King Cake and 2018 State of the Union Address tonight.

RedZone

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

None at all.

I have standards that you clearly don't.

2016: President's have nothing to do with the economy

2018: Trump turned things around quickly

Could you share my posts from back then please. Because you have a tendency to be full of shit and misquote and twist things. Not to mention an inability to distinguish between your own country and one that's, well, not.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Because you have a tendency to be full of shit and misquote and twist things.

This is another lie from a pathological liar.

I quote tightly.

You can't lie your way out of this. I know and you know. You said all of these things.

Anybody who was around then will remember the kind of clown show you put on.

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

No, you used a bullshit statistic because unemployment rate didn't tell your narrative.

But now you're using the unemployment rate.

Because you're dishonest.

So given I've been kicking your ass with the data tonight, where the hell are you trying to deflect to again?

Try using some data for Iceland. Maybe that will work better for you.

Just now, Guccifer said:

Yep.

I'm right on this one.

You have never been right. 

STA-Bosco 1 canes says STA rolls they lose but canes says they really won

STA-Bosco 2 csnes says STA rolls, they lose but again canes says they really won

Canes says Trump has no chance killiar wins by a landslide calls for a double digit victory. Trump destroys killiar yep you guessed it canes says killiar really won. 

Keep melting down bitch

6 minutes ago, concha said:

You're begging hard for attention here , DD.

Feeling lonely and unwanted?

I am responding to your silliness about we are angry on the Liberal Plantation and not thankful for him.  The latter cannot be more ridiculous than the former can it. 

After Trump old Hillary is now behind us.  Is this proof we are off the Liberal tit? xD

Stay back Hillary let the Sista drop it for Trump :D Look at all those Giddy Old ass People in the background.   Is that Pence on the Left and McConnell to the Right rear?

Image result for africans celebrating gifs

Just now, thc6795 said:

You have never been right. 

STA-Bosco 1 canes says STA rolls they lose but canes says they really won

STA-Bosco 2 csnes says STA rolls, they lose but again canes says they really won

Canes says Trump has no chance killiar wins by a landslide calls for a double digit victory. Trump destroys killiar yep you guessed it canes says killiar really won. 

Keep melting down bitch

When you feel depressed and have the urge to take your own life, stop and get some help.

Just now, concha said:

So we just have to take the word of, well... you.

<<fart sound>>

And your lack of a denial.

See, you usually lie and/or make a bombastic case for yourself but even you know that you did and said these things.

You completely dismissed Obama and the unemployment rate.

But now you flipped completely.

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

This is another lie from a pathological liar.

I quote tightly.

You can't lie your way out of this. I know and you know. You said all of these things.

Anybody who was around then will remember the kind of clown show you put on.

A lie you can't prove. Conveniently.

I back my shit up and have beaten you like a $2 whore tonight.

Rage on, Sport.

Put some balm on those cheeks.

trump did not mention Russia, Kentucky, women or gun violence.....I'm pulling for Kentucky though. Hope trump doesn't sell Kentucky to Russia.

He did mention the Cajun Navy....and the Republican gunshot victim from Rummel. That was sweet, I guess. I doubt he would have mentioned me if I took one in the hip. 

Overall. Just another GOP immigration speech more of less. 9_9

27 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

Watching the Dems response by Joe Kennedy III. What the hell is on his lips?

Thought the same thing. Was watching on and off but at one point I thought enough formed at the corner of his mouth that it was gonna leak down his face. Almost like when the fly landed on ms Clinton’s face during one of the debates. Comical 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I back my shit up and have beaten you like a $2 whore tonight.

You lied on two separate issues.

And then you pulled out your token Hispanic son and was called on it by two different people.

And now you're lying about having denied Obama had anything to do with unemployment numbers.

The list goes on.

11 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

And your lack of a denial.

See, you usually lie and/or make a bombastic case for yourself but even you know that you did and said these things.

You completely dismissed Obama and the unemployment rate.

But now you flipped completely.

Clearly you need to get off the Liberal Plantation and show more appreciation.  You are just a knowledgeable whining bitch that is straight laying it down in this thread with your nonsensical facts and abhorrent ability to present reality to B.S.  You my friend are rare breed.   

Please carry one with your Keen biting content that makes so much damn sense. Your Paragraphs unloaded, wise words being quoted xD  

Image result for Bowing gif

17 minutes ago, concha said:

So we just have to take the word of, well... you.

<<fart sound>>

Here's concha pumping Labor Force Participation Rate when he was still in Obama bashing mode (and right before he got in Trump pumping mode).

On 1/25/2017 at 8:12 AM, concha said:

I suppose a labor participation rate at near 40-year lows is irrelevant - and much of it due to working age folks just giving up?  The better part of 6 million people underemployed? Stagnant wage levels not worth talking about?

This is an example of his Obama position that unemployment rate is flawed.

On 3/8/2017 at 10:44 AM, concha said:

The classic (U3) unemployment rate is a seriously flawed measure.

This is concha yelling at someone for coming to conclusions too early.

On 3/8/2017 at 4:21 PM, concha said:

He's been in power six fucking weeks and you already know the results.

Then this is concha, two days later, praising the economic news "six fucking weeks" into Trump's tenure.

On 3/10/2017 at 9:15 AM, concha said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-10/u-s-jobs-wages-show-solid-gains-in-trump-s-first-full-month

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-idUSKBN16H0KA

Jobs added at above average rate, solidly exceeding predictions.

Wages up.

Participation up.

U3 down.

U6 steady (as labor participation rate increase offsets jobs increase).

I underestimated how much stupid shit concha continued to talk after this board started.

Here he is bragging about unemployment rate almost exactly a year after saying it was flawed right after Obama's tenure.

On 1/18/2018 at 10:45 AM, concha said:

In addition to the unemployment rate being at a 17-year low

And of course his tried and true bullshit statistic which he also managed to lie about as well.

On 1/18/2018 at 11:08 AM, concha said:

1) I am well aware of the labor participation rate, which has stabilized after plummeting under the last guy.

• Haha 1

This is classic concha dishonesty.

This is him earlier today saying that, yes, the Labor Force Participation Rate stabilized in 2013 in the middle of Obama's tenure.

1 hour ago, concha said:

It basically stabilized in late 2013. 

But this is him two weeks ago saying that it "has stabilized" (under Trump, I assume) after plummeting under the last guy.

On 1/18/2018 at 11:08 AM, concha said:

1) I am well aware of the labor participation rate, which has stabilized after plummeting under the last guy.

If we had access to the previous message board there would be a treasure trove of concha lies just like this.