Ga posters give us your North Gwinnett vs Colquitt score.

HooverOutlaw

1 thing to remember - A poll is suppose to be about how a team is playing R-i-g-h-t N-o-w... Lets look at some of the teams ahead of Colquitt... 

(Consider Colquitt is 3-3 vs Top 107 teams at CP, their 3 Top 105 wins have come in the playoffs aka when it matters since thats recent history...they also beat them all on the road back-to-back-to-back.. Which YOU NOR use to say meant something (playing good teams every week... Guess your criteria changes based on the team..) And all 3 of those teams Colquitts beaten the last 3 weeks were ranked in the 30-60 range or better when Colquitt beat them...  The loss to Colquitt dropped them... Colquitt also avenged their worst loss, and turned it into a 34 point swing... Giving evidence they could probably do the same to the other teams...

Check out all these teams...

#6 Archbishop Hoban OH went 1-1 vs Top 100 teams,  beating #57 and losing to #37... Looks like they should be #47 by your logic...#6 is just foolish

#9 Ben Davis has 0 Top 100 wins, their best win is vs #191... How does a team get to #9 with only 2 Top 250 wins and 0 Top 100 wins... And those 2 Top 250 wins were the same team...

#11 Folsom has 0 Top 100 wins. Their best win is vs #153. How do you get to #12 when you havent even played a Top 100 team...?

#12 Greenwood AR has 0 Top 100 wins and only 1 Top 300 win... Again, how can you justify being #12 without having played a single Top 100 team...

#13 St. Frances Academy MD - doesnt even have a Top 250 win... In fact their best win is a 29-8 game over #294 Bishop Sullivan... A team Colquitt beat 38-7...

#16 Katy has 0 Top 100 wins, and only 2 Top 500 wins...their best win is over #179 Atascocita...

#18 Miami Northwestern FL - they are 2-1 vs Top 100 teams BUT the 2 wins are over the same team thats ranked #45, but you have to consider they lost to #948...  Thats a huge negative...

#19 Bergen Catholics 2 losses were OOS losses... 1 to a team not even in the Top 200, and the other a 48 point loss -- despite who it is a 48 point loss is pathetic... They went back and beat a bunch of clearly overrated NJ teams to get to #19...

#22 Pickerington North : 0-2 vs Top 100 teams... And has a 3rd loss to #159...  Their best win is #150... Its pretty clear they are about 130 spots too high...

#24 Allen has 1 Top 100 win vs #99... No other Top 200 wins

#25 Christian Brothers MO - 0 Top 100 wins and a loss to an OOS team ranked #499... Sounds like Mizzou is vastly overscaled at CP..

#26 Pine-Richland PA - has 0 Top 100 wins... And only 1 better than #375

#27 Venice FL : 0-1 vs Top 100 teams... And their loss is by 26 points

#28 Colerain OH - is 1-3 vs Top 124 teams... And no other wins vs teams in the Top 350...

#30 East UT - is 0-3 vs Top 100 teams... And 2 of those losses are by more than 24 points... And they have only 1 win better than #300...

#31 Lincoln-Way East IL - has 0 Top 100 wins

#33 Hoover AL - including losing by 2 scores OOS to a Georgia team, Hoover is 1-3 vs Top 100 teams...

#34 West Point MS - has 0 Top 100 wins...

#35 Oaks Christian CA : 2-2 vs Top 100 teams; lost to #50(by 37) and #97(by 18)... Theyve beaten #62 (by 1) and #64 (by 7)... Cant place them any higher than #61 for sure but how do you rank a team at 61 that has a 37 point loss to #50 and an 18 point loss to #97...

#38 Bishop Miege KS - doesnt even have a Top 300 win...and only 2 in the Top 500

#39 Bentonville AR - 3-3 vs Top 250 teams... Beat #100, #211, and #236... Lost to #7, #113, and #220. The #220 loss was to an OOS team...by 27 points... Clearly an overrated state...

#42 Brentwood Academy TN - doesnt even have a Top 350 win... The 2nd best team they beat, was beaten by 45 points by a 1A Georgia team... And they barely beat an OOS team ranked #372, by 7 points...

