Oklahomas O vs. Georgias D

ECHS05

This is obviously the matchup everyone is most intrigued with....  Oklahomas offense vs Georgias defense. 

So Im curious, which unit is able to play their game and get the better of the other?

Will Oklahomas offense, led by Baker Mayfield, pass all over Georgias defense, led by Roquan Smith, like DevilDog believes... Or will Georgias D contain Oklahomas O enough to get the W?

On the opposite end, the matchup thats REALLY going to determine the game... Is how Oklahomas D does against Georgias elite run game and efficient passing game...

2 opposite ends of the spectrum... 1 team fully represents what a Big12 team is, and how football is played in that part of the country... And the other fully represents the SEC style of football and how its played in the Southeast... 

Which style wins? Im taking bets now.. No lines or points, just straight up who wins... Minimum of $50 bets..

54 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

This is obviously the matchup everyone is most intrigued with....  Oklahomas offense vs Georgias defense. 

So Im curious, which unit is able to play their game and get the better of the other?

Will Oklahomas offense, led by Baker Mayfield, pass all over Georgias defense, led by Roquan Smith, like DevilDog believes... Or will Georgias D contain Oklahomas O enough to get the W?

On the opposite end, the matchup thats REALLY going to determine the game... Is how Oklahomas D does against Georgias elite run game and efficient passing game...

2 opposite ends of the spectrum... 1 team fully represents what a Big12 team is, and how football is played in that part of the country... And the other fully represents the SEC style of football and how its played in the Southeast... 

Which style wins? Im taking bets now.. No lines or points, just straight up who wins... Minimum of $50 bets..

I'm hoping OU wins this game for very obvious reasons. Both games on paper look to be very close. The long layoff is the x factor.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

50, 100, 150, 200 whatever amount you want, I'm on OU tomorrow(I can get better juice online, but I'll make this fun)

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just like Browning did vs Penn State? Maybe he should have went to DLS 

Browning played well against Penn State. Ran for his life all night. 

I don't think the national passing record holder many times over would have flourished in a 1960s veer offese. DLS has plenty of skinny, non athletic QBs, with no arm to handle that system. 

😎

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Defense wins championships

1 hour ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

Browning played well against Penn State. Ran for his life all night. 

I don't think the national passing record holder many times over would have flourished in a 1960s veer offese. DLS has plenty of skinny, non athletic QBs, with no arm to handle that system. 

😎

Did he ever play against a good team? 

Didnt Folsom get 2 running clocks on them by DLS? 

I heard Folsom sucks so bad DLS won't play them anymore. They only play 1 homecoming game per year 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I heard Folsom sucks so bad DLS won't play them anymore. They only play 1 homecoming game per year 

Lol Browning holds just about every national passing record that exists. Torched many good teams. Played in the best league in NorCal. DLS avoided his best team in 2014. 

Dilly dilly!

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

It don't help UGA depth that one of their defenders decided to act the fool after the SEC Championship game!

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Clownboy forgets that he's dealing with knowkedgeable football followers here. This isnt Fair Oaks or Charmichael.  He talks about the 'what if' in '14, but doesn't realize that he wouldn't even be here talking shit (dancing) if Folsom actually had to face DLS in '14. Dude oughta be thankful that they had the Folsom rule. He/we  wouldn't be able to enjoy being  our bitch otherwise.xD <~laughing at you, dancing bear. Ride that unicycle! 

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Clownboy forgets that he's dealing with knowkedgeable football followers here. This isnt Fair Oaks or Charmichael.  He talks about the 'what if' in '14, but doesn't realize that he wouldn't even be here talking shit (dancing) if Folsom actually had to face DLS in '14. Dude oughta be thankful that they had the Folsom rule. He/we  wouldn't be able to enjoy being  our bitch otherwise.xD <~laughing at you, dancing bear. Ride that unicycle! 

LOL I own you. And you keep coming back for more.

DLS avoided Folsom's best in 2014. Folsom would have beaten DLS by 2 scores in 2014 and 2 scores in 2017! Then they refuse to play them again in 2018 because Folsom has another "peak" team in the unique public school cyclic system.

You oughta be thankful they created the "DLS rule" to allow you to avoid the new #1 in NorCal so you can continue to be a paper champion and avoid losing to a NorCal opponent. 

Folsom HS is nicer than DLS. The sports programs and academics are better. It's a public school & free. Let thank sink in.

Enjoy being the dancer in my circus. :D

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

@steeler01 I’m usually with you on college picks ... I also like LSU today but don’t you think uga can limit OU possessions with their running game controlling the clock? This game is a complete toss up to me can’t lean heavy either direction. OK is 41st in rush D .... UGA 2nd in pass defense. 

I think it's close.  I just put money on it cause I'll be at the game.