BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

9 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ur looking at it at a football perspective.... he better hope to get make to NFL cause ask @HooverOutlaw an Alabama Degree is as useful as a used piece of tissue,, nothing like the education up north 

Top 130 school. Not horrible. 

Girls are hotter down south. Better parties. Everything in the south in better. 

2 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Amin Vanover again...

Screenshot_20190222-144322_Samsung Internet.jpg

Okay so most highly recruit ever to walk the halls at Joes..?  I’m not saying athletic wise because I have  no info on pre 2005 era but recruiting wise I don’t think we ever had a kid get a an offer from the #1,2,3 team in the nation 

cmom Clemson Alabama Georgia that’s unreal and we got high expectations   

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay so most highly recruit ever to walk the halls at Joes..?  I’m not saying athletic wise because I have  no info on pre 2005 era but recruiting wise I don’t think we ever had a kid get a an offer from the #1,2,3 team in the nation 

cmom Clemson Alabama Georgia that’s unreal and we got high expectations   

Damn... I didn't consider that

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Mickeybern  Bosco has held Bergen to 12 points per quarter unfortunately Bergen has held Bosco to 6 points per quarter lol 😝 

DBP 12

BC24

Half

i said BC by 10 and I was sort of right..reverse of last year when BC won 1st game and was swept badly the next 3..BC on mission Non-Public A  state champs

19 hours ago, bc3 said:

Cooper Rego maybe?

offer wise from top ten programs etc....Amin might the top dog here...Cooper had great offers as well....when look at where our SJR kids go and who makes the NFL etc it just nutz..McCourty twins had only one offer for both of them and TK had to convince Schiano to gamble on Devin....just krazy 

2 hours ago, SJR89 said:

offer wise from top ten programs etc....Amin might the top dog here...Cooper had great offers as well....when look at where our SJR kids go and who makes the NFL etc it just nutz..McCourty twins had only one offer for both of them and TK had to convince Schiano to gamble on Devin....just krazy 

Gambled on Devin and Ron Girualt. Both ended up being 4yr starters. Devin had to redshirt a year though.

• Like 1