Shooting at high school in Parkland, Fla.; multiple injuries reported

DevilDog

1 minute ago, concha said:

Again, DD... yes or no...

A person walks into a school and starts randomly slaughtering people. Mentally ill or no?  Assume they aren't a terrorist, if that helps.

Is what I posted about race or did I just make up shit for past 300+ years.  I don't support any body killing innocent kids black or white. But I am sick of this B.S. NON PC nonsense till you get it put back then we have to be PC and talk about Mental Illness.  This problem has 1 fucking problem whether black ghetto or white suburb school.  GUNZ.

Does a Muslim in a pickup driving over innocents MENTALLY ILL OR NOT?

20 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Just ridiculous.  Not one Republican addressed this being an issue with white Males or Guns they immediately on CUE addressed Mental Health. Yet 1 Muslim Incident and Trump labels them Terrorist no Mental Issues or the Central Park FIVE are Just Thugs that should be executed. Yeah it's never about Race. >:( Put WIllie Horton on Magazine covers. Never about Race. 

WTF is wrong with you?

You can't distinguish between radical Muslim terrorism and things like severe autism or Fetal Alcohol Syndromes or bipolar disorders?

• Haha 1

If you are looking for some Martin Luther King, Sign holding singing some damn spirituals you are addressing the wrong person  I didn't immerse my head into all these damn books to come out with a mind shaped by others based off my reality and their impressions.  I live in a real world shaped by RACE because you made it about Race not me.  But I am strong enough in my Core fibers to stand on my thoughts and articulate them no matter how biting you feel they are well welcome to the World.  I am not and never will be P.C.  By the way I picked up my Boot Straps long time ago and will never let them drop.  

14 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Black kids, Muslim Males and immigrants have mental disorders and Autism too.  So the next time you see a crime committed by one of them remember your own sedative that you ingest when you look at a white kid committing one. 

So, you know me well enough that you can say that I selectively pick and choose who I think might have a mental disorder based on the color of the perp?

Fuck you.

Done here.

Continue using this tragedy for racial grievance rants.

Enjoy.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, concha said:

If it was Muslim yelling Allahu Akbar we are not talking mental illness

If it is an immigrant (mental illness or no) there is an additional factor in that the person shouldn't have been here to begin with.

You can be mentally ill and yell out a phrase Concha.  Mental illness is irrationality. (One can be both mentally ill and a terrorist, they aren't mutually exclusive)

2 minutes ago, concha said:

WTF is wrong with you?

You can't distinguish between radical Muslim terrorism and things like severe autism or Fetal Alcohol Syndromes or bipolar disorders?

WTF is wrong with you?

You can't distinguish between sickness invading each.  I think a Muslim Terrorist radicalized is in fact sick in the damn head. Moreso than a white kid shooting up a school and slipping out and going shopping afterword's.  That seems to be a person that can reason quite well and hide his actions.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

So, you know me well enough that you can say that I selectively pick and choose who I think might have a mental disorder based on the color of the perp?

Fuck you.

Done here.

Continue using this tragedy for racial grievance rants.

Enjoy.

FUCK You.  Continue your racial grievance rants. NON PC my ass.  Weak ass Bitch.

Enjoy

BYE FELICIA 9_9

You see I can take being told about all my problems I have a 300 year head start. That might explain the high suicide rates.  :D  Can't take it when it is given back

Just now, DevilDog said:

Dude I am very successful.  Believe that and I am because WHITE PEOPLE helped me.  Do you know a Black Male just came up to me about the New Panther movie and the fear is that Someone might attack during this movie.  You don't hear things like this because you are not privy to these type of conversations. My lady is not going to the movie for this reason. When this Movie was advertised whites were organizing a campaign to slam it with negative comments to destroy it/s reviews.   

Nothing stops me.  Again I don't need your tutelage on RACE.

Was not tutoring, simply pointing out that you live your own life.  As you alone see fit. 

