Folsom vs Chaminade

Ararar

11 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

They didn’t get “smoked” out of the playoffs. Last year they lost by 3 in a game they should have won according to SoCal posters and the year before they played C10. Your agenda is clear, claim chaminade isn’t that good so when Folsom beats them down on their home field it doesn’t mean anything. 

Folsom could schedule the Patriots and there would be posters who would 100 percent say the Patriots suck because they just lost the super bowl. 

29 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

So you are saying that they are terrible and it's a bad schedule? Lol

Ranked #53 nationally. Ahead of East who DLS scheduled this year. 

Interesting. Lol

Screenshot_20180206-103058.jpg

Yeah your right,  DLS decided to schedule a program that has actually done something Folsom hasn't been able to do since their arrival on the national scene, beat DLS hahaha. (No disrespect intended to the Spartan Faithful).  Regardless of all the weak responses you post on any of these threads, the simple facts remain:

DE LA SALLE 2-0 vs. FOLSOM

EAST 1-0 vs. DE LA SALLE

EAST NATIONAL TIER OPPONENTS (last 4 years):  IMG Academy, De La Salle, Centennial Corona, Valor Christian, Pulaski Academy, Saguaro, Bingham, Kahuku, Allen (2018) 

FOLSOM NATIONAL TIER OPPONENTS (since 2010 ) Coeur d'Alene, St.Marys, Serra-Gardena, Cathedral Catholic, Oceanside, Grant, Del Oro

Our 3 losses last year was to IMG (#2 in the Nation) and Bingham (ranked as high #6 Nationally).  It doesn't bother me that we finished ranked below Chaminade whose losses were to St. John Bosco and Orange Lutheran.  But the REAL QUESTION is why did you guys finish the season ranked so High?  hahahaha.

I know, I know.....you can't control what happen 5 years ago....

4 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

Yeah your right,  DLS decided to schedule a program that has actually done something Folsom hasn't been able to do since their arrival on the national scene, beat DLS hahaha. (No disrespect intended to the Spartan Faithful).  Regardless of all the weak responses you post on any of these threads, the simple facts remain:

DE LA SALLE 2-0 vs. FOLSOM

EAST 1-0 vs. DE LA SALLE

EAST NATIONAL TIER OPPONENTS (last 4 years):  IMG Academy, De La Salle, Centennial Corona, Valor Christian, Pulaski Academy, Saguaro, Bingham, Kahuku, Allen (2018) 

FOLSOM NATIONAL TIER OPPONENTS (since 2010 ) Coeur d'Alene, St.Marys, Serra-Gardena, Cathedral Catholic, Oceanside, Grant, Del Oro

Our 3 losses last year was to IMG (#2 in the Nation) and Bingham (ranked as high #6 Nationally).  It doesn't bother me that we finished ranked below Chaminade whose losses were to St. John Bosco and Orange Lutheran.  But the REAL QUESTION is why did you guys finish the season ranked so High?  hahahaha.

I know, I know.....you can't control what happen 5 years ago....

That post must have taken some effort. 

It still doesn't change the fact that Folsom is playing, and will beat, a better team than you. 

You are still sloppy seconds for DLS. 

Strength of Schedule 2017:

Folsom: 48.6

East: 47.9

Case closed sloppy seconds boy. 

39 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

They didn’t get “smoked” out of the playoffs. Last year they lost by 3 in a game they should have won according to SoCal posters and the year before they played C10. Your agenda is clear, claim chaminade isn’t that good so when Folsom beats them down on their home field it doesn’t mean anything. 

Chaminade historically isn't  that good, last year and maybe one other year previous, where they were decent. However, like you posted before, a step in the right direction. Much better than having Oakdale and an Idaho team as your marquee games. Would definitely have like Folsom to step up further, considering all the proposed hype for this coming year. To really measure them, we need to see them against the best of socal, or possible an oos power.

5 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Chaminade historically isn't  that good, last year and maybe one other year previous, where they were decent. However, like you posted before, a step in the right direction. Much better than having Oakdale and an Idaho team as your marquee games. Would definitely have like Folsom to step up further, considering all the proposed hype for this coming year. To really measure them, we need to see them against the best of socal, or possible an oos power.

Here come all the posters saying Chaminade isn't that good as a protection mode in case Folsom blows them out. 

You guys must really think Folsom is that good to be going into full on protect mode for every team they play lol

Chaminade finished #53 IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY LAST YEAR. What a lame schedule lol

37 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

That post must have taken some effort. 

It still doesn't change the fact that Folsom is playing, and will beat, a better team than you. 

You are still sloppy seconds for DLS. 

