May I PUUUUHLEEEEZE vent a lil bit heah!

ORabidOne

WHAT a FUCKING CLUSTERFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to think that this CLOWN use to be an assistant at COLQUITT! He couldn't have handled this any worse, if he had tried! GHSA Director Hines makes DUMB ASS Gary Phillips look like EINSTEIN! FIRST of ALL, they KNEW snow was coming, and NOBODY in the ATL made any preparation, either in the Benz parking areas, or any roadways in the city, NOOOOOO NOTHING! I KNOW that you clowns up North are laughing your asses off! Eight inches of snow is a JOKE to YOU! But THIS is the THIRD worst snow fall in GEORGIA HISTORY!

And this only effects ONE school adversely, other than not being able to play indoors! And WHO do you suppose that that IS? And FUCK that NEUTRAL SITE BULLSHIT! Lets play at NORTH GWINNETT, the geographic armpit of the UNIVERSE! HELL, it's ONLY the SIXTH straight week Colquitt treks to the FUCKING ATL! And it's ONLY a SEVEN HOUR DRIVE! And HELL, lets let them play in FUCKING FRIDAY RUSH HOUR, instead of SATURDAY like it was scheduled! And more than likely, the FUCKING GPB won't televise this event EITHER! Our only ace in the hole about THAT is, that the GHSA is up Gwinnett's ass, as is GPB!

I got an idea, why didn't they play ALL FOUR of these postponements in the BENZ, on SUNDAY? OHHHH, I remember now, it's because GEORGIA is in the BIBLE BELT! The GHSA won't give permission for any team to play on SUNDAY! Just ask Camden, who had to play on a weekday in the Herbie Challenge, with fifty people in attendance!

Oh, just for shits and giggles though! Of the teams involved this Saturday, three are RICH DICKS from the ATL! While Colquitt people, many just above the poverty line, who wanted to watch their relatives do their thing! Are encumbered with wasting ALL this money for NOTHING! And eight members of Steven Krajewski's family, just flew into Hartsfield International from Michigan, to watch their relative play in the biggest game of his life! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ PEOPLE, you can't make this SHIT UP!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmm...

7A: From Colquitt to North Gwinnett is 234 miles, or 3 hrs & 34 mins...

6A: From Coffee to Lee Co. is 85 miles, or 1 hr. & 40 mins...

5A: From Rome to Warner Robins is 173 miles, or 2 hrs. & 43 mins...

4A: From Blessed Trinity to Marist is 16 miles, or 27 mins...

2A: From Hapeville Charter to Rabun Co. is 120 miles, or 1 hr. & 54 mins...

1A-Public: From Clinch Co. to Irwin Co. is 55 miles, or 1 hour

Colquitt has the longest trek, followed by Rome, then Hapeville Charter, then Coffee, Clinch Co., and finally Blessed Trinity can almost walk to Marist...

25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Hmm...

7A: From Colquitt to North Gwinnett is 234 miles, or 3 hrs & 34 mins...

6A: From Coffee to Lee Co. is 85 miles, or 1 hr. & 40 mins...

5A: From Rome to Warner Robins is 173 miles, or 2 hrs. & 43 mins...

4A: From Blessed Trinity to Marist is 16 miles, or 27 mins...

2A: From Hapeville Charter to Rabun Co. is 120 miles, or 1 hr. & 54 mins...

1A-Public: From Clinch Co. to Irwin Co. is 55 miles, or 1 hour

Colquitt has the longest trek, followed by Rome, then Hapeville Charter, then Coffee, Clinch Co., and finally Blessed Trinity can almost walk to Marist...

JESUS CHRIST EC, are you REALLY THIS FUCKING NAIVE? I'll bet you a THOUSAND DOLLARS, you couldn't make THAT trip in the time you allotted! The only way you could get to Suwannee from Moultrie in that amount of time, would be on Marine One! I've made that trip many times! And it's a FIVE PLUS hour drive, IF you're lucky! Do you ACTUALLY believe that you could AVERAGE sixty five miles an hour in ATLANTA RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC?xDxDxD

15 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

JESUS CHRIST EC, are you REALLY THIS FUCKING NAIVE? I'll bet you a THOUSAND DOLLARS, you couldn't make THAT trip in the time you allotted! The only way you could get to Suwannee from Moultrie in that amount of time, would be on Marine One! I've made that trip many times! And it's a FIVE PLUS hour drive, IF you're lucky! Do you ACTUALLY believe that you could AVERAGE sixty five miles an hour in ATLANTA RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC?xDxDxD

Thats driving the speed limit the whole way... its Google Maps time... and I can always make it in less than than navigation maps give you because I drive faster than the speed limit... so yeah I can make it in that amount of time...

And considering 204 of the 234 miles are on the Interstate... I can absolutely make it hitting 80-83 MPH the whole way...

That's right I have been called a crazy SOB. 

