Texas vs. Cali little guys football

DevilDog

Damn Tx and Ca. got some lil ballers.  Those kids were slinging that football. The 11 and 12 year olds from San Antonio vs. Cali teams in the SNFL Semi's/ 

NEXT STOP IS SYFL NATIONALS IN SAN JOSE!!! 12/9/17-SEMI FINALS & 12/10/17-FINALS

THERE WILL BE TEAMS REPRESENTING SO-CAL, NOR-CAL, TEXAS, COLORADO AND ARIZONA!!

Way to represent Texas lil homies xD  San Antonio vs. dem SoCal boys in both games.

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

THEN, you'd get a case of droopy mouf!:(

Like this game between the DFW vs ATL kids this year.  Both the full game and highlights below.  Both had talented kids.

Full game was played @ Desoto/  Elite 13u kids Good game but just like Sam Houston state beating Kenney Saw State you lost :D

Florida usually takes it a lot more serious it's all about image to them in most of the matchups no matter what age.

Texas has so many different all-star teams they just send them different places like Oklahoma Louisiana in California. And they want to spread it around and let a bunch of different kids play.

No question it looks like Fort Lauderdale put together a good squad though

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Damn Tx and Ca. got some lil ballers.  Those kids were slinging that football. The 11 and 12 year olds from San Antonio vs. Cali teams in the SNFL Semi's/ 

NEXT STOP IS SYFL NATIONALS IN SAN JOSE!!! 12/9/17-SEMI FINALS & 12/10/17-FINALS

THERE WILL BE TEAMS REPRESENTING SO-CAL, NOR-CAL, TEXAS, COLORADO AND ARIZONA!!

Way to represent Texas lil homies xD  San Antonio vs. dem SoCal boys in both games.

Do you know the way to San Jose? Lol. Where can I get the schedule? I'm down to check this out.

Damn it it was this weekend!!!! Crap.

It's fun to watch - Being around some of these coaches and teams in the past.

Not at all impressed with the attitude many of these boys have.  High School coaches around the country (not just texas) view these teams like the typical AAU basketball team.  

Many of the AAU basketball kids have talent - Yet don't even know which foot to pivot off of  -  It's all about me me me flashy moves - very little to do with team!

I know for a fact that this attitude, cockiness, and me first attitude is a problem for many Jr High and High school teams/coaches especially in the south and California - They all point directly to what you see in many of these videos.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Like this game between the DFW vs ATL kids this year.  Both the full game and highlights below.  Both had talented kids.

Full game was played @ Desoto/  Elite 13u kids Good game but just like Sam Houston state beating Kenney Saw State you lost :D

I'm embarrassed for the state of Texas.  WTF was with the pink masks?  Their coach is a douche for allowing that trash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Yard Dart said:

I'm embarrassed for the state of Texas.  WTF was with the pink masks?  Their coach is a douche for allowing that trash.

Why would any responsible adult allow any of these teams to act like this?

It is pathetic and trashy if you ask me.  What are these kids learning?  There is no place for this type of swagger in American Football!

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Why would any responsible adult allow any of these teams to act like this?

It is pathetic and trashy if you ask me.  What are these kids learning?  There is no place for this type of swagger in American Football!

That's a pretty sad display of sportsmanship and attitude from such young boys.