King Cake and 2018 State of the Union Address tonight.

RedZone

7 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

I underestimated how much stupid shit concha continued to talk after this board started.

Here he is bragging about unemployment rate almost exactly a year after saying it was flawed right after Obama's tenure.

And of course his tried and true bullshit statistic which he also managed to lie about as well.

You have been charged with slaying in the 1st Degree in this thread. Will you please rise and leave the Court?  The other kids took their ball and left. 

Related image

Here's concha pumping Labor Force Participation Rate when he was still in Obama bashing mode (and right before he got in Trump pumping mode).

This is an example of his Obama position that unemployment rate is flawed.

This is concha yelling at someone for coming to conclusions too early.

Then this is concha, two days later, praising the economic news "six fucking weeks" into Trump's tenure.

Yawn....

Let's see... labor participation rate... so? It's true. Shiploads of folks leaving the workforce drops unemployment. Fact.  Trump has not benefited from that happening. Truth. It's bewildering how you fixate on these simple truths as if bitching about them will make them not so.

U3 is a flawed measure. I prefer U6. Its results are even better for Trump than U3. It shows more unemployment reduction and thus reduced underemployment. You lose here also.

I yelled at who for reaching what conclusion early? Why didn't you post that also? We're a year in.  I understand your desire to deflect from the great things happening now, but you're just looking desperate.

And the last one I listed good news. And a year in it's very good news.

You're a clown.

This is hilarious.

Have drink and go unchap your ass.

Stop humiliating yourself. For the love of God.

9 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

I underestimated how much stupid shit concha continued to talk after this board started.

Here he is bragging about unemployment rate almost exactly a year after saying it was flawed right after Obama's tenure.

And of course his tried and true bullshit statistic which he also managed to lie about as well.

LMAO

U3 versus U6. I've been clear about for a long time.

You are truly sad piece of shit when your go to move is lying about of other people lying. xD

But thanks for keeping DD happy.

I'm happy when DD's happy.

This is him, again, flip-flopping from unemployment not having anything to do with the President (and being flawed) to apparently being super important.

On 1/18/2018 at 1:10 PM, concha said:

He inherited what was happening in January 2017.

Unemployment stagnant

Here's him, amazingly, using a rise in the unemployment rate to claim that more people were looking for work.

On 7/15/2017 at 12:15 PM, concha said:

The U6 actually went up from 8.4% in May despite non-farm payroll being up by 222k. Why?  People are actually starting to look for jobs again.

But when it ticked up in December 2016 he blamed Obama for having "stagnant unemployment."

So when unemployment remains the same, that's bad for Obama! But when it goes up, that's good for Trump!

10 minutes ago, concha said:

LMAO

You are truly sad piece of shit when your go to move is lying about of other people lying. xD

But thanks for keeping DD happy.

I'm happy when DD's happy.

African American Unemployment have been dropping steadily since 2010.  This is a continuing trend that he had nothing to do with. But it is true old friend you now believe all employment numbers but in 2016 they were fake or misleading.  He could only screw it up. :D,  Yeah the Brother gets no credit but the Bone Spurs in Chief gets all the credit riding them coattails.   I am not that smart but what does it mean with all the wiggly lines dropping to the RIGHT. :D

Trump Takes Undue Credit on Black Unemployment

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/trump-takes-undue-credit-black-unemployment/

black-unemployment-rate-2009-to-2017-1.jpg

10 minutes ago, concha said:

I yelled at who for reaching what conclusion early? Why didn't you post that also? We're a year in.  I understand your desire to deflect from the great things happening now, but you're just looking desperate.

I believe it was Caj.

But the quote is right there.

You yelled "fuckin six weeks" at a Trump critic and then two days later you were touting his economic numbers.

This is classic concha dishonesty.

This is him earlier today saying that, yes, the Labor Force Participation Rate stabilized in 2013 in the middle of Obama's tenure.

But this is him two weeks ago saying that it "has stabilized" (under Trump, I assume) after plummeting under the last guy.

If we had access to the previous message board there would be a treasure trove of concha lies just like this.

Actually, this is classic Canes bullshit.  LOL.

That people leaving the reduces the unemployment rate is a simple truth. Obama benefited. Trump has not.

In Obama's last 12 months the U3 rate dropped just 0.1% and the U6 rate by 0.5%. In the 11 measured months under Trump, the numbers are 0.7% and 1.3%, respectively.

Facts.

That chap Canes' ass.

xD

2 minutes ago, concha said:

That people leaving the reduces the unemployment rate is a simple truth. Obama benefited. Trump has not.

When unemployment was stagnant, you criticized Obama.

When unemployment went UP, you praised Trump.

So Trump gets praised no matter what, and Obama gets blamed no matter what.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

In Obama's last 12 months the U3 rate dropped just 0.1% and the U6 rate by 0.5%. In the 11 measured months under Trump, the numbers are 0.7% and 1.3%, respectively.

Does unemployment matter or not? Which is it?

Is U3 "seriously flawed" or not? Which is it?

On 3/8/2017 at 10:44 AM, concha said:

The classic (U3) unemployment rate is a seriously flawed measure.

You can't get your story straight.