But unlike you I don't run from a fight or a man to man face to face confrontation.  The illness you got is lack of backbone, candy ass, chicken shit,  all rolled into one.  If they have a doctor in Miami who does  backbone implants you need to see him.  But I' m sure your kind is accepted  by the STA family.  Plus I've never traveled 800 miles like you did to hide like a scared cat at a ball game.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Thats driving the speed limit the whole way... its Google Maps time... and I can always make it in less than than navigation maps give you because I drive faster than the speed limit... so yeah I can make it in that amount of time...

And considering 204 of the 234 miles are on the Interstate... I can absolutely make it hitting 80-83 MPH the whole way...

FYI, from Jackson to I-285 to I-85N, is a PARKING LOT to Suwannee! 

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

WHAT a FUCKING CLUSTERFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to think that this CLOWN use to be an assistant at COLQUITT! He couldn't have handled this any worse, if he had tried! GHSA Director Hines makes DUMB ASS Gary Phillips look like EINSTEIN! FIRST of ALL, they KNEW snow was coming, and NOBODY in the ATL made any preparation, either in the Benz parking areas, or any roadways in the city, NOOOOOO NOTHING! I KNOW that you clowns up North are laughing your asses off! Eight inches of snow is a JOKE to YOU! But THIS is the THIRD worst snow fall in GEORGIA HISTORY!

And this only effects ONE school adversely, other than not being able to play indoors! And WHO do you suppose that that IS? And FUCK that NEUTRAL SITE BULLSHIT! Lets play at NORTH GWINNETT, the geographic armpit of the UNIVERSE! HELL, it's ONLY the SIXTH straight week Colquitt treks to the FUCKING ATL! And it's ONLY a SEVEN HOUR DRIVE! And HELL, lets let them play in FUCKING FRIDAY RUSH HOUR, instead of SATURDAY like it was scheduled! And more than likely, the FUCKING GPB won't televise this event EITHER! Our only ace in the hole about THAT is, that the GHSA is up Gwinnett's ass, as is GPB!

I got an idea, why didn't they play ALL FOUR of these postponements in the BENZ, on SUNDAY? OHHHH, I remember now, it's because GEORGIA is in the BIBLE BELT! The GHSA won't give permission for any team to play on SUNDAY! Just ask Camden, who had to play on a weekday in the Herbie Challenge, with fifty people in attendance!

Oh, just for shits and giggles though! Of the teams involved this Saturday, three are RICH DICKS from the ATL! While Colquitt people, many just above the poverty line, who wanted to watch their relatives do their thing! Are encumbered with wasting ALL this money for NOTHING! And eight members of Steven Krajewski's family, just flew into Hartsfield International from Michigan, to watch their relative play in the biggest game of his life! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ PEOPLE, you can't make this SHIT UP!

Haha that’s GA football for ya ... afraid of a lil water shocking lol nj and the world all laughing at Cc ... atl niggas finessing mourtrie and u guys are to dumb to know wats going on

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:08 PM, Guccifer said:

Never have so many whined about so little.

SOOOOOO, lemme git dis skraight! You think it's no big thing, that the typical Colquitt fan, has to trek to the ATL six straight weeks in a row!(a total of some 2700 miles) pay $200.00-$300.00 per night for a hotel in the ATL! And purchase tickets for $22.00 each, for a game you MAY NOT be able to get into?xD There were reportedly 9,000 fans from Moultrie,  coming up for the game tonight! And NEXT week, North Gwinnett Stadium holds about 6,000! The typical fan has spent well over $1000.000 for this little trek in the playoffs!

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOO, lemme git dis skraight! You think it's no big thing, that the typical Colquitt fan, has to trek to the ATL six straight weeks in a row!(a total of some 2700 miles) pay $200.00-$300.00 per night for a hotel in the ATL! And purchase tickets for $22.00 each, for a game you MAY NOT be able to get into, or even ATTEND?xD They were reportedly 9,000 fans coming up for the game tonight! And NEXT week, North Gwinnett Stadium holds about 6,000! The typical fan has spent well over $1000.000 for this little trek in the playoffs!

Damn that sucks

whats your option?

thought so 😩

17 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Having driven in the Atlanta area at various times of the day (or night) I think your driving times are optimistic.

When you throw in unpredictable traffic you’re playing with fire if you only leave the minimum time for your trip.

You’re not hitting 80 mph if you’re in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

1 hour ago, Wosinc said:

Having driven in the Atlanta area at various times of the day (or night) I think your driving times are optimistic.

When you throw in unpredictable traffic you’re playing with fire if you only leave the minimum time for your trip.

You’re not hitting 80 mph if you’re in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

EC has lost his fucking mind! The best time of day to actually attempt that trek is HIGH NOON! And you AIN'T hittin no 80 plus MPH THEN EITHER!

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

We know u Jistt smoke crack 

NO, but I DO play with lil womens! I'll never fergit the time my buddies took me to my first bar in Japan! And as we walked in and sat down! A lil hostess wiggled over to our table, wearing nothing but a pair of high heels and a SMILE! THEN, she sat on my packer!:)