Georgia has had National champs ever since people started crowning champs. 

Yes, traditionally GA has been over ranked in the polls. I have always said that. What DJ did was reinforce that to a new generation. Nut jobs like Echo. 

DJ never understood high school football and went with that old template, mistaking crowd and band size for team play. 

GA, LA, SC, GA.... he always grossly over valued.

Don't you recall? 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Traditional power areas like GA and NJ are down this year at the top which gives pollsters fits. 

and yes, let's hear cases from the Colquitt haters, we already heard from the starry eyed.

-----------------------------

NG not showing up? They forfeit, knowing Clquitt has been proclaimed, by Opie, #3 in the country? 

All I hear about is Colquitt so this game, if played, must be a gimmie. 

NJ a traditional power? What shit are you smoking?

Its incredible... Mind blowing you are commenting about where GA stands this year... That they are down.

GA is very deep this year.  As in #50-#60 in GA is greater than or equal to #6-7 in NJ.

There is absolutely nothing that can lead one to think GA is down. You have made no argument whatsoever. You just type whatever mindless junk enters that melting pot of a brain.

I dont remember you being so pitiful and easy to clown on. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You said the other teams proved something above Colquitt. Now the goal posts are shifting because you know it's untrue. 

Since we are on the losses subject suddenly...Which of those teams play in the third toughest league in the country that accounts for 2 losses? 

Did any lose 3 or more games? If not, it can be said that they proved more.

Are any rated below Colquitt? If not, it can be said they deserve greater recognition. 

Let me ask you this. If #40 is not a fair ranking of Colquitt, what is?

and why?

And btw, you need to make your case, not me. I am fine with how they are ranked. You are the one crying foul. 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Yes, traditionally GA has been over ranked in the polls. I have always said that. What DJ did was reinforce that to a new generation. Nut jobs like Echo. 

DJ never understood high school football and went with that old template, mistaking crowd and band size for team play. 

GA, LA, SC, GA.... he always grossly over valued.

Don't you recall? 

Again, you bring no evidence. More mindless babbling that is nothing more than the opinion of an extremely jealous Northerner because the Southeast gets more HSFB love.

No matter what any poll says, you say GA is down. GA has probably has 15 Top 100 teams this year... But you think its "down".

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Again, you bring no evidence. More mindless babbling that is nothing more than the opinion of an extremely jealous Northerner because the Southeast gets more HSFB love.

No matter what any poll says, you say GA is down. GA has probably has 15 Top 100 teams this year... But you think its "down".

LOL

you are a dope

I say this without malice

:)

Just now, noonereal said:

Did any lose 3 or more games? If not, it can be said that they proved more.

Are any rated below Colquitt? If not, it can be said they deserve greater recognition. 

Let me ask you this. If #40 is not a fair ranking of Colquitt, what is?

and why?

And btw, you need to make your case, not me. I am fine with how they are ranked. You are the one crying foul. 

Who cares if they lost 3?

You use to talk nonstop about tough schedules and playing good teams week in and week out would produce Ls no matter what. That was your argument for NJ every year... Now you use it against GA... Nothing more than personal bias.

Colquitt just avenged one of their losses, they beat a team by 17 that they lost to by 17 earlier in the season.

A TRUE poll isnt about losses early in the season... Its,about how a team is playing now... And theres no more than a few teams that can claim theyve been playin as well as Colquitt the last 5 weeks.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Who cares if they lost 3?

You use to talk nonstop about tough schedules and playing good teams week in and week out would produce Ls no matter what. That was your argument for NJ every year... Now you use it against GA... Nothing more than personal bias.

Colquitt just avenged one of their losses, they beat a team by 17 that they lost to by 17 earlier in the season.

A TRUE poll isnt about losses early in the season... Its,about how a team is playing now... And theres no more than a few teams that can claim theyve been playin as well as Colquitt the last 5 weeks.

You are not losing to MD, you lost to Tiff.

'Dopey. 

----------------------

As to your underlined ending. I already addressed that. Read my reply and learn.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Don't tell them truths!!!!! Echo will snuff himself! 

Yeah, on NJ's worst year this century, their top team, which sucks by NJ standards, is regarded as better than GA's best. 

Talk about butt hurt.

Thats a SJR/NJ fan that does nothing but shit on GA,bc he,got,his feelings hurt (like you)

Of course hes gonna say that.

Theres NOBODY thatd even put NJ and GA in the same sentence.

Our 1A Private champ would trample BC this year....

BC was 0-2 OOS losing to a team not even in the Top 200, and losing by 48.

While a GA 7A 2nd rd loser is about to be able to claim wins over the AL large class state champ(now #34 Hoover), and the LA D1 State Champ John Curtis...

The,#1 team in,NJ cant even beat an,average AB Wood team.

NJ was a sad excuse.

Just now, noonereal said:

and that team is rated #85 so Colquitt fits around there!!!!!!!!

This is not rocket science. 

Then we look for more evidence. They played a team ranked 65 and lost, they played a team 86 and won. 

Sooo they obviously still belong around 85. 

But wait, they also lost to 107. 

So clearly 84 is fair as can be. 

No other games were played that can be very relevant in further advancing them in the ratings. 

Tell me how you come up with they should be #3.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Thats a SJR/NJ fan that does nothing but shit on GA,bc he,got,his feelings hurt (like you)

Of course hes gonna say that.

Theres NOBODY thatd even put NJ and GA in the same sentence.

Our 1A Private champ would trample BC this year....

BC was 0-2 OOS losing to a team not even in the Top 200, and losing by 48.

While a GA 7A 2nd rd loser is about to be able to claim wins over the AL large class state champ(now #34 Hoover), and the LA D1 State Champ John Curtis...

NJ was a sad excuse.

I start by saying BC sucked.

That said, they are and should be ranked better than Colquitt.

They beat # 66 much more handily than Colquitt beat # 86. 

They beat #95 more handily than Colquitt beat # 105. 

This is apples to apples. 

Listen, this is stupid. You are not capable of being objective. 

later, little one

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

NJ was a sad excuse.

I agree!

BC had no excuse to lose. 

I am not like you explaining away losses to inferior teams like Colquitt losing to Low-ends :), Tiff and Brookwood.

I admit BC sucked, you claim Colquitt #3. What was that about showing one's insecurity?

LOL

Hey listen Opie, have a great day and i mean it. 

I have great fun in this exchanges. 

peace brother

15 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

BC supposedly sucked but is in Calpreps top 25 this week... a source NOR is using to belittle GA schools ratings.   Nothing changes.   

There really is arguments for every angle. 

You have to totally ignore that Colquitt may be the number 1 team in a top 5 power state, and that 2 of their losses came at the hands of 2 teams in the 3rd ranked league in the country in order to rank teams like Bishop Miege and South Pointe ahead of them. ECHS pointed out multiple others as well.

It can honestly be argued either way. It's just interesting and fun to find the tables turned on NOR and his agenda from the past few years. The debates are exactly flip-flopped as far as who is using what criteria. 

• Like 1

South Pointe 33-27 over Buford 

45-7 Rome over Buford 

if you think South Pointe and their superstar ATH at QB beats Colquitt , you’re out of your damn mind. The best team SP played all year was Buford and they are in the 8-12 range this year in Georgia. South Pointe doesn’t beat Dutch Fork or Dorman either