I could go on and on with this... Youll find Colquitt should be far, far higher if you pay attention...

43 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

1 thing to remember - A poll is suppose to be about how a team is playing R-i-g-h-t N-o-w... Lets look at some of the teams ahead of Colquitt... 

(Consider Colquitt is 3-3 vs Top 107 teams at CP, their 3 Top 105 wins have come in the playoffs aka when it matters since thats recent history...they also beat them all on the road back-to-back-to-back.. Which YOU NOR use to say meant something (playing good teams every week... Guess your criteria changes based on the team..) And all 3 of those teams Colquitts beaten the last 3 weeks were ranked in the 30-60 range or better when Colquitt beat them...  The loss to Colquitt dropped them... Colquitt also avenged their worst loss, and turned it into a 34 point swing... Giving evidence they could probably do the same to the other teams...

Check out all these teams...

#6 Archbishop Hoban OH went 1-1 vs Top 100 teams,  beating #57 and losing to #37... Looks like they should be #47 by your logic...#6 is just foolish

#9 Ben Davis has 0 Top 100 wins, their best win is vs #191... How does a team get to #9 with only 2 Top 250 wins and 0 Top 100 wins... And those 2 Top 250 wins were the same team...

#11 Folsom has 0 Top 100 wins. Their best win is vs #153. How do you get to #12 when you havent even played a Top 100 team...?

#12 Greenwood AR has 0 Top 100 wins and only 1 Top 300 win... Again, how can you justify being #12 without having played a single Top 100 team...

#13 St. Frances Academy MD - doesnt even have a Top 250 win... In fact their best win is a 29-8 game over #294 Bishop Sullivan... A team Colquitt beat 38-7...

#16 Katy has 0 Top 100 wins, and only 2 Top 500 wins...their best win is over #179 Atascocita...

#18 Miami Northwestern FL - they are 2-1 vs Top 100 teams BUT the 2 wins are over the same team thats ranked #45, but you have to consider they lost to #948...  Thats a huge negative...

#19 Bergen Catholics 2 losses were OOS losses... 1 to a team not even in the Top 200, and the other a 48 point loss -- despite who it is a 48 point loss is pathetic... They went back and beat a bunch of clearly overrated NJ teams to get to #19...

#22 Pickerington North : 0-2 vs Top 100 teams... And has a 3rd loss to #159...  Their best win is #150... Its pretty clear they are about 130 spots too high...

#24 Allen has 1 Top 100 win vs #99... No other Top 200 wins

#25 Christian Brothers MO - 0 Top 100 wins and a loss to an OOS team ranked #499... Sounds like Mizzou is vastly overscaled at CP..

#26 Pine-Richland PA - has 0 Top 100 wins... And only 1 better than #375

#27 Venice FL : 0-1 vs Top 100 teams... And their loss is by 26 points

#28 Colerain OH - is 1-3 vs Top 124 teams... And no other wins vs teams in the Top 350...

#30 East UT - is 0-3 vs Top 100 teams... And 2 of those losses are by more than 24 points... And they have only 1 win better than #300...

#31 Lincoln-Way East IL - has 0 Top 100 wins

#33 Hoover AL - including losing by 2 scores OOS to a Georgia team, Hoover is 1-3 vs Top 100 teams...

#34 West Point MS - has 0 Top 100 wins...

#35 Oaks Christian CA : 2-2 vs Top 100 teams; lost to #50(by 37) and #97(by 18)... Theyve beaten #62 (by 1) and #64 (by 7)... Cant place them any higher than #61 for sure but how do you rank a team at 61 that has a 37 point loss to #50 and an 18 point loss to #97...

#38 Bishop Miege KS - doesnt even have a Top 300 win...and only 2 in the Top 500

#39 Bentonville AR - 3-3 vs Top 250 teams... Beat #100, #211, and #236... Lost to #7, #113, and #220. The #220 loss was to an OOS team...by 27 points... Clearly an overrated state...

#42 Brentwood Academy TN - doesnt even have a Top 350 win... The 2nd best team they beat, was beaten by 45 points by a 1A Georgia team... And they barely beat an OOS team ranked #372, by 7 points...

