Folsom vs Chaminade

Ararar

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

No. The strategy was to schedule you so that everyone could see the best two teams in NorCal head to head with the best team going to the open. 

You decided you wanted nothing to do with that. Your schedule is even more suspect. 

Hey guys, after this year, we probably won't hear from 2 losses (TheBlockisaClown) for another 4 years, when they supposedly should have another loaded squad to chirp about. hahaha.  

Where has this clown been since 2013?

image.png

23 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

This all depends on how Chaminade does with the rest of their games. 

From what I have been able to gather so far, NADE will be young this year but at least from back key players like QB and WR and some of the big uglies.  Like I said I am happy y'all took this game.  Now if you can convince your coach to accept SJB's offer then we have a very exciting schedule to being with. 

6 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

A step up in non league scheduling is still a three score win for Folsom.

Makes you wonder.

Yeah I wondered for about 2 seconds and since I wouldn't be surprised by a Folsom 20pt win, it doesn't seem to be the challenge we were looking for.  If it were last year it would have been a good game.  Idk.  Maybe Chaminade will be as good.  

I was really wanting to see them play SJB bc that is a real test.  Certainly was for DLS.  😡

Don't think Chaminade is near good enough to get Folsom to the Open regardless of how DLS does against BG.  If they lose to East and BG then Folsom has a good shot.  

Really am more interested in the young qb DLS has and how he improves.  That kid impresses the he'll out of me.  Lots of natural gifts and if he gets the coaching, he might be one of the best I've seen at DLS since I've been following the program (as far as being dynamic).  As long as he gets the veer figured out and can make the reads he should make DLS competitive again when they head south.  

Imho.  

20 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What about Poly and Narbonne?  Do they expect a big drop off next year?  They are usually in the mix.  

Poly is losing a lot including their coach. There are rumors that Jim Mora jr may take the job. So I think they’ll slip a lot.

I didn’t include Narbonne since they are part of the LA city section not the SS.

21 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

Hey guys, after this year, we probably won't hear from 2 losses (TheBlockisaClown) for another 4 years, when they supposedly should have another loaded squad to chirp about. hahaha.  

Where has this clown been since 2013?

image.png

I never even heard of East until getting on these forums. Nobody associated winning high school football with Utah. Nobody. 

I am clearly in your head. I like that. 

Just always remember- you are sloppy seconds. Enjoy watching us do our thing this year. 

5 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Poly is losing a lot including their coach. There are rumors that Jim Mora jr may take the job. So I think they’ll slip a lot.

I didn’t include Narbonne since they are part of the LA city section not the SS.

My bad.  I tend to See SoCal as a single entity and NorCal as the greatest thing going with awesome women and more awesome women.  

I'll read better next time...maybe.  

Poly should never drop off, unless they get a converted ice skating coach to coach football.  Way too much talent.  I know they have been underachievers or not play to their talent level for years.  Imo.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I never even heard of East until getting on these forums. Nobody associated winning high school football with Utah. Nobody. 

Just always remember- you are sloppy seconds. Enjoy watching us do our thing this year. 

When does the rest of Folsom's schedule come out?  Any other games in the works?  

Go NorCal

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

My bad.  I tend to See SoCal as a single entity and NorCal as the greatest thing going with awesome women and more awesome women.  

I'll read better next time...maybe.  

Poly should never drop off, unless they get a converted ice skating coach to coach football.  Way too much talent.  I know they have been underachievers or not play to their talent level for years.  Imo.  

yeah the City of Long Beach has a lot of talent...don't know why Ploy has dropped off so much in the last few years...

Image result for coach jason negro

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

100 percent false. 

Helix or Pitt would be wiped by 40 by SJB. Chaminade lost by 14. 

Try try on the agenda though. 

Screenshot_20180206-101121.jpg

By that same reasoning, using the score of the State Championship game against Helix.......

Chaminade should wax Folsom by..........??

Stop this nonsense already.........hahahaha.

I know, at least Chaminade is better than East......

Sorry guys, I think I surpassed my quota for posts today.  But sometimes, childish behavior requires a childish response....hahahaha.

Folsom.PNG

Just now, lancer3622 said:

By that same reasoning, using the score of the State Championship game against Helix.......

Chaminade should wax Folsom by..........??

Stop this nonsense already.........hahahaha.

I know, at least Chaminade is better than East......

Sorry guys, I think I surpassed my quota for posts today.  But sometimes, childish behavior requires a childish response....hahahaha.

