Shooting at high school in Parkland, Fla.; multiple injuries reported

DevilDog

They seem to understand what I said in this Damn Forum.   Go to the 4:15 min mark if you don't want to see the whole video and start. 

A Right Winger on Fox responded with this. Laura Ingraham 

Ingraham said.

She went on:

Unfortunately, a lot of kids and some adults take these ignorant comments seriously. Look, there might be a cautionary lesson in LeBron for kids. This is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA. And it’s always unwise to seek political advice from someone who gets paid $100 million a year to bounce a ball. Oh, and LeBron and Kevin? You’re great players, but no one voted for you. Millions elected Trump to be their coach. So, keep the political commentary to yourself. Or as someone once said, ‘shut up and dribble.’

50 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

The FBI had all this time and resources to follow up on Trump and pee pee. However couldn't follow up on not one but two warnings about this kid that just murdered 17 of his classmates?  Great job! 

I agree with you.  If they would have reported a Muslim Kid his ass would have been locked up and so would my kid.    

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I sort of agree but Trump is white. 

No shit warrior he reminds many of that each and every day with the most demeaning comments he can muster.  :D Do you think if that Kid was named Jamaal they wouldn't have taken it more seriously? Even though they don't have a history of school shootings.  Incredible mother here.  GOD BLESS HER

Just now, DevilDog said:

No shit warrior he reminds many of that each and every day with the most demeaning comments he can muster.  :D

Haha gunny I know I'm just pointing out the FBI is bending over trying to take down a white man. 

Either way the FBI is really looking bad right now. I csn see it now. Both parties will call for the heads of the FBI. Trump will fire them, then the dems, libtards snd media will accuse Trump of trying to hide something. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Haha gunny I know I'm just pointing out the FBI is bending over trying to take down a white man. 

Look I think  THE MAN is full of B.S.  Remember when he broke out the Clinton emails and THE MAN on the Right was all fired up over the FBI and THE MAN on the Left blamed THE MAN for screwing Hillary out of the Election.  Then THE MAN got Elected and THE MAN said he conspired with some Commies and started Investigating THE MAN and THE MAN on the left now was all in for THE MAN. You see I am never Convinced THE MAN is trying to take down THE MAN.  So FAR THE MAN haven't Done a damn thing about THE MAN.   THE MAN is not bending down to take out THE MAN.  

What has he done in over a year to take down THE MAN?  Not a damn thing as a matter of fact the Right keeps mocking the FBI for not having shit on THE MAN.   HAHA indeed the Gunny is leery of THE MAN with good reason.   THE MAN can be a Democrat and get Head in the White House and THE MAN pretends to go after THE MAN yet he Stays THE MAN.  Seen it before when THE MAN pretends to be after THE MAN.  Should I present examples when THE MAN really goes after you9_9  

Wait for it.  LOL 

Image result for THE MAN

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I agree with you.  If they would have reported a Muslim Kid his ass would have been locked up and so would my kid.    

The kid's name was "Nikolas Cruz", not "Johnny Smith".

You just can't help yourself. It's like the spirit of 90s Al Sharpton has taken you over.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

The kid's name was "Nikolas Cruz", not "Johnny Smith".

You just can't help yourself. It's like the spirit of 90s Al Sharpton has taken you over.

Took over Lebron and K. D. too. You don't care about this at all.  I do.  It's like the Spirit of Bull Connor has taken you over.  Again I am good with being indifferent with you on this. I truly am. 

Dude's name is Nikolas, and his adopted pops is Roger and mother is Lynda an sibling is Zachary.  Dripping in Espanol"  My name is British both 1st and Last names.  9_9 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Took over Lebron and K. D. too. You don't care about this at all.  I do.  It's like the Spirit of Bull Connor has taken you over.  

You seriously don't see the ridiculousness of basically claiming that the kid got brushed over... when his last name was C-R-U-Z?

I guess when the racial grievance bug has bit you, all thought goes right down the toilet.

Rage on.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

You seriously don't see the ridiculousness of basically claiming that the kid got brushed over... when his last name was C-R-U-Z?

I guess when the racial grievance bug has bit you, all thought goes right down the toilet.

Rage on.

I disagree with you on about 95% of everything.  I am good with that. 

Adopted:  Last name Z-O-L-I-E  P-I-T-T: LMAO 

Image result

Just now, DevilDog said:

I disagree with you on about 95% of everything.  I am good with that. 

Can you explain it?

You are now bitching that the kid wasn't looked at, purportedly due to not being a minority, when the name the FBI was given was "Nikolas Cruz".

Does that look like a rich, suburban WASP name to you, DD?

1 minute ago, concha said:

Can you explain it?

You are now bitching that the kid wasn't looked at, purportedly due to not being a minority, when the name the FBI was given was "Nikolas Cruz".

Does that look like a rich, suburban WASP name to you, DD?

I can explain this.  17 kids were brutally murdered by a sick ass kid named Nikolas.  I know black people in La. with French names.  Your last name is not indicative of Race here in AMERICA.   Really I don't give a damn if his name was Jefferson.  We need to do something to get this B.S. resolve.  

