Trouble Brewing at MD?

SoCalFball

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Can someone translate this for me?

He got fired bc he's black or because his players, which he calls sheep, listened to him and not to the head coach or because he wasn't on the same page as the rest of the coaching staff? I can't figure out what he's trying to say.

If he was fired because he's black, then he should seriously consider getting a lawyer, since that's illegal.

If he was fired for either of the other two reasons (if they're two distinct reasons), then he was fired for a good reason. 

He was the wide receiver coach, which is serval ranks below the head coach. What did he expect to happen when he decided to put himself and his players on a different page from the rest of the coaching staff? 

well he didn't mind putting himself in the center of attention:

image.png.bb161dca8e743946d0999ea3ac3f246c.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pops said:

Because coaches need gloves?

.... in Orange County 

I also liked this.....

”I don’t fit the background, but I do educationally and intellectual.”

i bet most of coaches would know how to use an adverb to describe their intellect if they decided the injustice they were suffering warranted a public epistle

Autocorrect strikes again! 😂😂

11 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

[...]...if he goes to a good program he’ll attract some kids. But he has always been a self promoter, so the head coach that takes him on has to try to tamp him down a bit.

10 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Based on his post, self promotion and obvious ego, losing this guy is probably a good thing for the MD program. This will not negatively impact MD in any way. If anything this is a positive thing that removes drama from the program. Rest assured MD will be just fine.

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Best of luck to the Bosco

If he goes to SJB, will any of MD's receivers follow him?

And if so, will that change the balance of power between the two programs?

8 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

If he goes to SJB, will any of MD's receivers follow him?

And if so, will that change the balance of power between the two programs?

Do receiver transfers ever change the balance of power in hsfb?

id probably rank position importance in hsfb something like

DL

OL

QB

LBs

RBs

DBs

WRs

53 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This along with a DLS lineman farted while the ball wasn't moving yet and the opposition line was choking in noxious fumes while the DLS line took advantage of the smoke screen and knocked them off their marks. The refs just let it happen. 

Hahahaha, wind direction? Or just straight up stank?

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

I think your right, but when your working for a coach like Rollo, you can buck him too much. You can go against what the HC wants too much. Best of luck to him at Bosco.

Yup, when it becomes more about you, then YOU need to go and be you... because we are about team.

It's the ol' Jerry Maquire manifest... you know when Jerry sez "i'm gonna be more client driven" and Jerry was out the door?

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

# 1 QB in the nation resides in Georgia....so does the # 2 QB.

My apologies, didn't mean to offend any Georgian sensitivities with that statement.

The #3 QB in the nation, who also happened to spearhead the offense for the National Championship team.

Better?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Do you know if there Is any truth to his claims?

If not, you should hold your thought until you find out. 

Yes there is and I used basic reading comprehension to accumulate it.  Oh sorry for the big words; what I mean is I read the article with his direct quotes and his twitter message that HE wrote so I guess to most educated people that would be evidence.  Oh wait, is it possible that some deranged old white guy stole his twitter feed and other shit and made all those ignorantly ridiculous statements to make him look envious and stupid; sure but did that actually happen?  NO, lmao.  

DUMMY!

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

That word "national" covers where I live and they did not beat anyone from here.

I've been trying to tell people that the Philadelphia Eagles aren't "national" champions of anything.

They didn't play anyone from OH or MI or TN or LA or...

But whenever I say that, people look at me like I've got a double-digit IQ.

Whatever. People are dumb.