Folsom vs Chaminade

Ararar

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

I would like to have more honest conversations as long as the standard is fair across the board. I don't mind taking heat, but I'm going to return fire. 

I have agreed to keep it simple and not on multiple accounts as discussed and promised. I have not broken that. 

The only concern I have is fairness and all the multiple troll names. There really is no need for that on here and it just muddies the waters. 

I hope you would agree. 

If you don't think I/we have been fair across the board, I can't help you man. 

As for the multiple names, we've been swift when they try to impersonate another user.

I think the board was split 50/50 of Folsom haters, @Sammyswordsman leading the charge, and posters who respected what Folsom has been doing over the past decade. I've lurked the message boards a long time. I remember the old forum, can't remember what it was called where DJ was doing the rankings and when Folsom was first getting national recognition.

Most of the Folsom haters come from SoCal which is understandable because I'd be pissed too if Norcal was sending it's #6 ranked team to play SoCal's #2. Trust me, I would have much rather had Folsom play SJB last year even if they lost. At least then we'd have a much better read on the true Cali rankings. 

Anyways reading these endless threads of Folsom banter gets tiring. It's only February! I'm gonna go eat some tide pods now

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

t is funny to me as a newbie, in regards to the slight against NorCal football. While NorCal may be a step behind SoCal, NorCal itself is better than football in most entire states. NorCal more than holds it's own in the bowl system, as it was designed.

I have been saying for years (even before the SBG's) that more of the quality NorCal schools need to get out of and play good out of section teams.  Of course, at the time I started to say it, it was to help validate the then current DLS win streak.  But even now, 14 (well, closer to 20) years later, it still rings true.  Until the top NorCal, Folsom included,  teams consistently go out and WIN quality games against other sections, NorCal football won't get any national respect.  And the main reason for this is the line of thought that says "Well, if no one can beat DLS, then they all must suck", which is not true, but until proven otherwise, will not go away.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I think most people would rather have you opt out of DLS so we can all see the game that everyone wants to see. 

Nobody wants to see you play. Nobody. 

I think most people on this board would be excited if you scheduled a rematch with Coeur d'lene. At least that would be a step up from your regular pattern of scheduling. 

1 minute ago, lancer3622 said:

I think most people on this board would be excited if you scheduled a rematch with Coeur d'lene. At least that would be a step up from your regular pattern of scheduling. 

East is legit. They have what it takes to stop the Veer and beat DLS...Samoans in the front 7...

14 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

We got Chaminade which is a better team than you. 

You might want to watch a game of ours next year. You may learn something. 

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

We could say the same about you. You'v been following me on here since Day 1. 

I don't swing like that bro. I know that's a thing in all boys schools, but it ain't my thing.

Sorry bud, everyone on the board knows you follow me like a puppy.  

I get tons of PM's every day asking when I'll be on to let loose on you and your tired Folsom shtick.  

For real, the Folsom bashing was always a minor petty detail of the board until you popped in with your nonsense.  

Now Folsom schedules an actual SoCal team (who got beat by Olu....ugh) and you're on here crowing.  

Chaminade doesn't pass the smell test.

If Folsom truly is a beast in '18, and Richardson truly wants national competition...

You all missed the mark.

5 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

We will see about fluff when DLS is picked for the 1AA game next year. 

Enjoy second place. 

I would love nothing more than Folsom taking an unefeated record into the Open game against one of the big 3 from SoCal.

The running clock would be on before the 4th quarter.

xD

11 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

I would love nothing more than Folsom taking an unefeated record into the Open game against one of the big 3 from SoCal.

The running clock would be on before the 4th quarter.

xD

That’s the thing...even on a down year DLS is a hard game for the SoCal team cause the Veer is a mother effer to prep for.

75% of the teams down here run offensive similar to Folsom. So, while Folsom is very good they will not be as good as the last 2 teams the winner from the south had to beat to make it to the Open.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Chaminade finished #53 IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY LAST YEAR. What a lame schedule lol

At CalforniaPreps, nobody gives a fuck.

Just sayin'.

Chaminade is losing a good Senior class. They wont be as good in 2018. Well done Folsom, cherry picking a team that is good... But not THAT good.