Mater Dei

Big hairy bald Jones

9 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

I watched the tapes and nothing jumped out to me. What is the case for them being number 1? National champ should have been IMG. That would have been fair.

What's fair about a team being number one, who recruits the shit out of the universe? A trained chimp could win at IMG............OR Mater Dei!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Just when I was thinking taking him off my ignore list

I'm into self inflicting pain I think. lol.  I have nobody on block and just stay away from threads when it becomes racist.  They made the other forum and was hoping it would all stay over there but nope.  Its done snuck over.  This is the only time I would ever say WE NEED a WALL.  But not a real one but a FIREWALL to keep them OT forum klansmen away!! LOL

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I'm into self inflicting pain I think. lol.  I have nobody on block and just stay away from threads when it becomes racist.  They made the other forum and was hoping it would all stay over there but nope.  Its done snuck over.  This is the only time I would ever say WE NEED a WALL.  But not a real one but a FIREWALL to keep them OT forum klansmen away!! LOL

Yeah i have a long ignore list but it’s only 3 guys. 1 of them just has 4 screen names

Don't waste your time with recruit the country IMG all 3 national championship we won they said the same thing but they couldn't touch the last 4 high school national champions and mater dei was on another level last year and I give IMG 5 more years and they will have no other state to play they no point in playing a team when you're backups are 3 and 4 stars it's a all American team pointless gorman and mater dei have kids that are community player's I know we had 50 this year

On 2/5/2018 at 7:22 PM, PrepGridiron said:

My argument is their passing offense is elite. From line play to QB to receiver they were phenomenal. I watched them and IMG and my take is that IMG doesn't need to work hard to win, but I don't think they would have the offense to compete in a game against Mater Dei. They would have gotten big gains on the ground, but I think they would have struggled in third down situations. It would have been a good game either way. Both resumes are solid, both had the recruits, so its just a matter of opinion on who was better. 

I am telling you that IMG has better athletes and would have found away to win the game!

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I am telling you that IMG has better athletes and would have found away to win the game!

Well I’m sure IMG will be proud to hang their “Texasball National Championship” banner...

Mater Dei will have to settle for hanging their banner from USA Today/CalPreps/Maxpreps/HSFA/Prepforce...

do you think they can fit all those polls names on one banner?