Strength of Schedule 2017:

Folsom: 48.6

East: 47.9

Case closed sloppy seconds boy. 

image.png.0cc60c840ef18e8e5a485f2e246edada.png Thank you for acknowledging the effort. 

Until you guys beat anyone worth mentioning on these threads, we should refer to you guys as the 2 loss program!! hahaha.

14 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Agree

i think socal guys are giving more credit than they should

last year was chaminades high water mark  and they finished #53 in a poll that is very generous to socal Tier 2 teams

in reality, they’ve never been a top 100 team and they’re losing more than they’re bringing back

folsom guys are claiming folsom an elite national team — need to do more than beat chaminade imho

i think their strategy meeting was about playing someone JUST good enough so that if DLS loses to (ie) BG, they can all become hyper-prolific posters with “#1 in NorCal” as sig lines 

that is also just the sort of strategy that will get DLS on their doorstep in ‘19 — reminds me of grant from ‘06-‘10

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I think you failed to go see who their losses were to. Gives you some perspective. 

Chaminade would be the top team in many states like GA.

The Folsom community was so fired up to announce the upgrade in their schedule, that it took someone else not affiliated with the program to post their formidable schedule. hahaha.

Post the rest of their schedule already 2losses!!

image.png.d02c96c8b9e2b0848b961278b7c25bfd.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lancer3622 said:

The Folsom community was so fired up to announce the upgrade in their schedule, that it took someone else not affiliated with the program to post their formidable schedule. hahaha.

Post the rest of their schedule already 2losses!!

image.png.d02c96c8b9e2b0848b961278b7c25bfd.png

We aren't seeking acceptance from the Utah sloppy seconds community. 

Let me know when you get good. 

2 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

image.png.0cc60c840ef18e8e5a485f2e246edada.png Thank you for acknowledging the effort. 

Until you guys beat anyone worth mentioning on these threads, we should refer to you guys as the 2 loss program!! hahaha.

Chaminade is a good not great program...if I had to rank the CIF SS right now for the 2018 season they would be top 10:

Bosco

MD

Cen10

JSerra

MIssion Viejo 

Oaks Christina

Valencia

Santa Margarita

Chaminade

Serra (Gardena) 

they are a good team. Should win the mission league but are they elite no.

A top 5 SoCal school would beat them by 3 scores so if Folsom does that then we can consider them at that level.

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

Chaminade is a good not great program...if I had to rank the CIF SS right now for the 2018 season they would be top 10:

Bosco

MD

Cen10

JSerra

MIssion Viejo 

Oaks Christina

Valencia

Santa Margarita

Chaminade

Serra (Gardena) 

A top 5 SoCal school would beat them by 3 scores so if Folsom does that then we can consider them at that level.

But Bosco only beat them by 2 scores. 

Interesting theory. 

14 minutes ago, Pops said:

i think their strategy meeting was about playing someone JUST good enough so that if DLS loses to (ie) BG, they can all become hyper-prolific posters with “#1 in NorCal” as sig lines 

No. The strategy was to schedule you so that everyone could see the best two teams in NorCal head to head with the best team going to the open. 

You decided you wanted nothing to do with that. Your schedule is even more suspect. 

14 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

Now if only Folsom agrees to accept SJB's challenge too. That'd be a very good non-league schedule no matter who else ends up on it.

Unless I'm mistaken, their current schedule looks something like this:

08/17: TBA
08/24: TBA
08/31: TBA (possibly a home against Oakdale?)
09/07: at Chaminade
09/14: Oak Ridge
09/21: TBA/BYE
09/28: at Rocklin
10/05: Whitney
10/12: Granite Bay
10/19: at Grant Union
10/26: at Del Oro

Agreed.  If Chaminade is their top billed game then not a good schedule.  If they accept SJB's challenge, especially after Coach Richardson went out and said he wanted to schedule power schools this year and SJB responded with a quick challenge, then it would be a very good schedule.  Ottherwise its the same ole. With a decent SoCal game. At least its not Cathedral Catholic again or that chicken cor don bleu from Idaho. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Agreed.  If Chaminade is their top billed game then not a good schedule.  If they accept SJB's challenge, especially after Coach Richardson went out and said he wanted to schedule power schools this year and SJB responded with a quick challenge, then it would be a very good schedule.  Ottherwise its the same ole. With a decent SoCal game. At least its not Cathedral Catholic again or that chicken cor don bleu from Idaho. 

This all depends on how Chaminade does with the rest of their games. 

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Bosco

MD

Cen10

JSerra

MIssion Viejo 

Oaks Christina

Valencia

Santa Margarita

Chaminade

Serra (Gardena) 

What about Poly and Narbonne?  Do they expect a big drop off next year?  They are usually in the mix.