Colquitt County Indoor Multipurpose Facility Nears Completion

GaWebDev

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why we gotta be lookin' at him, let's see the damn facility!!! 

Rufus, you need to get with it, son!

Hey....the gurus on this board don't wanna hear about our new Multi-Purpose Practice Facility.

They wanna hear about....RUSH !!!!!!!

You need to get with it...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why we gotta be lookin' at him, let's see the damn facility!!! 

Rufus, you need to get with it, son!

You can see the facility's reflection in his eyes man.  xD

He's on target thanking the community for voting it in. A lot of people lobbied the public really hard for this thing to happen. 

Idk about banquets in there though. No A/C equals sweat. Banquets and sweat don't really go together. :|

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He's on target thanking the community for voting it in. A lot of people lobbied the public really hard for this thing to happen. 

Idk about banquets in there though. No A/C equals sweat. Banquets and sweat don't really go together. :|

Banquet in December, we'll celebrate Buford boatracin' ya'll when we get there! :D

10 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Cool indoor facility.    

Some dill weed tried to say that Colquitt hasn't had that many recieve scholarships in the last 10 years. Even posted some fake news crap from MaxPreps trying to say otherwise. 

What a loser that guy was. 

tumblr_lovv49g4wm1qk3206o1_500.gif.a5da87c66d831262869d238decd7391d.gif 

P.S. not sure if Rab is the WALB mathematician or not, but, 116 ÷ 10 does not equal 16 per year. 

Still an impressive number though. 

I wanna see the nuts and bolts on this beaut! And the panel, how many amps, square footage, etc!!!

C'mon Hawgs, step up!!!

Upon completion (not much longer) I'll be partnering with the school's video program teacher and we're planning a very elaborate film/documentary collaboration in which we'll include drone footage of the facility, outdoor practice field, another look at the weight training facilities, and I'm sure we'll have a more detailed spec overview as I agree the data alone is quite impressive.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, GaWebDev said:

Upon completion (not much longer) I'll be partnering with the school's video program teacher and we're planning a very elaborate film/documentary collaboration in which we'll include drone footage of the facility, outdoor practice field, another look at the weight training facilities, and I'm sure well have a more detailed spec overview as I agree the data alone is quite impressive.  

Awesome, Looking forward to it! Impressive, want to see more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GaWebDev said:

I don’t know if his tie was to tight around his neck and was cutting off circulation to his brain,.. but it seems to me he was running out of excuses on why they needed a indoor practice stadium .... the Guy said Baseball can use it not once not twice but 3 times .....

You guys didn’t need this total waste of money.... u should have spent that money on Math Tutors to teach Your team how to count to 11

F6D8FC32-1085-4428-AD86-C55789264FDF.gif

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If you have no AC, you won't need any hotplates!

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Some dill weed tried to say that Colquitt hasn't had that many recieve scholarships in the last 10 years. Even posted some fake news crap from MaxPreps trying to say otherwise. 

What a loser that guy was. 

tumblr_lovv49g4wm1qk3206o1_500.gif.a5da87c66d831262869d238decd7391d.gif 

P.S. not sure if Rab is the WALB mathematician or not, but, 116 ÷ 10 does not equal 16 per year. 

Still an impressive number though. 

I'd pay big money to see those dudes that are .6 of a peepette!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol u guys go in to martials law over 1 inch of snow

In late May we tend to not have snow.  :/  What we do have a on a regular basis are thunderstorms that can dump an inch of rain in an hour.  It is kind of hard to have graduation in the middle of a thunderstorm.  I know that doesn't fit with your narrative of trying to run down all things Georgia though.  Here's an idea, instead of making yourself look like an idiot in your attempt to make us look bad, why don't you focus on saying positive things about your school?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol u guys go in to martials law over 1 inch of snow

Snow ain’t the problem is the heating up and freezing snow melt and black ice. Granted we have gotten better with equipment to make roads safer, it’s still dangerous. And we don’t get enough bad weather to justify big expenditures on plows etc. So we’ll never have the capability the NE has in terms of equipment but we’re getting closer.

We just need martial law in Gray, GA specifically the one household.

The GHSA did not help themselves and have demonstrated a lack of planning and being out of touch with things. 

• Haha 1

Snow ain’t the problem is the heating up and freezing snow melt and black ice. Granted we have gotten better with equipment to make roads safer, it’s still dangerous. And we don’t get enough bad weather to justify big expenditures on plows etc. So we’ll never have the capability the NE has in terms of equipment but we’re getting closer.

We just need martial law in Gray, GA specifically the one household.

The GHSA did not help themselves and have demonstrated a lack of planning and being out of touch with things. 

You know...I have never liked the GHSA.

NEVER !!!!

But...they got caught between a rock and a hard place because they hadn't prepared for Plan B.

To be completely honest...they could have played the Colquitt/North game in the Benz.  Safety was not the issue.  But when you've cancelled every other game...you simply go with the flow.

The biggest pain I have over their decision was the lack of a neutral site.  McEachern offered up Cantrell (the best high school facility in Georgia) for the AAAAAAA final.  The GHSA refused.  I don't have a clue whether it would have made any difference in the game's outcome...but the REFUSAL simply made no sense.

Add all this to the Peach County debacle and the GHSA is being looked at in a different light....by politicians.  As much as I don't care for the GHSA...we DON'T need that.

If we're going back to the highest seed having home field for the Championships...make the call now...and NOT 5 days before the game.

Rufus>>

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You know...I have never liked the GHSA.

NEVER !!!!

But...they got caught between a rock and a hard place because they hadn't prepared for Plan B.

To be completely honest...they could have played the Colquitt/North game in the Benz.  Safety was not the issue.  But when you've cancelled every other game...you simply go with the flow.

The biggest pain I have over their decision was the lack of a neutral site.  McEachern offered up Cantrell (the best high school facility in Georgia) for the AAAAAAA final.  The GHSA refused.  I don't have a clue whether it would have made any difference in the game's outcome...but the REFUSAL simply made no sense.

Add all this to the Peach County debacle and the GHSA is being looked at in a different light....by politicians.  As much as I don't care for the GHSA...we DON'T need that.

If we're going back to the highest seed having home field for the Championships...make the call now...and NOT 5 days before the game.

Rufus>>

Like x infinity 😳