Changing positions on unemployment rate in less than a year for political expediency.

Saying two different things on Labor Participation Rate in 12 days.

You are lyin' machine.

Lyin' concha.

14 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

This is him, again, flip-flopping from unemployment not having anything to do with the President (and being flawed) to apparently being super important.

Here's him, amazingly, using a rise in the unemployment rate to claim that more people were looking for work.

But when it ticked up in December 2016 he blamed Obama for having "stagnant unemployment."

So when unemployment remains the same, that's bad for Obama! But when it goes up, that's good for Trump!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/06/what-to-watch-for-in-the-june-jobs-report/?utm_term=.e91776835d24

The unemployment rate ticked up to 4.4 percent, from 4.3 percent in May, but it did so for a good reason — more people joined the labor force to look for work.

Call WaPo and yell at them, Canes.

Dumbass.xD

3 minutes ago, concha said:

The Labor Participation Rate rose 0.2% in July 2017.

It rose 0.2% several times in Obama's term.

Somehow that never came up in your analysis of Obama's numbers.

Everyone is shocked, shocked!, by this dishonesty.

3 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Does unemployment matter or not? Which is it?

Is U3 "seriously flawed" or not? Which is it?

You can't get your story straight.

Changing positions on unemployment rate in less than a year for political expediency.

Saying two different things on Labor Participation Rate in 12 days.

You are lyin' machine.

Lyin' concha.

No, I'm just dealing with an intellectually dishonest fool having a fit.

I've said many times on this site that I prefer the U6.

Happy to use it. Even better for Trump.

Newsflash, throwing lots of feces and waving jazz hands like a madman might impress your weaker-minded fanboys. Folks paying attention see that I am handing you your chapped ass.

http://thehill.com/opinion/finance/371349-democrats-panic-over-avalanche-of-good-economic-news

33 minutes ago, concha said:

23 minutes ago, concha said:

10 minutes between a "clear" distinction between U3 and U6 and using the "seriously flawed" U3 to make his argument.

I still don't know if unemployment rate is important or not, concha.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I've said many times on this site that I prefer the U6.

Well, here you are 19 minutes ago "preferring" U3.

19 minutes ago, concha said:

You literally can't keep all your lies straight.

Such rank dishonesty.

Changing your tune based on what argument your agenda requires that day.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Newsflash, throwing lots of feces and waving jazz hands like a madman might impress your weaker-minded fanboys. Folks paying attention see that I am handing you your chapped ass.

I'm just doing what you asked. Pulling up your quotes.

This is mild too.

It would be a lot worse for you if the archives went back further. You made a fool of yourself prior to November 2016.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me if unemployment rate is important or not. Or whether a President can affect it or not. Or whether Labor Participation Rate stabilized in 2013 or just now.

You've changed your position so much in such short order that my head is spinning.

7 hours ago, Guccifer said:

The Labor Participation Rate rose 0.2% in July 2017.

It rose 0.2% several times in Obama's term.

Somehow that never came up in your analysis of Obama's numbers.

Everyone is shocked, shocked!, by this dishonesty.

Yes, you should really quit while you're this far behind with the lies and deception.

The LFPR dropped pretty sharply  consistently for 5 years under Obama.

This desperation of yours to show try to show dishonesty on my part is pathetic.

For the last three years the LFPR has been little changed. In those three years, the fastest drop in U3 and U6 has happened under Trump.

GDP growth is improved under Trump.

Queue Chapped Ass conflating comments about U3 versus U6 and periods where the LFPR was dropping versus when it wasn't...xD

I appreciate the opportunities to repeatedly club your ass with facts.

8 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

10 minutes between a "clear" distinction between U3 and U6 and using the "seriously flawed" U3 to make his argument.

I still don't know if unemployment rate is important or not, concha.

Because you aren't intelligent, apparently.

Your jazz hands to try to distract from having to acknowledge the current strong economy under Trump is noted and amusing.

1426539686_jazzhands_jericho.jpg

4 minutes ago, concha said:

The LFPR pretty consistently for 5 years under Obama.

This desperation of yours to show try to show dishonesty on my part is pathetic.

This is obvious dishonesty.

On 1/18/2018 at 11:08 AM, concha said:

1) I am well aware of the labor participation rate, which has stabilized after plummeting under the last guy.

2 hours ago, concha said:

It basically stabilized in late 2013. 

You have no answer for it.

When no chart is offered, you lie and claim that it has stabilized after plummeting under Obama.

When I present a chart, you're forced to tell the truth and admit that it stabilized in 2013.

6 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

I'm just doing what you asked. Pulling up your quotes.

This is mild too.

It would be a lot worse for you if the archives went back further. You made a fool of yourself prior to November 2016.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me if unemployment rate is important or not. Or whether a President can affect it or not. Or whether Labor Participation Rate stabilized in 2013 or just now.

You've changed your position so much in such short order that my head is spinning.

Oh, Canes the Wise and Merciful...  and the Ass Chapped.

Your alternative reality must be a neat place.

So you are telling me you don't understand the difference between unemployment being affected by people leaving the workforce (much of Obama's presidency) and reductions purely due to more jobs?

This explains much.