Shooting at high school in Parkland, Fla.; multiple injuries reported

DevilDog

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

"Liberalism is a mental disorder" .....Name of a great and example filled book...Great read for ALL WHO FEEL THEY KNOW A LOT.......Great read..by Michael Savage, who used to a liberal...

Please stop recommending your garbage.  Fundamentally liberalism is based on liberty and equality, that's it.  

Extremism on any side can be viewed and maybe studied as not balanced and unstable.

there are great, peer reviewed, articles on the subject on the net.  

8 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You convey it just fine....to a fault really. Every single topic, you seem to see through the prism of race, first and foremost.

Not very productive, accurate, or healthy...but you're the one who's "living it," so you do you, I guess.

Not really. It's pretty easy to understand mob mentality...Basic Psych 101 stuff that is transcendent of race 99% of the time.

See above. Again not very productive, accurate or healthy. For example, you literally tripped over your own feet to get here and start talking about how Cruz was a member of the Republic of Florida on nothing but a statement from their retarded leader.

Upon that story's debunking, you pretty much pretend it never happened and move on to the next outrage.

While I appreciate your position on most issues, you'd be more credible if you dialed it back a notch or two.

Just my $0.02.

Dude I didn't make up the Republic of Florida. Hell I didn't even know that Racist Organization existed. Let's try this again who reported this Story. Was it the Devil Dog Daily or the AP.   Over 20 Mainstream Organizations reported this including all the major Networks.  Yea blame it on me.  I pretty much just made it up because I had an agenda.

THE DAMN AP REPORTED THAT STORY. NOT MY $0.02  A DAMN FACT.  There you go with revisionist History again.

Even the press in Europe reported this.  Dare I say they might be among the Whitest of People you can find and you can't accuse them of making it about race.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/florida-mass-shooter-nikolas-cruz-12034925

How the hell I pretend it didn't happen I never pretended it did happen.  And I didn't read the story from BET. I hope that helps.

Pretend:  Speak and act so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not. Something I didn't do.  You are being Slanderous in your ignorance toward me.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

What you fail to allow to seep in your brain housing group is that I am not tangibly blaming anyone.  Only a hit dog will yelp when you throw a rock in a pack of them.  Most of my tutelage has been about a non black experience. That's why Paul Revere was my Hero and Nat Turner wasn't. That's why I knew about Ben Franklin and not Benjamin Banneker.   You see again your attempt to uncloud me in fact reveals that you are indeed surrounded by a fog. 

you sidetrack...

severely Doubt that you were ever taught in any classroom that 'racism' works BOTH WAYS.   That is your fog on the brain.

You know Ben Franklin because he is a founding father of the country you live in, not because he is 'white'.  

I watched a good western last night and kind of felt like a cowboy afterwards...well if you are reading  freed slaves literature (Benjamin Banneker) for fun and excitment, I can see where your view might get a little skewed.....

4 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

you sidetrack...

severely Doubt that you were ever taught in any classroom that 'racism' works BOTH WAYS.   That is your fog on the brain.

You know Ben Franklin because he is a founding father of the country you live in, not because he is 'white'.  

I watched a good western last night and kind of felt like a cowboy afterwards...well if you are reading  freed slaves literature (Benjamin Banneker) for fun and excitment, I can see where your view might get a little skewed.....

Ok Deceptatron.  I learned about Ben Franklin because he was white and nothing about anyone else during that time along with the others because they were not.  If Fredrick Douglas had been white everyone would have known about that dude.  Sorry your bubble is dribbling to a slow descent as I burst it with truth. 9_9 Ben Franklin was your Founding Father and Fredrick Douglas was mine.  Sorry but that is a fact.

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You convey it just fine....to a fault really. Every single topic, you seem to see through the prism of race, first and foremost.

Not very productive, accurate, or healthy...but you're the one who's "living it," so you do you, I guess.

Not really. It's pretty easy to understand mob mentality...Basic Psych 101 stuff that is transcendent of race 99% of the time.

See above. Again not very productive, accurate or healthy. For example, you literally tripped over your own feet to get here and start talking about how Cruz was a member of the Republic of Florida on nothing but a statement from their retarded leader.

Upon that story's debunking, you pretty much pretend it never happened and move on to the next outrage.

While I appreciate your position on most issues, you'd be more credible if you dialed it back a notch or two.

Just my $0.02.

You exert a strong position on the issue of false reporting and that's commendable.  I will be checking to see if you are as consistent with conservative political false news and lies that are posted on here (daily actually), even after being refuted.

my hunch though is you only have a conscience when you desire.  I hope you prove me wrong.

I love this so far I have drove one weak as Non PC right wing nut away with a hearty Fuck You.  I got two more who are quite crafty in their wordplay.  I learned this among my BLACK MILITANT STUDIES AT THE MALCOLM X UNITED SCHOOL OF THOUGHT :D.   Now Deceptatron and ZULU.  I do love those ZULU's :D.  Do you two want to keep up this verbal pugilism or do you want to exit stage left while both of your eyes are just slightly puffy or do you want to stick around till I punch them both closed?  :D And I always enjoy the Jab, Hook, Uppercuts with you two.  At least you are not all Non PC till I go HAM. 9_9

America projects race everyday.  Sadly many fail to acknowledge this. I just am upfront.  Like it or not.