Folsom.PNG

Chaminade is better than East. 

You are sloppy seconds. 

Good thing to be known as  

12 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You have not been on this National board very long.   They are a solid team and very well coached.  And they get much respect for their schedule.  I think everyone on here has a lot of respect for teams going out and challenging themselves, regardless of outcome.  Doesnt mean we don't talk shit of course but deep down we are all grateful that these games happen and appreciate the teams that compete.  

Folsom took a step in that direction even though it is a baby step.  I want Folsom to schedule better and then win those games bc I consider myself a NorCal guy and want NorCal to do well against everyone not DLS.  The board, as you might have noticed, does not think too highly of NorCal football (it's a mystery to me 😏) and Folsom doing well means NorCal does well.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You have not been on this National board very long.   They are a solid team and very well coached.  And they get much respect for their schedule.  I think everyone on here has a lot of respect for teams going out and challenging themselves, regardless of outcome.  Doesnt mean we don't talk shit of course but deep down we are all grateful that these games happen and appreciate the teams that compete.  

Folsom took a step in that direction even though it is a baby step.  I want Folsom to schedule better and then win those games bc I consider myself a NorCal guy and want NorCal to do well against everyone not DLS.  The board, as you might have noticed, does not think too highly of NorCal football (it's a mystery to me 😏) and Folsom doing well means NorCal does well.  

It's true.  There are a lot of us that are pulling for Folsom to do well.  I'm from NorCal myself, played against De La Salle all four years of my high school experience.  I want Folsom to schedule the top programs in the nation because I believe that they would fare well against elite competition.  I do believe that they have the potential to be a consistent national tier program. But they have to be more aggressive in their scheduling efforts. At least we will get a chance to see what they can do against a formidable Chaminade program.

But with the experience that Folsom has coming back, playing Chaminade isn't going to be enough to change the opinions of most of the people on this board. They need to play a perennial top 5 program this year AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE DLS. 

In all sincerity, setting all trash talking aside,  I hope they do. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

It's true.  There are a lot of us that are pulling for Folsom to do well.  I'm from NorCal myself, played against De La Salle all four years of my high school experience.  I want Folsom to schedule the top programs in the nation because I believe that they would fare well against elite competition.  I do believe that they have the potential to be a consistent national tier program. But they have to be more aggressive in their scheduling efforts. At least we will get a chance to see what they can do against a formidable Chaminade program.

But with the experience that Folsom has coming back, playing Chaminade isn't going to be enough to change the opinions of most of the people on this board. They need to play a perennial top 5 program this year AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE DLS. 

If Pitt can do it, Folsom can do it. Will they?

Probably not.

2 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

If you want them to play a top team, why not give up your game against DLS, so we can all see the game we want to see?

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I agree with a lot of your points.

It is funny to me as a newbie, in regards to the slight against NorCal football. While NorCal may be a step behind SoCal, NorCal itself is better than football in most entire states. NorCal more than holds it's own in the bowl system, as it was designed.

I never really realized the Folsom sediment until I came on here. Frankly, I was shocked. Here you have a public school team, with a sustained run of pretty darn good football, and people hate on them. Is it because they are doing it primarily without the transfers of the privates and big academies? I believe so, IMHO.

My main reason for coming on here was really just to chat football and check out the national scene. As soon as I started scanning the forum, I started to come across all these anti Folsom posts. It was bizarre. So, naturally, I created my name to come on and challenge some of the garbage. To my dismay, the DAY I started posting, BRAND NEW troll names started popping up, people started posting some random dudes personal information. It was the wildest thing. We still laugh about it all the events. Many people read these forums and don't post. 

Thoughts?

4 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

IMHO, people on here from CA and NorCal are probably all for Folsom, but remember this is how you started your journey on this board. I bet if you ask @Folsom Prison, he'd say outside of Devil Haters (we know who I'm talking about), Folsom got love prior to December 23rd

How did I know you would be the FIRST to read that and respond? Classic.

I was referring to the day I came on here. And we have already spoken privately about my initial name on here. I only changed it because ti was too flamboyant and obviously bothered some, to include yourself. I wen't with a more neutral name, but obviously didn't hide who or what I was. 

I was referring to all the created names in DIRECT RESPONSE to me posting on here.

Since you are the mod and have let everyone know how I started on here, I believe it is only fair that you also disclose the created names what magically appeared in response to me. You went through a ton of posts to post what I said, but left out who I responded to. Why? Didn't want to expose those? Interesting take I guess. 