So is your movie story ANY WORSE than me in Paterson last month being told by the neighbors (vey nice Jamaican Lady btwxD) that the vandalism on my property may have been that new guy (that's been looking to buy my property) that's now running around the neighborhood saying that I am 'too white' to live or own property there....?  (bearing in mind that I have owned the property and lived there off and on for 30 yrs, and my wife's family lived on that street for 70 years) .

While I will never know EXACTLY what 'you personally' will experience, you can bet your last brain cell it ain't no different on the 'OTHER SIDE'

Point still stands....whether you personally have had a 'lifetime of discrimination' or not.  

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You can be mentally ill and yell out a phrase Concha.  Mental illness is irrationality. (One can be both mentally ill and a terrorist, they aren't mutually exclusive)

Fair point.

Though also fair to point out that it is entirely plausible for a Muslim terrorist to NOT have an underlying physiological mental issue, for example.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Fair point.

Though also fair to point out that it is entirely plausible for a Muslim terrorist to NOT have an underlying physiological mental issue, for example.

True, but we don't give them the benefit of the doubt. 

I'm about consistency, I'm not advocating for light treatment of mass killings.  If we are aggressive with a Muslim committing the crime, then I expect the same tenacity when it's anyone else doing the same. ( in both action and speech)

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

an awful lot of mentally competent people in jail for murder....

Being anti social, filled with rage and not empathizing is not always an illness. It it certainly is not one that can be regularrly detected with regular checks ups either.

This entire conversation is insane and intentionally distorts the real issue, guns.  2% of the world's population with 40% of the guns is the problem.Enough sidetracking because sometimes people are not like most.

1 minute ago, dbcaptiron said:

Was not tutoring, simply pointing out that you live your own life.  As you alone see fit. 

So is your movie story ANY WORSE than me in Paterson last month being told by the neighbors (vey nice Jamaican Lady btwxD) that the vandalism on my property may have been that new guy (that's been looking to buy my property) that's now running around the neighborhood saying that I am 'too white' to live or own property there....?  (bearing in mind that I have owned the property and lived there off and on for 30 yrs, and my wife's family lived on that street for 70 years) .

While I will never know EXACTLY what 'you personally' will experience, you can bet your last brain cell it ain't no different on the 'OTHER SIDE'

Point still stands....whether you personally have had a 'lifetime of discrimination' or not.  

My mom couldn't eat in a Restaurant till she was 25. Could yours.  So yes I would say it has been different in may lifetimes.

Is LeBron James making this about race. Read this. Again I never need your Tutelage about Black people's experience. Go find one of those Martin Luther king singing folks for that.   Was this about Race and who made it that way. He is just trying to play BBall.   Is this his reality or your B.S.

Just now, DevilDog said:

My mom couldn't eat in a Restaurant till she was 25. Could your's.  So yes I would say it has been different in many lifetimes.

Is LeBron James making this about race. Read this. Again I never need your Tutelage about Black people's experience. Go find one of those Martin Luther king singing folks for that.   Was this about Race and who made it that way. He is just trying to play BBall.   Is this his reality or your B.S. He is defining what it is like and his ass is a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE.  So I don't bow to some B.S. Tutelage.

23 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

I will add that where I grew up there was some organized crime around (of the Italian descent) and that they too (being brought up in their own values and beliefs system) believed in the sanctity of the 'public space'.  Even Hit men and mass murderers had their own set of 'morals'.

Now Jamaica (an Island I love BTW) provides yet another shining example of these 'morals'...Who remembers Jamaica's most famous tourism 'tag line'?   "Come back to Jamaica".......I'm sure Darter can tell you all about WHY that line is synonymous with the Island (unless he is too young).  Why is it so shocking that people generally commit violent acts against those who they feel have 'wronged them' in some way? 

Unless you are a psychopath or sociopath, you are going to have a moral code. It may be f**k*d up, but it exists. What seems to be lacking today, is a basic moral code at so many levels. 

