Shooting at high school in Parkland, Fla.; multiple injuries reported

DevilDog

33 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I love this so far I have drove one weak as Non PC right wing nut away with a hearty Fuck You.  I got two more who are quite crafty in their wordplay.  I learned this among my BLACK MILITANT STUDIES AT THE MALCOLM X UNITED SCHOOL OF THOUGHT :D.   Now Deceptatron and ZULU.  I do love those ZULU's :D.  Do you two want to keep up this verbal pugilism or do you want to exit stage left while both of your eyes are just slightly puffy or do you want to stick around till I punch them both closed?  :D And I always enjoy the Jab, Hook, Uppercuts with you two.  At least you are not all Non PC till I go HAM. 9_9

America projects race everyday.  Sadly many fail to acknowledge this. I just am upfront.  Like it or not.

You are being a fucking idiot turning a tragic school shooting into a racial grievance rant-a-thon.

What's worse, you're proud of it.

An obviously sick kid goes and shoots up a school despite basically everyone including the FBI knowing he was trouble waiting to happen.

DD the Marine's response?

Essentially "Fuck Whitey".

What a shame.

38 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Let's not deflect with semantics. 

Or engage in silly hyperbole. ;)

38 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Nonetheless, I will be watching to see if you are as unencumbered with your words the next time "others" use refuted info.

cheers

Always flattering to gain a new follower I guess. 

2 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

watched a good western last night and kind of felt like a cowboy afterwards...well if you are reading  freed slaves literature (Benjamin Banneker) for fun and excitment, I can see where your view might get a little skewed.....

Time to educate the unlearned.  As I take a brief break from my money business.  He lived among Jefferson and Franklin and you like most don't know a damn thing about him but sniff Jefferson's draws till you become engulfed in their stench> The fact I had the wherewithal to read outside the box is the reason I am not skewed and shaped on false History. >:( He corresponded with Thomas Jefferson, drafter of the United States Declaration of Independence, on the topics of slavery and racial equality. Abolitionists and advocates of racial equality promoted and praised his works.

1) Benjamin Banneker was never a slave and not a damn thing I learned about him was for fun or excitement.

2) He helped survey and lay out what is known to day as Washington, DC

3) Astronomer and A publisher of Almanac's that Jefferson praised and sent copies to France

4) Alcoholism was his downfall and living in America at that time I would have needed a sedative my damn self.

5) He wrote this to Jefferson concerning him having Slaves:

the letter, Banneker accused Jefferson of criminally using fraud and violence to oppress his slaves by stating:

... Sir, how pitiable is it to reflect, that altho you were so fully convinced of the benevolence of the Father of mankind, and of his equal and impartial distribution of those rights and privileges which he had conferred upon them, that you should at the same time counteract his mercies, in detaining by fraud and violence so numerous a part of my brethren under groaning captivity and cruel oppression, that you should at the Same time be found guilty of that most criminal act, which you professedly detested in others, with respect to your Selves

You might need to read a little more sir.  I can see why your views are skewed.  He was as great as any founding Father.

This was written about him.  Don't insult my intelligence with whimsical nonsense of that you don't know yet feel obliged to subject to mockery   

Long may thou live an evidence to shew,
That Afric's sable race have talents too.
And may thy genius bright its strength retain;
Tho' nature to decline may still remain;
And may favour us to thy latest years
With thy Ephemeris call'd Banneker's.
A work which ages yet unborn shall name
And be the monument of lasting fame;
A work which after ages shall adore,
When Banneker, alas! shall be no more!  

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

You have another workout to get in before lunch?  😂 

I see what you did right there. You slapped him with whimsical sarcasm to point out the many idiotic ramblings that he injects on a daily basis while you maintained your decorum of a Military Officer.  While I am a lowly enlisted type that is more suitable to say dude you are full of B.S. :D

1 hour ago, concha said:

You are being a fucking idiot turning a tragic school shooting into a racial grievance rant-a-thon.

What's worse, you're proud of it.

An obviously sick kid goes and shoots up a school despite basically everyone including the FBI knowing he was trouble waiting to happen.

DD the Marine's response?

Essentially "Fuck Whitey".

What a shame.

What a shame is I never knew things were so Black and White till I grabbed a book and started reading. 

DD the Marine's Response

Essentially is Whitey's Fuckups are just Like Blackies Fuck ups.  No different.

What a shame indeed.  Now back to this Money Business.

You project better when you snap and curse me out.  9_9 I need a hug you are feeling sympathy for me and all this time I thought is was just a word in Webster's between silly and syphilis.  Never knew I would find it on Prepgridiron from you.#MAGA

Shouldn't you be snapping and saying FUCK YOU and other childish things because I don't succumb to your tutelage on this matter. That's your real problem.  I do love Charts though.  :D

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What a shame is I never knew things were so Black and White till I grabbed a book and started reading. 

DD the Marine's Response

Essentially is Whitey's Fuckups are just Like Blackies Fuck ups.  No different.

What a shame indeed.  Now back to this Money Business.

You project better when you snap and curse me out.  9_9 I need a hug you are feeling sympathy for me and all this time I thought is was just a word in Webster's between silly and syphilis.  Never knew I would find on Prepgridiron from you.

