King Cake and 2018 State of the Union Address tonight.

RedZone

1 minute ago, concha said:

Oh, Canes the Wise and Merciful...  and the Ass Chapped.

And this is becoming a pretty obvious and lame dodge.

You lied and claimed that you didn't say these things. Then you challenged me to quote you.

I did.

Now you're just dancing around without any answers for your blatant dishonesty on unemployment and labor force participation.

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

This is obvious dishonesty.

You have no answer for it.

When no chart is offered, you lie and claim that it has stabilized after plummeting under Obama.

When I present a chart, you're forced to tell the truth and admit that it stabilized in 2013.

Wha?

It did plummet under the last guy.

And, more relevant to the here and now (rather than your twisted memory of unavailable posts and threads of yore) while the LFPR has been stable both U3 and U6 unemployment have performed better under Trump.

And that chaps your ass and has you jazz-handing like a fool.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

So you are telling me you don't understand the difference between unemployment being affected by people leaving the workforce (much of Obama's presidency) and reductions purely due to more jobs?

No, this is yet another pathetic dodge.

You claimed that unemployment was not important under Obama (before using it as the cornerstone of Trump's economy).

You claimed that U3 was seriously flawed (then you used it to argue for Trump).

You claimed that an increase for labor participation made Trump's unemployment number go up (but never made the same argument for Obama despite the same numbers).

Lies, lies and more lies.

47 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Says the guy who has lied, changed his position and just frankly made shit up countless times over the last year.

Actually, I'm pretty good about backing my shit up with data.

You have to scream "liar" every post because your own shit is weak. You've been slapped around like a $1.50 whore this evening. It was $2, but you aren't smart enough to stop.

Wha?

It did plummet under the last guy.

It plummeted over a 15+ year period starting in 2000.

It stabilized in the middle of Obama's term (per one of your many incoherent positions). By the beginning of his second term, it was at the historical average.

This is what I mean by your dishonesty. Just flat out liar.

Image result

Actually, I'm pretty good about backing my shit up with data.

You posted two completely different takes on Unemployment Rate and two completely different takes on Labor Participation Rate.

You may back shit up with numbers but your analysis is cravenly dishonest. Just propaganda and lies.

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

No, this is yet another pathetic dodge.

You claimed that unemployment was not important under Obama (before using it as the cornerstone of Trump's economy).

You claimed that U3 was seriously flawed (then you used it to argue for Trump).

You claimed that an increase for labor participation made Trump's unemployment number go up (but never made the same argument for Obama despite the same numbers).

Lies, lies and more lies.

Jazz Hands.

1) I showed that much of unemployment drop under Obama was due to folks leaving the labor force. A fact explained and demonstrated ad nauseum.

2) When I use U3 it simply for simplicity, as it and the better but less known U6 rate are currently telling the same story. Again, explained to you and shown through data points. The jazz hands is pathetic. Try to be a big boy.

3) You pointed out a particular month in Trump's tenure to try to show dishonesty on my part and I responded and smacked you down. I rarely if ever dealt with individual months in Obama's years, as the main point was that people were fleeing the workforce in droves fro years.

Try and mix things up a bit. Ignoring facts, data and the explanations that use them to simply squeal "liar" like a grade schooler is pretty pathetic.

11 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

It plummeted over a 15+ year period starting in 2000.

It stabilized in the middle of Obama's term (per one of your many incoherent positions). By the beginning of his second term, it was at the historical average.

This is what I mean by your dishonesty. Just flat out liar.

Image result

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_1999_2017_all

SMDH

Notice anything happening right around the time someone took office in early 2009?

Fucking lying dumbass.

Done slapping you around like the bitch you are.

G'nite.

6 hours ago, concha said:

1.jpg

But speech watchers have given up on watching.You are obviously using the U3 speech watchers numbers that don't show the whole picture. So many have given up on watching the orange idiot.  You have to use the U6 speech watchers numbers to get the real picture, This only measures the number of people still looking to watch. 

Thank you. Thank you! I'll be here all day. 

Image result for take a bow gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

But speech watchers have given up on watching.You are obviously using the U3 speech watchers numbers that don't show the whole picture. So many have given up on watching the orange idiot.  You have to use the U6 speech watchers numbers to get the real picture, This only measures the number of people still looking to watch. 

