Mater Dei

Big hairy bald Jones

My argument is their passing offense is elite. From line play to QB to receiver they were phenomenal. I watched them and IMG and my take is that IMG doesn't need to work hard to win, but I don't think they would have the offense to compete in a game against Mater Dei. They would have gotten big gains on the ground, but I think they would have struggled in third down situations. It would have been a good game either way. Both resumes are solid, both had the recruits, so its just a matter of opinion on who was better. 

21 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

I watched the tapes and nothing jumped out to me. What is the case for them being number 1? National champ should have been IMG. That would have been fair.

Md is better cause it’s actually a school , IMG has there athletes live on campus 

if you can accept kids from 50 states then ur not a high school 

27 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

My argument is their passing offense is elite. From line play to QB to receiver they were phenomenal.

They better be. They have the best transfers that money can buy. 

That's like saying the NBA Eastern Conference all star team is elite and phenomenal. 

News flash- they are suppsed to be. That's not impressive at all. 

31 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

My argument is their passing offense is elite. From line play to QB to receiver they were phenomenal. I watched them and IMG and my take is that IMG doesn't need to work hard to win, but I don't think they would have the offense to compete in a game against Mater Dei. They would have gotten big gains on the ground, but I think they would have struggled in third down situations. It would have been a good game either way. Both resumes are solid, both had the recruits, so its just a matter of opinion on who was better. 

IMG wins then?

12 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Why would you put those banners in the bball gym? You guys don't have an IPF that could house them? Lol :ph34r:

MD is in SoCal...we don’t need an IPF since God loves us and the weather is always awesome down here...

2A1669C9-DC61-459C-8C3D-BAF542A22632.png

Not like it ever snows down here and we have to cancel games...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

MD is in SoCal...we don’t need an IPF since God loves us and the weather is always awesome down here...

2A1669C9-DC61-459C-8C3D-BAF542A22632.png

Not like it ever snows down here and we have to cancel games...

Knowing Rush and is attention to detail, he has figured out how many water breaks that we can eliminate thus gaining more reps. It's my hope he uses at least a few of those extra reps on counting to 11.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Knowing Rush and is attention to detail, he has figured out how many water breaks that we can eliminate thus gaining more reps. It's my hope he uses at least a few of those extra reps on counting to 11.

Hope he also bought pickle juice cause it sounds like the kids calfs won’t be ready for the swamp like temps on Friday nights if they are used to playing in a tin can with AC...