Once in a Generation....

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, Guccifer said:

The newest CA "generational team" will always have the most wins over top 100 teams.

There's almost no way the calpreps algorithm will spit out anything different.

The only team that can even approach it is IMG and they can't get enough games to do that.

Everything that you argue is based on bias.

A top socal team will have the most top 100 wins because there are more good teams playing strong SOS there than anyone else

Poor IMG will either have to play more games — getting their own FL bracket would actually hurt their SOS

7 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@ORabidOne

now this is what a real team looks like .. take notes old man 👴  👴

This for YOU and Sambo! Isn't this supposed to be HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL DUMBASSES? Lets see, Mater Dei sits in the middle of a city of 333,000! And it's PRIVATE with NO district boundaries!xD WOW, WHAT a revelation! And WHAT has the hair lipped Rollinson done in the big picture? ANY TRAINED CHIMP can recruit the shit out of the universe! Do you think that this dummy all of a sudden became this football guru, developing DI talent?xD Lets see what these pussies do on a COLLEGE stage! How many BIG TIME scholies are on that list?xD

By the BY dummies, MD had a LOTTA trouble with a DOWN Bishop team, and St. John Bosco team wasn't that impressive as well! Bosco struggled with many teams on it's schedule! WHERE is the body of proof that THIS team is da SHIT? Sambo is the typical Cali clown; FULL of SHIT!

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

This for YOU and Sambo! Isn't this supposed to be HIGH SCHOOL FUCKING FOOTBALL DUMBASSES? Lets see, Mater Dei sits in the middle of a city of 333,000! And it's PRIVATE with NO district boundaries!xD WOW, WHAT a revelation! And WHAT has the hair lipped Rollinson done in the big picture? ANY TRAINED CHIMP can recruit the shit out of the universe! Do you think that this dummy all of a sudden became this football guru, developing DI talent?xD Lets see what these pussies do on a COLLEGE stage! How many BIG TIME scholies are on that list?xD

By the BY dummies, MD had a LOTTA trouble with a DOWN Bishop team, and St. John Bosco team wasn't that impressive as well! Bosco struggled with many teams on it's schedule! WHERE is the body of proof that THIS team is da SHIT? Sambo is the typical Cali clown; FULL of SHIT!

Come on Rab.  Georgia is weak as all hell. Vista Murrieta proved that 

3 hours ago, Pops said:

A top socal team will have the most top 100 wins because there are more good teams playing strong SOS there than anyone else

Poor IMG will either have to play more games — getting their own FL bracket would actually hurt their SOS

WHAT does a TOP Cali team look like, DLS perhaps?xD Did they not get BLOWN OUT by a DOWN Bishop team? A Bishop team that had lost to a FOUR loss Miami Central team, the week before? Cali football is a JOKE!

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

I wouldn't say greatest ever 

It's ridiculous to compare teams from 10+ years ago to now

But as for 2017 mater dei is best this year and any legit poll will have them number 1 in final rankings 

I agree. Greatest ever, that will be debated forever. Since prob. The 80's you could claim 1 or 2 teams from each decade and say they were the greatest team ever. Most fans will agree that this MD is the best team this year. Greatest ever that's like your Mickey Mantle or Wille Mays argument. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I don't think saying mater Dei is best in 2017 is being a hater 

Can't compare different era's 

Would it be cool to see this mater Dei against 2016 Bishop Gorman or late 90s De La Salle or whomever 

Problem is i can't see how you can concrete say this team is better than any team ever

You'll have to take my word for it.

7 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Come on Rab.  Georgia is weak as all hell. Vista Murrieta proved that 

REALLY? As you may or may not know! A productive QB in the Spread is ESSENTIAL! And Steven never did grasp the offense to Colquitt standards! And certainly not in game ONE against Vista! His BEST game of the season, he threw for 325 yds. against a nobody! In 2015, against much tougher competition! Our lil Navy signee Chase Parrish, threw for an AVERAGE of 275 yds.! A difference between nearly 4,000 yds., vs 2200 yds!

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Would it be cool to see this mater Dei against 2016 Bishop Gorman or late 90s De La Salle or whomever 

Problem is i can't see how you can concrete say this team is better than any team ever

SIMPLE really! Sambo is a DUMB ASS Californian, who thinks that the damn world revolves around their dumb asses! TRUTH be known, they don't think that there is civilization East of Las Vegas!xD

14 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I am bias, but this team seems to be at another level then even the BG team from last year...

The DLS teams from the late 90’s were great but see both teams up close unless Lad clones 6 more DJ Williams this MD***** takes the game

26 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

WHAT does a TOP Cali team look like, DLS perhaps?xD Did they not get BLOWN OUT by a DOWN Bishop team? A Bishop team that had lost to a FOUR loss Miami Central team, the week before? Cali football is a fucking JOKE!

Miami Central had 3 losses.  One to IMG, and two to MNW.   Just gonna put that out there. 

1 hour ago, Pops said:

This is simply a baseless nonsensical claim based on false confidence instilled by a computer made in the same area you claim this about. 

Theres a group of 10-12 teams in SoCal that play each other and keep each other bumped up to a level handed them by a SoCal homer himself.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

I agree. Greatest ever, that will be debated forever. Since prob. The 80's you could claim 1 or 2 teams from each decade and say they were the greatest team ever. Most fans will agree that this MD is the best team this year. Greatest ever that's like your Mickey Mantle or Wille Mays argument. 

WHO? EVERYBODY who is ANYBODY KNOWS that Royston, Ga. Tyrus Cobb, was the BEST EVER!

And who are these MOST? Mater Dei has yet to play ANYBODY decent, EAST of Vegas!

25 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

I am bias, but this team seems to be at another level then even the BG team from last year...

The DLS teams from the late 90’s were great but see both teams up close unless Lad clones 6 more DJ Williams this MD***** takes the game

Gorman 2016 is the GOAT! Everybody knows this. The Gaels beat the best team from FL and another top ten FL team. STA and Cocoa also won state championships. A top ten TX team at Texas. The CA State champs SJB. The 2016 Braves are one of the top dynasty teams in CA history. And the second best team from Hawaii.

Case closed.

1 minute ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Gorman 2016 is the GOAT! Everybody knows this. The Gaels beat the best team from FL and another top ten FL team. STA and Cocoa also won state championships. A top ten TX team at Texas. The CA State champs SJB. The 2016 Braves are one of the top dynasty teams in CA history. And the second best team from Hawaii.

Case closed.

Well not everyone 

CE6C402C-3616-42D1-A0B5-5BC182CC2C70.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Case closed.

2016 BG was very good and had no weakness.