I could go on and on with this... Youll find Colquitt should be far, far higher if you pay attention...

Take those teams out!

TAKE THEM OUT!

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

1 thing to remember - A poll is suppose to be about how a team is playing R-i-g-h-t N-o-w...

Each poll has different criteria and it is generally left undefined by the pollster. 

To me a poll has always been about a body of work making a case for a team, not the last game. 

some polls are so bizarre that they attempt to be predictors of outcome, dropping teams in a poll because of an injury and how that MAY affect them. 

Also

Don't confuse winning a tournament with greatness. It is a common mistake and you are common, so, heads up! In a tournament, someone has to win. If all teams are good, not great, it does not then make the winner great. It makes the winner the winner. Now get this Opie, if the tournament were to be replayed a second time, no scores would be the same and we'd have different winners many or most times.

So, we award the winner, fair, but we, not you, understand the limitations inherent in a tournament. 

Hope this helps!

(now I'll read the rest of you post)

• Like 1

I think we need some Colquitt haters to step up and make cases for those teams that ECHS brings up against #41 Colquitt as of today. 

I understand the differing criteria point you bring up, but this all goes back to my issue in the comp poll. There is a mess in the polls this season and Colquitt is the center of a lot of it. 

We have connecting teams from a national perspective here as well. 

Like I said before, if you don't think Colquitt should be in there, you literally have to waste quite a bit of the top 25 as it stands now. Just saying.

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think we need some Colquitt haters to step up and make cases for those teams that ECHS brings up against #41 Colquitt as of today. 

I understand the differing criteria point you bring up, but this all goes back to my issue in the comp poll. There is a mess in the polls this season and Colquitt is the center of a lot of it. 

We have connecting teams from a national perspective here as well. 

Like I said before, if you don't think Colquitt should be in there, you literally have to waste quite a bit of the top 25 as it stands now. Just saying.

Traditional power areas like GA and NJ are down this year at the top which gives pollsters fits. 

and yes, let's hear cases from the Colquitt haters, we already heard from the starry eyed.

-----------------------------

NG not showing up? They forfeit, knowing Clquitt has been proclaimed, by Opie, #3 in the country? 

All I hear about is Colquitt so this game, if played, must be a gimmie. 

39 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Traditional power areas like GA and NJ are down this year at the top which gives pollsters fits. 

and yes, let's hear cases from the Colquitt haters, we already heard from the starry eyed.

NG not showing up? They forfeit, knowing Clquitt has been proclaimed, by Opie, #3 in the country? 

But if colquitt loses they are gonna say it was a rebuilding year and never was supposed to get that far

48 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I want to hear the cases for the teams that ECHS brought up. 

Idc if you hate Colquitt or not. Just trying to point out the huge and terrible flaws in the polls this year. Probably not unlike I've seen you do in the past for the BNU schools. 

Remember the good ol' days when you used to do that? You used to go on and on about wanting teams to prove it by playing other top teams.

Today here you stand in front of us all going the other way. Colquitt has as good or a better case than most of those teams ECHS posted in spite of losses. 

Let's be clear here.  Colquitt ain't nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little, undersized Hawgs.  We may be Top 100.  MAY BE.  

BUT...we're gonna line up and play as long as they tell us we can.  And just for my newest bestest friend..."nooner" ...it ain't about no body of work.  It's about the PLAYOFFS and the chance to win a State Championship.  

Rufus>>

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

But if colquitt loses they are gonna say it was a rebuilding year and never was supposed to get that far

No, no, no no, no.... not what will happen. You don't understand these good ole boys.

If Colquitt loses, and they are #3 in the country "now" (Opie) then NG is even better. My guess, they will claim NG is #1 in the country. 

See how a sick mind perverts things? 

It's a big bowl of ridiculous. :D

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Let's be clear here.  Colquitt ain't nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little, undersized Hawgs.  We may be Top 100.  MAY BE.  

BUT...we're gonna line up and play as long as they tell us we can.  And just for my newest bestest friend..."nooner" ...it ain't about no body of work.  It's about the PLAYOFFS and the chance to win a State Championship.  

