Trouble Brewing at MD?

SoCalFball

17 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Most of us don't call them national champions.

The are NFL Champs

People are dumb.

F**k yeah! You're a man after my own heart.

All these people think that "national champion" means "the best in the nation".

But we know that "national champion" means "played and beat everyone in the nation."

They don't even know English, those dumb motherf**kers!

4 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

That word "national" covers where I live and they did not beat anyone from here.

cool...From now i wont call them the "national" champions. if you prefer you can refer to them as the  MaxPreps, CalPreps, USA Today, PrepNation, HSFBA, PrepGridiron, PrepForce and Massey National Champion.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GloryDays said:

My apologies, didn't mean to offend any Georgian sensitivities with that statement.

The #3 QB in the nation, who also happened to spearhead the offense for the National Championship team.

Better?

You also forgot the QB that bigly outplayed the "#1" qb in the nation at the All American game.  But lets not split hairs here. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://ink361.ru/app/users/ig-280506478/yunggun86/photos

The man has game.

Sound like a lot of haters on this man. 

Good things to say about his players.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but would you defending this guy if he wasn't black?  I doubt you know the first thing about him, but yet you back him as if he were family.  Asking for my friend glorydays. 

• Like 1

The NCAA has absolutely zero to do with a kid and his choice to come back to a certain school, unless it Is college. 

JT had to pass several "core class" (an NCAA rule) in the fall to make sure he was on track to graduate by June. If he didn't pass those class he couldn't reclassify. 

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/12/22/mater-dei-quarterback-jt-daniels-confirms-plan-to-leave-school-and-enroll-early-at-usc/

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Trevor Lawerence Cartersville HS #1 signed Clemson, Justin Fields Harrison HS #2 signed Georgia 

I'm aware of the QBs, just thought it odd that someone would say a high school team is not national champs because they didn't play teams in his state, but that 2 QBs from his state are #1 and #2 nationally.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Trevor Lawerence Cartersville HS #1 signed Clemson, Justin Fields Harrison HS #2 signed Georgia 

i think his point is, that if you can't say MD is the National champ because they didn't play a team in Georgia, then you can't say the Trevor and Justin are #1 and #2 in the "nation" considering they never played in California. Maxpress and 247 are both own by CBS so you can't discount ones ranking and rely on the other.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

i think his point is, that if you can't say MD is the National champ because they didn't play a team in Georgia, then you can't say the Trevor and Justin are #1 and #2 in the "nation" considering they never played in California. Maxpress and 247 are both own by CBS so you can't discount ones ranking and rely on the other.

Thanks, carry on.