Mater Dei

Big hairy bald Jones

2016 Gorman is the best HSFB team of all time. This team won 3 consecutive national titles. Won 54 consecutive games. They beat three state champions in 2016. The core group of players which won those 54 games beat Corona Centennial, Don Bosco Prep, STA, SJB twice, Bellevue, Cedar Hill, Chandler, Bingham twice, Kahuku, LBP, Cocoa.... Every one of those teams is an all star team from their respective regions.  

2016 Gorman had big time players and a big time resume. 

Hell even @DevilDog admits that 2016 Gorman is the best team that he has ever seen in person. And he is a fan of Mater Dei. 

Mic drop! 

ECB411FE-AAD8-4670-B2D9-A325B6127B6D.jpeg

110B0A29-0421-4ABC-AC94-16B59F2AA58D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

2016 Gorman is the best HSFB team of all time. This team won 3 consecutive national titles. Won 54 consecutive games. They beat three state champions in 2016. The core group of players which won those 54 games beat Corona Centennial, Don Bosco Prep, STA*, SJB twice, Bellevue, Cedar Hill, Chandler, Bingham twice, Kahuku, LBP, Cocoa.... Every one of those teams is an all star team from their respective regions.  

Hell even @DevilDog admits that 2016 Gorman is the best team that he has ever seen in person. And he is a fan of Mater Dei. 

Mic drop! 

FIFY ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

2016 Gorman is the best HSFB team of all time. This team won 3 consecutive national titles. Won 54 consecutive games. They beat three state champions in 2016. The core group of players which won those 54 games beat Corona Centennial, Don Bosco Prep, STA, SJB twice, Bellevue, Cedar Hill, Chandler, Bingham twice, Kahuku, LBP, Cocoa.... Every one of those teams is an all star team from their respective regions.  

Mic drop! 

Those Bishop teams had no weakness, but The Stache had a OIAG team and was on another level.  

3 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Mic drop! 

They were a great team...maybe the 🐐...Gorman’s 55 game winning streak was amazing!

#35-21

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Those Bishop teams had no weakness, but The Stache had a OIAG team and was on another level.  

I would have more respect for MD if they would have played Gorman on any of the previous years that the Gaels tried to schedule them (2010-2016).

The Monarchs waited until the greatest HSFB football team of all time graduated before they answered the call to play Gorman. 

#Pussies

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

I would have more respect for MD if they would have played Gorman on any of the previous years that the Gaels tried to schedule them (2010-2016).

The Monarchs waited until the greatest HSFB football team of all time graduated before they answered the call to play Gorman. 

#Pussies

Well that seems a little vulgar for a discussion regarding pre football 🤔

1 hour ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Anything else you want to complain about? I thought we had men on this board discussing football.

Yes there are several things I want to complain about. High taxes in California, hysteria about climate change, lack of support for shop class in high schools...to name a few but this isn’t the right site for that...just feel men should be able to have a civil discussion regarding high school football without using vulgarities. I could be wrong 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yes there are several things I want to complain about. High taxes in California, hysteria about climate change, lack of support for shop class in high schools...to name a few but this isn’t the right site for that...just feel men should be able to have a civil discussion regarding high school football without using vulgarities. I could be wrong 

Can we use little teeny ones, just once in a while?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Go to your field house parent meetings for that.

Just now, Wosinc said:

Can we use little teeny ones, just once in a while?

Everyone can do as they will, I am a strong believer in the 1st admendment and the diversity of thought.

33 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Go to your field house parent meetings for that.

Will do, hope they have punch and pie

4CC07359-91EC-4EDB-B8CC-41ACDD2CEE41.gif