Rufus>>

Colquitt wins and they have a legit case to be just outside the top 25. 

Like NJ this year there simply is no legit top 25 team from GA. 

It happens, not the end of the world. 

Best of luck, I'd love to see Rush pull it off. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Which would be totally true. 

So your point is? 

My point is half of the ga posters claim that colquitt is a national powerhouse that lost to really good teams with excuses then u have the other posters that say thier rebuilding and will be great the next 5 years 

but then u got the bipolar posters that flip flop  every week from their rebuilding to no one can beat us 

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I want to hear the cases for the teams that ECHS brought up. 

Idc if you hate Colquitt or not. Just trying to point out the huge and terrible flaws in the polls this year. Probably not unlike I've seen you do in the past for the BNU schools. 

Remember the good ol' days when you used to do that? You used to go on and on about wanting teams to prove it by playing other top teams.

Today here you stand in front of us all going the other way. Colquitt has as good or a better case than most of those teams ECHS posted in spite of losses. 

Come on man, you are better than this. You sound like every dad I know who's kid does not start. His kid is arguably as good as the starter. 

Fact is, other teams have proved themselves without hiccups and if you championed one of those teams it would make no sense to you to elevate Colquitt above them. 

This has nothing to do with the BNU. Colquitt just does not play the quality of teams the BNU teams play. 

Two additional comments,

I do not hate Colquitt. Rush is my favorite coach and I have great respect for his coaching. I want Colquitt to win. Plus it will make great material for the black eye thread so it's a win win for me. 

I taunt and screw around with you guys but in all seriousness, you guys are way over the top with your self appraisals. I blame this on DJ, he gave you guys a false sense of self.  Rush claiming greatness and playing VM and Plant as proof does not help. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don't know Nooner 6 of those top 25 teams ECHS listed i feel Colquitt would be favored to beat 

Christian Brothers, Hoban, Pick North, Greenwood, Folsom and Ben Davis. 

If Hoban is top 10 then Colquitt is your national champ!!! 

That’s what happens when theirs no system in place that drug tests these people that make these polls

do that and eliminate all the people that smoke coke and ull get a system that goes off 50%sos and 50% W/L record ... no more ranking teams nationally that are afraid to vs A out of state team in top 25

bqsh nj all u want least we got the bread and heart to travel across the country to play the best 

Jesus Christ we had a team from nj play in Ireland lol talk about learning experiences

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Come on man, you are better than this. You sound like every dad I know who's kid does not start. His kid is arguably as good as the starter. 

Fact is, other teams have proved themselves without hiccups and if you championed one of those teams it would make no sense to you to elevate Colquitt above them. 

This has nothing to do with the BNU. Colquitt just does not play the quality of teams the BNU teams play. 

Two additional comments,

I do not hate Colquitt. Rush is my favorite coach and I have great respect for his coaching. I want Colquitt to win. Plus it will make great material for the black eye thread so it's a win win for me. 

I taunt and screw around with you guys but in all seriousness, you guys are way over the top with your self appraisals. I blame this on DJ, he gave you guys a false sense of self.  Rush claiming greatness and playing VM and Plant as proof does not help. 

Compare Colquitt's wins with the teams ECHS posted then. I don't see how you could still say they proved it.

Carry on though.

Just now, noonereal said:

lets compare the losses.

see how that works? 

-------------------

Which of the teams ECHo hand picked have 3 losses, we can start there. 

You said the other teams proved something above Colquitt. Now the goal posts are shifting because you know it's untrue. 

Since we are on the losses subject suddenly...Which of those teams play in the third toughest league in the country that accounts for 2 losses? 

19 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

My point is half of the ga posters claim that colquitt is a national powerhouse that lost to really good teams with excuses then u have the other posters that say thier rebuilding and will be great the next 5 years 

but then u got the bipolar posters that flip flop  every week from their rebuilding to no one can beat us 

Scary right? 

You know, when a team that's rebuilding has a decent argument for top 25 with a game yet to play. 

And yes, if North beats Colquitt they probably should argue for top 25 also.