NRA hits back at United Airlines, Delta, other companies for cutting ties

RedZone

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Besides, they're not taking back, they're changing their mind about giving to begin with.

Shouldn't you, as a leftist, be thrilled about the prospect of a "corporate fat cat" having a tax break taken away?  Or was this one that caused some inner turmoil for some reason?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

3cpAS6L.jpg

It's sad.

The leftist "go to" is to throw the race card and then prove they had an honesty and integrity by-pass once they are challenged to back up their accusations.

In the end, it comes down to "I can't win a debate with you, so I'll just call you a racist and run away".

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The NRA starts to lose power and clout.

Their "power and clout" derives from their ability to lobby, which is tied to membership dues...which as I just pointed out is up 10% in the past week. Companies rescinding their discount programs looks great from a virtue signaling perspective, but has a net zero effect on their "power and clout."

And ultimately the next election.

Refresh my memory...what election is the NRA registered for as a candidate?

They won't have a seat at the table anymore. Clear enough?

The only thing becoming clear is your painful lack of understanding how this stuff works.

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Their "power and clout" derives from their ability to lobby, which is tied to membership dues...which as I just pointed out is up 10% in the past week.

Again, small sample size. This is obviously a reaction from gun nuts who believe their guns will be taken away as a result of the recent tragedy. 

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Refresh my memory...what election is the NRA registered for as a candidate?

Go look who the donate heavy to. They own the republican party.

I don't think you quite understand any of this. You seem slow. Were you a slow learner in school?