Ga posters give us your North Gwinnett vs Colquitt score.

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

This may be your worst post ever. :(

What kind of logic are you using to say that a team that went 3-3 vs top 110 teams, and it's top win is vs #85, is #15 in the country? 

Sullivan is 300. fyi

-------------------------------

They lost to # 66, they went 1-1 vs #85, they beat # 87 in a very tight game. 

Seems pretty clear to anyone looking objectively that this puts them right around #85. A place where they indeed went 1-1.

That they enjoy a # 41 rank at present is tribute to poor post season calculations Ned invokes. 

Nobody cares what you think.

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

unlike you, at least i do

I care "nooner".  It's the reason I get up each day.  I come online to see what you have posted.  When you were on sabbatical for those multitude of days...I felt like I was in my 4th realm of Hell.  It affected my demeanor and I became a LOT more sarcastic......

Rufus>>

9 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

When you were on sabbatical for those multitude of days...I felt like I was in my 4th realm of Hell.  It affected my demeanor and I became a LOT more sarcastic......

Rufus>>

then I did good being away! 

I enjoy poking folks that are emotional rather than reasoned, as you know. 

How is that Mrs. Rufus doing? She seems like a wonderful women from what you post. 

Tell her Noone here says hello. :P

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So which poll are you touting today? Did we shed another skin?

Your favorite poll of the past has them at 41. 

I tout no polls or rankings. 

I source Cal. 

and I did quote their 41 rank in Cal. 

I mentioned Fischer because he thinks less of Colquitt than I. I wanted to show other perspectives. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

then I did good being away! 

I enjoy poking folks that are emotional rather than reasoned, as you know. 

How is that Mrs. Rufus doing? She seems like a wonderful women from what you post. 

Tell her Noone here says hello. :P

Well...there is absolutely no doubt that I outpunted my coverage.  Several years back...Ms. Violet was given "sainthood" by the Catholic church for living with me for 47+ years....(currently)  Uh, and she ain't even Catholic....(Smile).  But...I'll say this....I'm worth every penny she gives me...

Rufus>>

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

These teams that Colquitt rose up from the ashes to beat were not roody poohs either. Archer was consensus top 25. Walton and Brookwood are both top 100. North Gwinnett is top 100. 

This has been one of the most amazing seasons I can remember, simply because of the Coaching job that has been done to get these young men up every week to travel to hostile territory. They believed they were good enough after the Lowndes game, and the coaches seized that belief and molded it into a 2000+ mile trip to the Benz. 

Win or lose this weekend they have accomplished what most said they couldn't do, but, losing isn't an option once you've been through this much. It's just not. And you better believe the boys think just that way too. 

War on Saturday at 8 p.m. 

Incredible effort.  Adversity unites.  Great job

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

If Colquitt pulls out a victory on Saturday, then it will send a shockwave of momentum through the program. With the talented youth that will return, we are in position to witness a run never seen before in GAs largest classification.

I hear y’all are playing at Grayson next year. That’ll be a State Championship Preview 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I hear y’all are playing at Grayson next year. That’ll be a State Championship Preview 

Yes, I do believe a two year contract has been signed to play them in place of Brookwood. Will probably be Week 5. Both teams will be super talented. It could possibly be a matchup of Top 25 teams nationally. I'll be looking forward to that game for sure.

8 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@noonereal    Why do u bother giving facts... these GA people r trolling us 

since week one they claimed every one of these teams were top 25 lol legit every one of these teams was ranked in the top 25 at one time this year 

they are trolling us so bad

7D1BD407-C9F2-43A4-9C04-FAE50F43DBA0.png

When where: 

Rome 

Stockbridge 

Cartersville

Tift 

Walton

And Brookwood ranked in the top 25?

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:33 AM, noonereal said:

What kind of logic are you using to say that a team that went 3-3 vs top 110 teams, and it's top win is vs #85, is #15 in the country? 

Sullivan is 300. fyi

Seems pretty clear to anyone looking objectively that this puts them right around #85. A place where they indeed went 1-1.

That they enjoy a # 41 rank at present is tribute to poor post season calculations Ned invokes. 

Okee Dokee, I'll bite! How can you place teams such as South Pointe, AHP, and SFA is such high esteem? When they struggled against veritable nobodies like Bishop Sullivan and Buford? But omit teams such as Rome and Colquitt, who were FAR more impressive against those same two alleged slappies!

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:39 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@noonereal    Why do u bother giving facts... these GA people r trolling us 

since week one they claimed every one of these teams were top 25 lol legit every one of these teams was ranked in the top 25 at one time this year 

they are trolling us so bad

7D1BD407-C9F2-43A4-9C04-FAE50F43DBA0.png

I humbly submit that all but two of those listed, would beat the DOG PISS outta the best team in the BNU!

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:40 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Only 3 of those teams listed played Colquitt... 

And neither one was in the top 25. 

You dont take rab serious do you?

Colquitt don't take Tift seriously! THAT'S why a monkey fell outta a tree and busted his ass! When you girls beat them by three points, for the first time in a DECADE!

On 12/6/2017 at 8:19 AM, noonereal said:

I tout no polls or rankings. 

I source Cal. 

and I did quote their 41 rank in Cal. 

I mentioned Fischer because he thinks less of Colquitt than I. I wanted to show other perspectives. 

"#1 Buford".

Im not sure what your obsession with polls is.

Colquitt very well could be as good as #3 nationally right now. No worse than 35. Its impossible to say.

A ranking is a number some guy wrote beside the teams name, which means 0 in the field. Colquitt is being punished for losing to 3 Top 100 teams (better really), but flipped the script on one of the teams they lost to ... After losing by 17 earlier in the year, they beat the same team by 17 in the playoffs.

Theres not 10 (probably not 5) teams in America that could travel to Atlanta to play Walton, Archer, Brookwood, and North Gwinnett (Benz) in back-to-back-to-back-back weeks and win them all. Impressive as fucking fuck.

On 12/6/2017 at 6:33 AM, noonereal said:

Sullivan is 300. fyi

Wow...

This may be the dumbest thing Ive ever read.

The 3 Stooges are jealous. You make Shimp look like Sir Isaac Newton.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Theres not 10 (probably not 5) teams in America that could travel to Atlanta to play Walton, Archer, Brookwood, and North Gwinnett (Benz) in back-to-back-to-back-back weeks and win them all. Impressive as fucking fuck.

How good is life to me? Not even 6 am and I am enjoying life so!

Never stop Opie. Never stop. 

You are one of a kind!