Once in a Generation....

Sammyswordsman

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It's not just me "selling" this MD team as the best ever.... Crack a newspaper sometime.

I'll wait for your response for another 10 days, until the papers arrive in South Ga.

We don't get much fake news type newspapers in Georgia. Outside of the USAToday of course.

If the newspaper is saying it, it must be true! 

xD

8 minutes ago, Pops said:

It’s on the guy that made the claim, isn’t it Sherlock?

Yes, that's why it's on sammy...

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Consider this:  15-0 with (19) D-1 recruits, and never trailed all season while playing the most difficult schedule in the country, beating 2 other state champs in the process.

Then when somebody challenged his claim, you came back with your typical ignorance on the burden of proof.

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Name 5 better

You still don't know.

Amazing.

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I watched several of img games and no they looked like they were going through the motions instead of going for the kill which you would think img could do with all the talent and resources they have 

That's because the person doing the "looking" isn't qualified to judge effort.

4 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

The "playing hard" line is usually employed by dopes who don't know what they're talking about.

You mean dopes like you who still think someone in high school even when their is evidence to the contrary 

Besides your just some desk jockey for the state, i wonder if your employer knows how much crap you foam at the mouth on these message boards 

Wonder what would happen if you're employer knew how you acted on here 

3 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

I'm sure some dumb kid questioning the desire of kids that have won 36 in a row makes some kind of sense.

Img has the deepest talent roster in the nation and "supposedly" a good coaching staff yet trail against multiple opponents on their schedule 

Mater Dei never trailed this season so why did img

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Img has the deepest talent roster in the nation and "supposedly" a good coaching staff yet trail against multiple opponents on their schedule 

Mater Dei never trailed this season so why did img

Because there are many more variables than dumb kids like you think.

You'll learn (maybe) some day with actual life experience.

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

Because I know what I'm talking about and that's easier to do than judging effort.

Especially if you're a dumb kid from Lake City.

No you don't 

You do nothing but put some facade and pretend you know something 

Being a former stat boy don't make you qualified to judge any teams talent

You're a complete fraud 

Btw i have far more connections than you realize moron

Keep trying me and I'll make some phone calls and find out you're full name and employer and I'll send them a email and let them see what you do (my guess is probably during work hours) then i will contact some coaches down at St Thomas Aquinas and make them aware of you're antics on the message boards which i doubt they would be cheerful to see the image your creating as a representative of sta as a alumni of the program 

• Haha 2