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Are you laughing because you're drunk or you genuinely find it amusing that Angela Jolie adopted a black girl?

Relevance?

Condescending is among your best traits and attempts to define someone else is among your worst.  But you do try.  The relevance is they are adopted with a name that belongs to someone else and of course that escapes your ability to understand it.  I can't extrapolate with you.  You fail to understand most common sense things.  I don't need to prove anything. I can see.  Until some dark skinned kid or an immigrant conducts one of these acts it will remain a Mental issue and no action.  And yes I believe that.  America has a history of no action till that happens.  Hell even Dale Hansen on the news here can see the kid. I guess you should call Channel 8 here and tell him to stop the B.S.

What's funny is all the Right Wingers posting Fake News about him being a Dreamer.  They were trying their best to separate his ass from them and so are you. ¬¬ Believe me I understand why.  You can only take so much of this. 9_9

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I can explain this.  17 kids were brutally murdered by a sick ass kid named Nikolas.  I know black people in La. with French names.  Your last name is not indicative of Race here in AMERICA.   Really I don't give a damn if his name was Jefferson.  We need to do something to get this B.S. resolve.  

Seems like one minute you can't shut up your carnival barking about race and then the next it's not about race.

Pick one.

Sick kid kills, FBI completely drops the ball, and you spend page after page like Al Sharpton during the Duke rape fiasco. WTF, dude.

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Condescending is among your best traits and attempts to define someone else is among your worst.  But you do try.  The relevance is they are adopted with a name that belongs to someone else and of course that escapes your ability to understand it.  I can't extrapolate with you.  You fail to understand most common sense things.  I don't need to prove anything. I can see.  Until some dark skinned kid or an immigrant conducts one of these acts it will remain a Mental issue and no action.  And yes I believe that.  America has a history of no action till that happens.  Hell even Dale Hansen on the news here can see the kid. I guess you should call Channel 8 here and tell him to stop the B.S.

What's funny is all the Right Wingers posting Fake News about him being a Dreamer.  They were trying their best to separate his ass from them and so are you. ¬¬ Believe me I understand why.  You can only take so much of this. 9_9

To be fair the left tried to portrait him as a white supremacist. 

Just now, concha said:

Seems like one minute you can't shut up your carnival barking about race and then the next it's not about race.

Pick one.

Sick kid kills, FBI completely drops the ball, and you spend page after page like Al Sharpton during the Duke rape fiasco. WTF, dude.

Is Lebron and KD Carnival Barkers? I never got a comment from all the people that magically now never sees anything about race. That's why I take you with a grain of SALT.  Like 1 grain out of 1,000's.   

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Condescending is among your best traits and attempts to define someone else is among your worst.  But you do try.  The relevance is they are adopted with a name that belongs to someone else and of course that escapes your ability to understand it.  I can't extrapolate with you.  You fail to understand most common sense things.  I don't need to prove anything. I can see. 

Fail.

The FBI were given a name common amongst a minority group and you were acting like they saw a name like "Billy Jones" and just brushed things off because he was obviously probably just a plain vanilla kid.  F-A-I-L

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

To be fair the left tried to portrait him as a white supremacist. 

The newspapers did to be fair and many of them.  At this point what do you think he is warrior.  How many Green eyed adopted Hispanics do you know sir?  I know there are some. Hell I know some black people with Green eyes. But is rarer than seeing a Rattlesnakes Testicles.  So the left wanted him a white Supremacist and the Right wanted him a dreamer.  Seems logical to ask does he look like he could be a White Supremacist or a Dreamer?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

And DD was only too happy to eat it up like chocolate ice cream.

I don't Drink Milk or eat Dairy Products remember.  Nothing from a Cow's Tit will ever enter my mouth.  I didn't eat up a thing.  Blame the Media they reported it all the way to London.  So reading is now eating up Dairy.  F A I L

I don't have the enzyme in my abdomen to process Cow Juice. I am a Human Being not a Calf. Hell even Calves stop drinking that poison. 

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Is Lebron and KD Carnival Barkers? I never got a comment from all the people that magically now never sees anything about race. That's why I take you with a grain of SALT.  Like 1 grain out of 1,000's.   

I haven't bothered to listen to them.

Why should I care what a basketball player from Akron thinks about a mentally ill kid in South Florida shooting up a school? Is he some kind of subject matter expert with all the answers?

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

The newspapers did to be fair and many of them.  At this point what do you think he is warrior.  How many Green eyed adopted Hispanics do you know sir.  I know there are some. Hell I know some black people with Green eyes. But is rarer than see a Rattlesnakes Testicles. 

I know quite a few blue/green eyed Hispanics gunny. Infact I look at one everyday in the mirror. I don't know a blue/green eyed Mexican however. Both of my grandmothers are from 🇪🇸as is one of my grandfather's my other grandfather was from 🇲🇽.

• Like 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

I don't Drink Milk or eat Dairy Products remember.  Nothing from a Cows Tit will ever enter my mouth.  I didn't eat up a thing.  Blame the Media they reported it all the way to London.  So reading is now eating up Dairy.  F A I L

Reading it? No.

Joyously buying it????