What is wrong with you, man?

Sick kid shoots up school... DD has a racial grievance conniption.  

SMDH

Just now, concha said:

Sick kid shoots up school... DD has a racial grievance conniption.  

SMDH

If stop shaking your head and develop a sense of comprehension you might actually understand.  What's wrong with you man.  Everyone that shoots innocent people are sick.  That's because it's never normal and when you blast 20 or more then is it a deeper sickness.

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

If stop shaking your head and develop a sense of comprehension you might actually understand.  What's wrong with you man.  Everyone that shoots innocent people are sick.  That's because it's never normal and when you blast 20 or more then is it a deeper sickness.

Wow. We agree.

So why the racial grievance conniption fit?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

1) I read

2) I reject Hypocrisy

3) I am NON PC

4) I tell it straight forward

5) No Capitulation

6) I am a Capitalist

7) I am a Marine (Arrogant) :D

8)  I am not sensitive

9) I can say Fuck You back and not Flinch

10) Try me and see if the above 9 are true.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Wow. We agree.

So why the racial grievance conniption fit?

It's not I don't have a racial grievance.  A white lady can get it just as quick as a black lady.  A few have .  A white male ( a few are) can be my friend as quick as a black one. But if the white lady screws over me I  can call her a bitch just as fast as I would a black lady and if the black male friend breaks my trust I can say fuck him as well as I can the white one.   That's not a conniption. That's exposing both for what they are.  Every post is to say stop being a hypocrite in these matters. Most people see this as I do.  If you don't good. 

• Haha 1

1) I read

2) I reject Hypocrisy

3) I am NON PC

4) I tell it straight forward

5) No Capitulation

6) I am a Capitalist

7) I am a Marine (Arrogant) :D

8)  I am not sensitive

9) I can say Fuck You back and not Flinch

10) Try me and see if the above 9 are true.

You forgot statistics-challenged and dyslexic when it comes to reading graphs and charts.

You should probably lead off with those.

It's not I don't have a racial grievance.  A white lady can get it just as quick as a black lady.  A few have .  A white male ( a few are) can be my friend as quick as a black one. But if the white lady screws over me I  can call her a bitch just as fast as I would a black lady and if the black male friend breaks my trust I can say fuck him as well as I can the white one.   That's not a conniption. That's exposing both for what they are.  Every post is to say stop being a hypocrite in these matters. Most people see this as I do.  If you don't good. 

Trying to figure out what you being an equal-opportunity sausage stuffer has to do with a sick kid shooting up a school resulting in a racial tantrum.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, concha said:

Trying to figure out what you being an equal-opportunity sausage stuffer has to do with a sick kid shooting up a school resulting in a racial tantrum.

That is a funny retort with that being said and I'm very well at ease disagreeing with you on this.  I promise 100% at ease.  

18 minutes ago, noonereal said:

again, i can only say, if you only knew

The irony is that I slipped Benjamin Banneker in as a teaching moment. One responded calling me out for  reading the tails of a Runaway Slave. (HE WASN'T)  That dude was one of the Smartest people around when Old Jefferson was peddling his B.S. Like I just came up with Jefferson being a Hypocrite without reading.  Completely missed the fact that while all those people (you know who) being PC saw him as this great man and all spouting all men are created equal (IT WAS B.S).  The dumb slaves (purposely kept that way) had no thought on this all they did was  just toil for the Master.  Banneker a learned man during a time when America was an Economy enriched off captivity and slave Labor.  He would have non of this non-sense and in fact wrote Jefferson a letter calling him a fraud and Hypocrite. See the Irony in why I mentioned one Benjamin Banneker the man who surveyed and laid the foundation for the Nation's Capital of Washington D.C.  Now how many (you know who) I'm being PC thought he was using Race but never saw Jefferson using RACE.  Guess who Jefferson respected more Banneker for telling him he was full of shit or the Dumb Slave that he infused with all his B.S.  9_9

Teaching Moment.  Banneker over Jefferson all damn day. Now what fool can convince me that Jefferson was my Founding Father and I am a fool to be reading about Banneker. Who to the unlearned was just  some damn slave. If Banneker was (YOU KNOW WHAT) BEING PC he would have been taught about from day one like the Real Founding Fathers er (Racist).  That smart man never spent a day as a SLAVE.  You know why he was smarter than the Enslaver. And he boldly without appeasement articulated to them what they so rightly needed to hear about themselves. 

DAMN HYPOCRITES BEEN AROUND SINCE THE CONSTITUTION. NOW I KNOW WHY THEY LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Image result for patting myself on the back GIF

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am dying to share some stories but I won't... they just would sound too self serving or even made up. 

When I say Concha has no clue I am being as straight as an arrow.

Peace my respected brother. 

Peace be unto you my brother as well.  I was taught this during my studies.

A white male that delves into his history and learns it is labeled a Historian and encouraged to teach the past.   And he should be applauded for this

A black male that delves into his history and learns it is labeled a Militant and told to stop living in the past.  He should be applauded for seeing thru the hypocrisy.

If I told you the man who taught me that you would be very surprised.  I will say this he is revered to this day and May God bless him I thank the Almighty for putting him into my life and teaching me and may he rest in peace.  A true Warrior for Justice.