King Cake and 2018 State of the Union Address tonight.

RedZone

8 minutes ago, concha said:

GDP growth had declined when Trump took office.  We quickly had two straight quarters at 3%+ growth. The last time 3% growth was seen under Obama was 3 years ago.

But when it was 3% in 2014, you claimed Obama had nothing to do with it.

But now Trump does have everything to do with it despite not being able to name a single thing that he's actually done.

The economy just kept trending up.

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

So you say I'm wrong about a trend continuing....and then you talk about the trend continuing.

4.7% when Obama left was tepid but 4.3% now is booming and it absolutely has everything to do with Trump (despite having nothing to do with Obama before).

Your kind of dishonesty is so rancid.

Are you still looking at the UK data, dumbass?

ohno.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

We know.

Bashing liberals is really the main reason why you love Trump.

But you're still an illiterate loser with no life options.

Yelling at liberals on a message board is not going give you a skill or a purpose in life.

Trump is still President you're still a bitch life is great. 

How's killiar? Remember her she was your lock to win.  Fucking dumbass.  Keep melting down. 

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

My people have went hysterical with all he has done.  Greatest freaking speech ever.  He nailed it for sure.  I'm still trying to get my eyes dry.   I now hate all immigrants and their kids.  Leave my damn Country.   I want my country back

Image result for blacks celebrating gif

Not all.....HATE ILLEGALS FOR SURE. 

But when it was 3% in 2014, you claimed Obama had nothing to do with it.

But now Trump does have everything to do with it despite not being able to name a single thing that he's actually done.

The economy just kept trending up.

Why are you deflecting, Sport?

Your "facts" have been shown to be wrong. Hell, not even from the right COUNTRY.

LMAO

And tonight Trump tried to take credit for job numbers that came "after the election" in 2016.

But I bet concha isn't going to start his clock on GDP growth until January.

Even then the first quarter of 2017 was a slower quarter of growth than Obama's last 3 quarters.

(It's not important since this is all semantics but it's just necessary to call concha the liar and creep that he is).

United States GDP Growth Rate

And tonight Trump tried to take credit for job numbers that came "after the election" in 2016.

Even then the first quarter of 2017 was a slower quarter of growth than Obama's last 3 quarters.

(It's not important since this is all semantics but it's just necessary to call concha the liar and creep that he is).

What country is this graph from dumbass? 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Not all.....HATE ILLEGALS FOR SURE. 

We are beyond ourselves with this Speech.  #MAGA.  Get em out .  I want my country back from these damn freeloaders.  I went to lunch today and the server, Cook and cashier at the restaurant were Mexicans taking our benefits.  I was like where is ICE. 

DONALD-DONALD-DONALD :  He has done so much for us.  I can't wait to here  Diamond and Silk.  o.O

Image result for JESSE JACKSON CRYING GIF

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Look everyone!

Canes finally at least got the country right!

Way to go, Sport!

I'm happy for the class to look at that graph. Trump handed a downward headed GDP growth rate.

Thanks, Canes.

Just now, Guccifer said:

Again, none of this is going to make your life better or make you useful.

You're one of the most obviously depressed and angry people I've seen on these forums.

Easily.

Epic meltdown canes keep it going u can do it bitch. Is this how you felt on Nov 8th? I wd ask if this was how you felt after another STA loss but your bitchass seems to disappear 

Clearly the dogma is the Blacks like myself on the Liberal Plantation don't know what has been done for us because we can't decide for ourselves.  So I am here to show we are overjoyed and can't be thankful enough.   We need to show more appreciation  right.  

Look Spicer was Right it was the largest ever. xD Liberal Plantation blacks under Obama and the left 1yr ago. 

Under Obama: LMAO  

Image result for jefferson movin on up meme

And under Trump 1yr later

Image result for jefferson movin on up meme

:D

• Haha 1

Just now, Guccifer said:

What are you talking about?

Everybody knows that in 2016 you were lying about all of this stuff and now you're praising Trump for things that would've continued even if dumbasses like thc were President.

Fact: It happened under Trump

Bullshit: It coulda woulda shoulda anyway 'cause Canes says so

Getcha some!!!!

613KDfddy8L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm happy for the class to look at that graph. Trump handed a downward headed GDP growth rate.

Thanks, Canes.

If you want to be technical and accurate (which you clearly don't) the fiscal year didn't end until September 30th.

So Obama's last budget year saw the highest growth.

It's all semantics/

We know that you've lied your ass off for years just hoping that a Republican would get in and take credit for something that he had nothing to do with.

Just now, Guccifer said:

If you want to be technical and accurate (which you clearly don't) the fiscal year didn't end until September 30th.

So Obama's last budget year saw the highest growth.

It's all semantics/

We know that you've lied your ass off for years just hoping that a Republican would get in and take credit for something that he had nothing to do with.

Rage monkey ragin'

xD

Truth chaps your ass.