Frosty and The Reb....

RedZone

What do you think?

https://louisianaprepfootball.godaddysites.com/

It's a rough draft. Much work to do before August. Still playing with the layout and HTML (what I can and can't do).

I'm going to add all the bells and whistles (social media, links, historical context and whatnot). I might add some national stuff of interest as well on a smaller scale. The goal though is not to have the most stuff, but the best and most interesting stuff.

I won't have a message forum. I will have a RedZone Blog where I'll talk if there is something to say. I may add a comments page, I'm not sure.

Anyways, I've never built a website before, but I have built model planes and cars. Same thing. xD

I have about 24 days left before I have to take it to the next level (spend money).

Oh well, it's fun and good for the head.

Any suggestions and or ideas always appreciated...

Later.

32 minutes ago, Fred said:

I'm neither but other than lining up your tables so they aren't all wavy it looks good.

Thanks. I'm so new at this I haven't even reached rookie level yet. I know what I want to try to do though.

Will try to get the tables correct. Were you referring to the polls? 

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

What do you think?

It's a rough draft. Much work to do before August. Still playing with the layout and HTML (what I can and can't do).

I'm going to add all the bells and whistles (social media, links, historical context and whatnot). I might add some national stuff of interest as well on a smaller scale. The goal though is not to have the most stuff, but the best and most interesting stuff.

I won't have a message forum. I will have a RedZone Blog where I'll talk if there is something to say. I may add a comments page, I'm not sure.

Anyways, I've never built a website before, but I have built model planes and cars. Same thing. xD

I have about 24 days left before I have to take it to the next level (spend money).

Later.

It sucks dick, looks like a 3rd graders attempt at his first Power point

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Thanks. I'm so new at this I haven't even reached rookie level yet. I know what I want to try to do though.

Will try to get the tables correct. Were you referring to the polls?

Yes.  If you put a table in each of you class locations 5 wide by 11 deep you can left justify each cell and everything will line up regardless of the amount of data in the call.  Trying to use the tab and space in HTML is problematic because of the different font preferences of each browser and how each browser renders the page.  A table element will force each browser to line everything up pretty no matter the font and size.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fred said:

Yes.  If you put a table in each of you class locations 5 wide by 11 deep you can left justify each cell and everything will line up regardless of the amount of data in the call.  Trying to use the tab and space in HTML is problematic because of the different font preferences of each browser and how each browser renders the page.  A table element will force each browser to line everything up pretty no matter the font and size.

This 👍🏻

I may ditch godaddy.com....you have to start somewhere to end somewhere. I have a vision on how I want it to look and represent. If I can't do it, I'll pay someone to do it and teach me in the process. I'd like to do it myself though.

As for every district, probably not.  That said.

The goal is to highlight the best we have regardless of class or size though.

23 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It sucks dick, looks like a 3rd graders attempt at his first Power point

Those that can, do.

Those that can’t, criticize with childish, non-productive bullshit.

What the hell do you care if he does it or not, or what it looks like?

If you don’t like it don’t read it.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2018 at 9:46 AM, RedZone said:

What do you think?

Later.

I couldn't view it