Georgia Elite Quarterbacks

GHSFPS

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:
3 minutes ago, Fred said:

Hmmm, Deshaun Watson was a Georgia boy.  National Championship QB and 12th overall NFL draft pick.  I'd say that qualifies as elite.

Wow. One example. 

I'm impressed. 

You said never.  You were wrong.  It doesn't matter if it is one example or 100.

12 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

So that makes him elite ? Because his team carried him to the states ... don’t watch his highlights.. cuz that doesn’t prove shit .... ReWatch his actual game film and y’all see the knowledge I’m enlightening u with 

Like the knowledge where you suggested the film maker was on coke? That type of knowledge?

Did you watch the video he posted? The kid looks pretty good in that video to me. Looked to have great presence and accuracy in the section designated to him. 

You bring nothing to this thread bro. Nothing. You or Block either one brought any knowledge to this thread. Go back and reread. Please point out some real knowledge that you applied. 

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Like the knowledge where you suggested the film maker was on coke? That type of knowledge?

Did you watch the video he posted? The kid looks pretty good in that video to me. Looked to have great presence and accuracy in the section designated to him. 

You bring nothing to this thread bro. Nothing. You or Block either one brought any knowledge to this thread. Go back and reread. Please point out some real knowledge that you applied. 

He’s a Coke head becuse he made a thread that compared Trevor , fields, and even barret in the same category as Colquitts QB

as the Great @Sportsnut once said... 1 time wrong might as well be 100 times wrong cause he’s missing knowledge, can’t be trusted 

These guys just love to interject into Georgia content. 

The title of the thread is, "Elite GEORGIA QB's" 

Now we have two idjits in here trying to tell the guy that travels around the state of Georgia during the football season filming games on his own dime, that he isn't seeing what he thinks he's seeing. 

If the title was elite NATIONAL qb's, then, you may have some reasoning or legit argument to debate here. Those QB's in that video were in fact the cream of Georgia last season. 

Why couldn't you two come in and post video of your opinion of an Elite QB and let's critique the difference? Instead, we have a guy being told he's on coke and whatever. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ur still not getting wtf 😖😖😖😖😖. 

Why didn’t he put Octavius battle, Gunnar Watson, Cordell little John, Luke shiflet, Cade fortin, Emory Jones , jarren Williams  not mentioned when all those said QBs are ranked higher than colquitts Qb 

Cade Fortin was injured in North Gwinnetts 1st game this season, and never played again his senior year.

You didnt know that did'cha.

And being "ranked higher" doesnt make them better to watch on highlights in HS.

Colquitts QB had moments of brilliance... His most glaring problem was consistency. The best microcosm of this... Is to watch the 1st half of the Lowndes game, then the 2nd half... Cant even tell its the same QB sometimes.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sure! 

Go start a thread where you filmed and edited video during their hsfb seasons and post it on here bro! 

Do it so we can call you coke head and an idiot. 

Let's get it on. 

Why would you need to edit film on NFL HOFers from Cali? There is enough footage.

Now for GA Qbs.................might have a dig a little :D

***And to clear things up. Starting a video at a certain spot to address an issue of another poster, is hardly editing. Editing is taking stuff away or adding it.

8 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Why would you need to edit film on NFL HOFers from Cali? There is enough footage.

***And to clear things up. Starting a video at a certain spot to address an issue of another poster, is hardly editing. Editing is taking stuff away or adding it.

Yeah... Lets talk recent past, and present... And future

GAs talent at QB has taken a dramatic swing up... With most teams large class between the years 2007-2011, making the change to more pass happy offenses. In fact, after Camden hired Bob Sphire, theres not a single Wing-T-never-throw offense left in 7A.

A population spike in GA has helped also.

Thats why you are seeing Georgia QBs headline the recruiting rankings the last few years.. Its not just a majority defensive players anymore.

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Cade Fortin was injured in North Gwinnetts 1st game this season, and never played again his senior year.

You didnt know that did'cha.

And being "ranked higher" doesnt make them better to watch on highlights in HS.

Colquitts QB had moments of brilliance... His most glaring problem was consistency. The best microcosm of this... Is to watch the 1st half of the Lowndes game, then the 2nd half... Cant even tell its the same QB sometimes.

Want to add a little bit that I think played a part in the inconsistency... the OC play calling was a little shall we say out of sync with game flow, it was a tale of two halves it seemed this season. Bipolar in fact.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah... Lets talk recent past, and present... And future

GAs talent at QB has taken a dramatic swing up... With most teams large class between the years 2007-2011, making the change to more pass happy offenses. In fact, after Camden hired Bob Sphire, theres not a single Wing-T-never-throw offense left in 7A.

A population spike in GA has helped also.

Thats why you are seeing Georgia QBs headline the recruiting rankings the last few years.. Its not just a majority defensive players anymore.

That's all homerism stuff.

So GA QBs are better than Cali QBs now?

Take a stand. 

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You are totally missing the point. 

The user that posted the video and this thread, filmed, narrated and edited the videos that he posts here. He goes all around the state of Georgia during football season, and films the biggest games that he can get to on his own dime. He then came on here, this site to share his video with you, me and everyone else. 

He is adding valuable content to the site. Agree or disagree? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You are totally missing the point. 

The user that posted the video and this thread, filmed, narrated and edited the videos that he posts here. He goes all around the state of Georgia during football season, and films the biggest games that he can get to on his own dime. He then came on here, this site to share his video with you, me and everyone else. 

He is adding valuable content to the site. Agree or disagree? 

I agree.

I was directly responding to you. 

I can post the same exact videos from people doing a similar noble mission, but will leave that out, as this is a GA post. 

17 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why didn’t he put Octavius battle, Gunnar Watson, Cordell little John, Luke shiflet, Cade fortin, Emory Jones , jarren Williams  not mentioned when all those said QBs are ranked higher than colquitts Qb 

Now I am getting it. Why did you not ask this question to begin with? He could have actually answered a question rather than figure out where he left that last line of coke before posting again. 9_9

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

I agree.

I was directly responding to you. 

I can post the same exact videos from people doing a similar noble mission, but will leave that out, as this is a GA post. 

No, please do post for comparison.

Let's keep the thread alive. I like the video in the beginning, I think it shows some pretty good qb's. Even elite qb's in the state of Georgia. We can debate all day whether the qb's all belong in the same sentence together or not.  That's a better way to get more guys involved imo. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

What he said was -

Georgia Elite Quarterbacks

Highly Ranked QBs from Colquitt Co, Cartersville, Lowndes and Harrison

Watch:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoCUZjj9wcg

Enjoy and Share

I don't see *anywhere* where he says these are the best or the only elite quarterbacks.  As others have said, he travels the state on his on dime taking time from work to attend, tape, edit, and post these videos.  Much work, much appreciated.  I don't care to read the NJ threads and obsess on them the way some do the GA threads so I don't know for sure but if I were a betting man I'd bet that you don't post anything that requires the same effort.  Note I said the same effort.  Posting other people's work that you find on the internet is most definitely not the same thing.  Put in the same effort and then maybe, if your work is as good, you might be qualified to comment on his work.  Hopefully you would be more appreciative and would refrain from such pejorative words as you have used here.  Nah, what am I thinking.  I know it wouldn't change a thing.