Trump: I'm a 'very stable genius'

noonereal

41 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Who in their right mind talks like this? 

Fredo from the Godfather talks like this:

"I can handle things.  I'm smart!  Not like everybody says, like dumb.  I'm smart and I want respect!"

It was probably only a matter of time before the 'Very Stable Genius" would "little Marco" himself...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It's all funny to me. Flip the script. Hillary wins, let's say. She does the SAME EXACT things Trump does, to include Twitter tirades.

What would the RepubliCON reaction be? Impeach! Impeach! She's unstable! LMFAO! 

Or- "She inherited a booming economy!" "The stock market isn't due to her!" "Interest rates are by the fed!" "She's ruining this country!"

Partisan Clowns. 

paul-ryan-clown06.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You fell for it again, NOR!!! #tooeasy

IMG_0297.JPG

There is no denying trump has made more liberal heads explode than have ever exploded before in the history of the country. 

And many have exploded on national tv. Not a good look, suit, tie, incoherent speech then BOOM!

Lol

Liberals need to grow uptoo. 

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

Who in their right mind talks like this? 

No one. Trump has been nuts for a long time now, ever since I Iived in NYC. He had a narcissistic personality then (naming everything he owned after himself; boasting he had exited the market the week before the October 1987 meltdown; taking out a full page classified calling for the death penalty for the Central Park 5; I could go on and on).

Today he combines that defect with symptoms of some kind of dementia. Not a good situation for the country or the world. This is an old man, exhibiting symptoms of mental decline, who has always exhibited signs of mental instability. To top it off, he was a huckster then and he is a huckster now. Where will this all end? I have no idea. But it could possibly end very badly. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

No one. Trump has been nuts for a long time now, ever since he Iived in NYC. He had a narcissistic personality then (naming everything he owned after himself; boasting he had exited the market the week before the October 1987 meltdown; taking out a full page classified calling for the death penalty for the Central Park 5; I could go on and on).

Today he combines that defect with symptoms of some kind of dementia. Not a good situation for the country or the world. This is an old man, exhibiting symptoms of mental decline, who has always exhibited signs of mental instability. To top it off, he was a huckster then and he is a huckster now. Where will this all end? I have no idea. But it could possibly end very badly. 

I'm just waiting for him to claim that he'll stop the rising of the seas and starts doing speeches in places looking like ancient temples to him.

It's gotta be coming, right? What could be more narcissistic and demented than that?

5 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm just waiting for him to claim that he'll stop the rising of the seas and starts doing speeches in places looking like ancient temples to him.

It's gotta be coming, right? What could be more narcissistic and demented than that?

Concha, I know you are being sarcastic. However, if this show goes on, I really would not be surprised if at some stage he did. I believe it's that serious.

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Concha, I know you are being sarcastic. However, if this show goes on, I really would not be surprised if at some stage he did. I believe it's that serious.

I'm sure you do.

I think it's also telling that you didn't seem bothered by a certain other president's epic narcissism.

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

There is no denying trump has made more liberal heads explode than have ever exploded before in the history of the country. 

And many have exploded on national tv. Not a good look, suit, tie, incoherent speech then BOOM!

Lol

Liberals need to grow uptoo. 

does "growing up" mean accepting things/actions that were once unthinkable for a Pres. to do or say  as "normal" now because Donny says so or acts so?....or are the Liberals the one who refuse to drink any of the Kool-Aid...not one ounce and see the Emperor indeed has no cloths on....and never did...IMO

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

LOL..nice try on the deflection...a least your using the right word now!...narcissistic..BINGO!

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

does "growing up" mean accepting things/actions that were once unthinkable for a Pres. to do or say  as "normal" now because Donny says so or acts so?....or are the Liberals the one who refuse to drink any of the Kool-Aid...not one ounce and see the Emperor indeed has no cloths on....and never did...IMO

eeeeww.  Reminds me of the naked statue of trump that circulated in several major cities. 

Easily googled but will give you nightmares. 

Poor Melania.  It's why she sleeps in a separate bed.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, stanscript said:

eeeeww.  Reminds me of the naked statue of trump that circulated in several major cities. 

Easily googled but will give you nightmares. 

Poor Melania.  It's why she sleeps in a separate bed.

This from a guy who no doubt voted for the Hildebeast.

xD

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Until 2009, it was unthinkable for a President of the United States, to apologize for every fucking thing that America had achieved to that point! And then, went on a world tour to diss the country he was representing! All the while attempting to change or eliminate the Constitution of the United States of America! DAYUM FOOLS, snap out of it before your heads implode!

6 hours ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

It's all funny to me. Flip the script. Hillary wins, let's say. She does the SAME EXACT things Trump does, to include Twitter tirades.

What would the RepubliCON reaction be? Impeach! Impeach! She's unstable! LMFAO! 

Or- "She inherited a booming economy!" "The stock market isn't due to her!" "Interest rates are by the fed!" "She's ruining this country!"

Partisan Clowns. 

paul-ryan-clown06.jpg

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you think that MAGICALLY, on Jan. 20th, 2017, the DOW all of a sudden started going hell bent for leather, because of BARRY?xDxDxDxD