Thank you. Thank you! I'll be here all day. 

Image result for take a bow gif

Hawg, that was great.

Better than Canes and his chapped ass managed in hours of trying. xD

7 hours ago, concha said:

1) I showed that much of unemployment drop under Obama was due to folks leaving the labor force. A fact explained and demonstrated ad nauseum.

The Labor Participation Rate continued to fall even when unemployment skyrocketed in 2008-09. More misleading claims from concha.

And you claimed that the unemployment rate didn't matter under Obama and that he had nothing to do with it.

At some point you're going to have to deal with reality.

2) When I use U3 it simply for simplicity, as it and the better but less known U6 rate are currently telling the same story. Again, explained to you and shown through data points. The jazz hands is pathetic. Try to be a big boy.

There's always some bullshit excuse that you concoct after having lied and then been called on it.

Repeated and demonstrated examples.

Over and over again.

Just now, Guccifer said:

The Labor Participation Rate continued to fall even when unemployment skyrocketed in 2008-09. More misleading claims from concha.

And you claimed that the unemployment rate didn't matter under Obama and that ha had nothing to do with it.

At some point you're going to have to deal with reality.

You are such an intellectually dishonest sack of crap.

All that means is that the unemployment numbers on those months would have been worse had the LFPR rate not dropped.

It's simple MATH, dumbass.

3) You pointed out a particular month in Trump's tenure to try to show dishonesty on my part and I responded and smacked you down. I rarely if ever dealt with individual months in Obama's years, as the main point was that people were fleeing the workforce in droves fro years.

I used any quotes of yours that I could find on this subject. What an amazingly dishonest (and typical) claim for you to make.

You are constantly dishonest.

As has been demonstrated ad nauseum.

The things that you dismissed a year ago are now the cornerstone of your argument for Trump.

Things that you lied about 12 days ago are now freely admitted.

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

There's always some bullshit excuse that you concoct after having lied and then been called on it.

Repeated and demonstrated examples.

Over and over again.

Same old Canes schtick.

This is how you work:

1) Take a data point used by someone in a certain context (ex. LFPR dropping sharply in Obama's first five years - a trend).

2) Point to how it might be used in a different context elsewhere (ex. unemployment in a single month such as may or June last summer)

3) Declare LIES! FOUL! INFAMY! He used this thing two different ways!

Of course, put in context it was correct and all spelled out clearly for everyone to read, So to get around that we get spammed with dumbass post after dumbass post repeating the word "lie" incessantly. Goebbels would be proud of you. And your chapped ass.

I rarely if ever dealt with individual months in Obama's years, as the main point was that people were fleeing the workforce in droves fro years.

The rate fell steadily since 2000 as has been demonstrated. Baby Boomers were retiring. The number stabilized in 2013 (based on one of your many different claims) and has been about the same ever since.

But it's hard to figure out what you really think since you lie and/or change your opinion based on who you're dealing with.

Notice anything happening right around the time someone took office in early 2009?

Fucking lying dumbass.

Now we get to the real dishonesty that you've displayed in the past. The craven opportunism and willingness to lie to sell your agenda.

Blaming Obama explicitly for the rate going gown despite all rational analysis to the contrary.

The rate started falling in 2000 and actually stopped falling in the middle of Obama's term.

But concha claims, fantastically, that Obama caused it to plummet (without any evidence) and then gets caught in a lie about when it ended.

Is concha capable of even a moment of honesty?

6 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

I used any quotes of yours that I could find on this subject. What an amazingly dishonest (and typical) claim for you to make.

You are constantly dishonest.

As has been demonstrated ad nauseum.

The things that you dismissed a year ago are now the cornerstone of your argument for Trump.

Things that you lied about 12 days ago are now freely admitted.

Canes,  were getting slapped around last night bigly.  You used UK data for the US not once, but TWICE.  You made a specious claim about the LFPR and then dishonestly posted a graph that conveniently cut off the data that showed you to be the intellectually dishonest POS you are. FYI, I posted the full graph which proved how right I was. You're welcome. I could go on.

If you want another day of abuse, I'm good to go.