Jamaica experienced its first real bout of uncontrolled violence in the lead up to the 1980 elections. In six months more than 800 people were killed via gun violence. It precipitated the flight of many of the island's educated, middle class. It is one of the reasons I chose to stay here when confronted with a key decision in 1990.

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Well, you do a pretty good job of it too, FWIW.

Thanks it is hard sometimes to convey it.  Do you ever wonder why some fools riot and never about what sparked the flames. I do and it usually isn't over a team winning the Super Bowl.  You can't make others understand unless you give it back the same as you receive it. I think as a kid they called it Even Stevens. :D

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This entire conversation is insane and intentionally distorts the real issue, guns.  2% of the world's population with 40% of the guns is the problem.Enough sidetracking because sometimes people are not like most.

Exactly. It is intentionally distorted because the truth is too difficult for some to confront. I am not anti second amendment. But I am anti a 19 year old who had had a very troubled teenage past, being expelled from both private and public schools, being able to purchase, legally, an AR-15. It is also troubling that an adult couple would choose to take him into their home without a requirement that he get rid of that weapon. For while I would certainly consider taking in a friend and classmate of one of my sons if he had fell on hard times, you can be damn sure he would not be bringing a weapon of mass destruction into my home. I love my own life too much for that. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

My mom couldn't eat in a Restaurant till she was 25. Could yours.  So yes I would say it has been different in may lifetimes.

Is LeBron James making this about race. Read this. Again I never need your Tutelage about Black people's experience.

Obviously not, what you need is some tutelage about non-black people's experience....

You're not so special being black...and I could easily blame blacks for all the tangible racism thrown my way too..

If you want to play...'whose was worse'...well your only avoiding and clouding the issue for yourself.  

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

an awful lot of mentally competent people in jail for murder....

Being anti social, filled with rage and not empathizing is not always an illness. It it certainly is not one that can be regularrly detected with regular checks ups either.

I didn't don't say a person isn't sane when committing a crime, but we will never get to gun reform if we aren't real with how we interpret the actions of the suspect.

im very confident that we would have gun reform if these latest killings were committed by POC, as that's what happened in CA in 1967 when Reagan signed the Mulfort act, disallowing individuals to open carry weapons in public as a result of members of the Black Panthers carrying weapons during protests. This act was interestingly enough endorsed by the NRA. 

6 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Obviously not, what you need is some tutelage about non-black people's experience....

You're not so special being black...and I could easily blame blacks for all the tangible racism thrown my way too..

If you want to play...'whose was worse'...well your only avoiding and clouding the issue for yourself.  

What you fail to allow to seep in your brain housing group is that I am not tangibly blaming anyone.  Only a hit dog will yelp when you throw a rock in a pack of them.  Most of my tutelage has been about a non black experience. That's why Paul Revere was my Hero and Nat Turner wasn't. That's why I knew about Ben Franklin and not Benjamin Banneker.   You see again your attempt to uncloud me in fact reveals that you are indeed surrounded by a fog.  Of course I am not Special.  You been letting me know that since Jamestown, VA.  :D  Yet Still I RISE.  I see a FUCK YOU coming at me any moment.

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Thanks it is hard sometimes to convey it.

You convey it just fine....to a fault really. Every single topic, you seem to see through the prism of race, first and foremost.

Not very productive, accurate, or healthy...but you're the one who's "living it," so you do you, I guess.

Do you ever wonder why some fools riot and never about what sparked the flames.

Not really. It's pretty easy to understand mob mentality...Basic Psych 101 stuff that is transcendent of race 99% of the time.

You can't make others understand unless you give it back the same as you receive it. I think as a kid they called it Even Stevens. :D

See above. Again not very productive, accurate or healthy. For example, you literally tripped over your own feet to get here and start talking about how Cruz was a member of the Republic of Florida on nothing but a statement from their retarded leader.

Upon that story's debunking, you pretty much pretend it never happened and move on to the next outrage.

While I appreciate your position on most issues, you'd be more credible if you dialed it back a notch or two.

Just my $0.02.

• Like 1