How Can Rush and the Hawgs Practice...

Rufus69

23 minutes ago, ron169 said:

Like I said, it was booked, I just did not say by whom :)

I thought of that after I had already punched send. Our booking could be for Saturday morning though. I'm not 100 on the day we have the usage, just that we do. 

I'm with Rufus. Our facility can't get finished quickly enough. At least we'll have it next season.

40 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Pep rally on the square was canceled this afternoon because of the weather. Yesterday we were ableto use FSU's IPF, but i havent heard what we are doing today.

But that would require Rush knowing a FSU coach.   I can't imagine that he would know Coach "Tag".  Oh wait...my bad.  I bet JJ knows him too.... ( Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Anyone know if NG arranged an alternative practice site to prepare for their battle with the Road Hogs?

This is too big of a game to not get in a full practice. Practicing inside of a gym really limits what you can practice. Hopefully they figured something out, and if not, I bet they wish they had.

It ain't RAINING in the ATL! It's a CONSPIRACY I tell ya!

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I thought of that after I had already punched send. Our booking could be for Saturday morning though. I'm not 100 on the day we have the usage, just that we do. 

I'm with Rufus. Our facility can't get finished quickly enough. At least we'll have it next season.

We jist won't have a Coach!

12 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Anyone know if NG arranged an alternative practice site to prepare for their battle with the Road Hogs?

This is too big of a game to not get in a full practice. Practicing inside of a gym really limits what you can practice. Hopefully they figured something out, and if not, I bet they wish they had.

I believe that there is one in their neighborhood! How conVEEEEEEENIANT!

We jist won't have a Coach!

We've all been alerted that for the next few years Colquitt will be fielding a team of wealthy, enormous, massive, large Hawgs. ORabbitRun could even coach them to multiple championships, and it was made known a selfie was included with his resume in the job app, taken during his time as assistant coach of the hoops team there in Moultrie, clutching the blueprints to sure victory.

Image result for shooter from hoosiers