Wouldn't you agree @PrepGridiron? Or are we still a little mad and need a hug?

5 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

IMHO, people on here from CA and NorCal are probably all for Folsom, but remember this is how you started your journey on this board. I bet if you ask @Folsom Prison, he'd say outside of Devil Haters (we know who I'm talking about), Folsom got more love than hate prior to December 23rd

I just referred to them as the devil because of their Scheduling and a couple obnoxious boosters.  Turns out I was right.  Just took the rest of the board a couple years to realize it.  LOL

11 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

It is funny to me as a newbie, in regards to the slight against NorCal football. While NorCal may be a step behind SoCal, NorCal itself is better than football in most entire states. NorCal more than holds it's own in the bowl system, as it was designed.

I never really realized the Folsom sediment until I came on here. Frankly, I was shocked. Here you have a public school team, with a sustained run of pretty darn good football, and people hate on them. Is it because they are doing it primarily without the transfers of the privates and big academies? I believe so, IMHO.

Thoughts?

Come on Folsom guy,you came on here antagonizing from the beginning.We from California want all California teams to succeed on a national scale.We would love to see Folsom play a true national schedule so we can say 1.the have balls and 2.how great California football is.We are still waiting on Folsom.Centennial does it Mission Viejo does it Pittsburg has decided to do it.We want Folsom to do it as well it’s really that simple 

• Like 1

Just now, Ararar said:

Come on Folsom guy,you came on here antagonizing from the beginning.We from California want all California teams to succeed on a national scale.We would love to see Folsom play a true national schedule so we can say 1.the have balls and 2.how great California football is.We are still waiting on Folsom.Centennial does it Mission Viejo does it Pittsburg has decided to do it.We want Folsom to do it as well it’s really that simple 

Go look at threads such as "NorCal delusionists" by @Sammyswordsman and you will find the reason for my antagonism. There are more too. That dude has many different names on here and the mods love it. I figured if he can be a rebel with a cause, so can I. 

And I will be :D

20 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

My main reason for coming on here was really just to chat football and check out the national scene. As soon as I started scanning the forum, I started to come across all these anti Folsom posts. It was bizarre. So, naturally, I created my name to come on and challenge some of the garbage. To my dismay, the DAY I started posting, BRAND NEW troll names started popping up, people started posting some random dudes personal information. It was the wildest thing. We still laugh about it all the events. Many people read these forums and don't post. 

Thoughts?

My thought?

You should invest in one of these.

malvern-cheval-floor-mirror.jpg

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

How did I know you would be the FIRST to read that and respond? Classic.

I was referring to the day I came on here. And we have already spoken privately about my initial name on here. I only changed it because ti was too flamboyant and obviously bothered some, to include yourself. I wen't with a more neutral name, but obviously didn't hide who or what I was. 

I was referring to all the created names in DIRECT RESPONSE to me posting on here.

Since you are the mod and have let everyone know how I started on here, I believe it is only fair that you also disclose the created names what magically appeared in response to me. You went through a ton of posts to post what I said, but left out who I responded to. Why? Didn't want to expose those? Interesting take I guess. 

Wouldn't you agree @PrepGridiron? Or are we still a little mad and need a hug?

Fair enough. Although I feel it unanimously understood how you originally came here, I've hid the post given the perceived double standard. In all seriousness I thought we were reaching a point of having a frank conversation, but understood. 

15 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

IMHO, people on here from CA and NorCal are probably all for Folsom, but remember this is how you started your journey on this board. I bet if you ask @Folsom Prison, he'd say outside of Devil Haters (we know who I'm talking about), Folsom got more love than hate prior to December 23rd

Very true in fact prior to Dec 23rd many of use would insist that Folsom was now a Tier 6 team but Tier 3...I hope Folsom is elite and I hope they allow us the chance to find out

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Fair enough. Although I feel it unanimously understood how you originally came here, I've hid the post given the perceived double standard. In all seriousness I thought we were reaching a point of having a frank conversation, but understood. 

I would like to have more honest conversations as long as the standard is fair across the board. I don't mind taking heat, but I'm going to return fire. 

I have agreed to keep it simple and not on multiple accounts as discussed and promised. I have not broken that. 

The only concern I have is fairness and all the multiple troll names. There really is no need for that on here and it just muddies the waters. 

I hope you would agree.