Harbaugh 21st in recruiting seat is hot.

HooverOutlaw

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Gimmick coaches don't last long.  Urban will beat his ass again then he will be canned. 0-4 vs OSU will not fly.

I said he has to be on the hot seat. Multiple posters said i was crazy. His time at Michigan has to be coming to an end. Has had very little success there

47 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

21st?  Ouch. But I'm sure there are still others he can bring in to boost his ranking but still.  Kinda shocked he came out that low. 

Says the clown from the Left Wing whacko state, where it's flagship university is BARELY in the TOP TEN!xD

And Kirby stole one of Harbot's minions, right out from under his beady lil eyes!

43 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

his luster has started to wear off..

Didn't take long for the kids to realize he was full of shit.

Another season or two of mediocrity is going to put the nail in Harbaugh's coffin.

They may let him stick out the contract though, but only to keep them from paying a huge buy out and only having limited options for a replacement. You have to give it to him though, he robbed Big Blue in broad daylight.

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My cousin was a co-captain on the '95 Wolverine team. Spoke to him yesterday about JH. He and the other baller alums honestly feel he has serious, clinical mental issues. At $9M per annum, very few are on his side. 

Sounds like this will be his last year in Ann Arbor

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Not true. The admin is 100% behind him because he's a great fundraiser. He's brought in boatloads of money over the last three years. If he has a 10 win season every few years, he'll be fine. Never contending for a national title will never be the reason he's let go.   

How can having the 21st best class helping him though? It cant be. Finishing 2-3 in the Big ten east cant be helping him either. Going 1-9 or whatever it is against MSU and OSU isnt good either. So he brings in money to the school. Thats fine. But at some point he has to have results

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

This class size was very small because the last few years' were somewhat large. It's a numbers game. Next year he'll probably have a Top 5 class, which will even everything out. 

Maybe well see. He would have to beat out Georgia OSU and programs like that to be top 5

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He has in past years. 

Yea but Georgia is rolling. Has 3 top 10 players already committed for 2019. I was surprised with Texas having #2 class according to 247sports. Itll be tough for him going forward. Kirby doing a heck of a job at georgia. Btw Nick Saban hinted at a QB transfer coming in. BTW Alabama has lost their DL coach to the NFL. Saban will now have to replace a 5th coach from last year national championship team