Just now, DevilDog said:

Ok Decptatron.  I learned about Ben Franklin because he was white and nothing about anyone else during that time along with the others because they were not.  If Fredrick Douglas had been white everyone would have known about that dude.  Sorry your bubble is dribbling to a slow descent as I burst it with truth. 9_9 

Yeah burst with a big pop.... like I never heard of Frederick Douglass 9_9

But I must say that it is not the brain that is lacking, but the optics and point of reference.

Everything is Black/white with you

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Dude I didn't make up the Republic of Florida. Hell I didn't even know that Racist Organization existed. Let's try this again who reported this Story. Was it the Devil Dog Daily or the AP.   Over 20 Mainstream Organizations reported this including all the major Networks.  Yea blame it on me.  I pretty much just made it up because I had an agenda.

THE DAMN AP REPORTED THAT STORY. NOT MY $0.02  A DAMN FACT.  There you go with revisionist History again.

Even the press in Europe reported this.  Dare I say they might be among the Whitest of People you can find and you can't accuse them of making it about race.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/florida-mass-shooter-nikolas-cruz-12034925

How the hell I pretend it didn't happen I never pretended it did happen.  And I didn't read the story from BET. I hope that helps.

Pretend:  Speak and act so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not. Something I didn't do.  You are being Slanderous in your ignorance toward me.

I don't recall saying you made it up...merely that you couldn't wait to get here and share the "news" and do your "a-ha...see, racist!" gotcha shtick - likely knowing that the majority of hot takes immediately following an event such as this turn out to be false. 

I didn't "revise" anything...nor am I being the least bit slanderous in any way.

You are however, now resorting to your usual "Drama Queen" mode...as you pretty much do every time someone challenges you. So if you want to count that as "slander," I guess that's your prerogative.

Carry on.

Just now, zulu1128 said:

I don't recall saying you made it up...merely that you couldn't wait to get here and share the "news" and do your "a-ha...see, racist!" gotcha shtick - likely knowing that the majority of hot takes immediately following an event such as this turn out to be false. 

I didn't "revise" anything...nor am I being the least bit slanderous in any way.

You are however, now resorting to your usual "Drama Queen" mode...as you pretty much do every time someone challenges you. So if you want to count that as "slander," I guess that's your prerogative.

Carry on.

Image result for DRAMA QUEEN

4 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Sorry but not today...family at NCAA Conference Championships today..signing off now..

Maybe tonight.  

Good luck to your kid. I have to go and sell some insurance to all people of all colors because all their damn money Is Green. 

Again until next time bitches.

I need some commentary on Lebron James.  I notice that seems to have been smartly neglected.

Calling me A N--er on a HS Football Board or Spray Painting N--er on LeBron James fence. Tells me all I need to know when you think you have some moral high ground to stand on when someone calls you out for Hypocrisy.  And you scream stop making it about RACE. IRONY LIKE A MOFO

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You exert a strong position on the issue of false reporting and that's commendable.  I will be checking to see if you are as consistent with conservative political false news and lies that are posted on here (daily actually), even after being refuted.

my hunch though is you only have a conscience when you desire.  I hope you prove me wrong.

So you're expecting me to treat InfoWars & Breitbart the same as the Associated Press?

Makes sense. 9_9

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I love this so far I have drove one weak as Non PC right wing nut away with a hearty Fuck You.  I got two more who are quite crafty in their wordplay.  I learned this among my BLACK MILITANT STUDIES AT THE MALCOLM X UNITED SCHOOL OF THOUGHT :D.   Now Deceptatron and ZULU.  I do love those ZULU's :D.  Do you two want to keep up this verbal pugilism or do you want to exit stage left while both of your eyes are just slightly puffy or do you want to stick around till I punch them both closed?  :D And I always enjoy the Jab, Hook, Uppercuts with you two.  At least you are not all Non PC till I go HAM. 9_9

America projects race everyday.  Sadly many fail to acknowledge this. I just am upfront.  Like it or not.

My eyes are fine. If the day comes where you actually lay a glove on me...I'll be the first to let you know. 9_9

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG_0731.JPG

Wow, and you just eat this stuff up.   "Always.right" looks like a reputable source.   ¬¬

First, the comparison is bogus and second it's not sourced, so probably not true and third it is slanted.

Let's see what the Republicans are doing to thwart mass shootings from a much more reputable source:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/every-attempt-to-change-gun-laws-under-trump.html

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

My eyes are fine. If the day comes where you actually lay a glove on me...I'll be the first to let you know. 9_9

I did like Ali the jabs were too damn fast for your comprehension. You stick around I will keep punching and you will know.  Have a good day.  I really do have to make some sales. Peace

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Did you read the book,yes or no...??

Credentials, and work that is peer reviewed is important to me. 

But by all means, in a few lines make a case on why it's a mental disorder.  For once put something in your own words instead of referring to a book.  (Being able to read, interpret and put ideas into one's own words shows a level of learning.)