Folsom vs. De La Salle Poll

TheBlockIsHot

Folsom Vs. De La Salle  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the week 0 game of Folsom vs. De La Salle

2 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

I posed this question to @Mjd33 but he never responded. Folsom and DLS had a common opponent last season, which is what this board LOVES to use. 

DLS 49-30 Central

Folsom 54-35 Central

Considering Folsom will 100% be better this season and DLS is always great, this should be a great game. 

I think you fail to realize the difference of quality between helix versus  even Lower tier trinity teams like SM, OL and even a non trinity team in chaminade. And not to mention the even bigger gap between those teams just mentioned and the elites like sjb, cc, and md. 

Do you think Folsom would of beat chaminade last year ? 

30 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I think you fail to realize the difference of quality between helix versus  even Lower tier trinity teams like SM, OL and even a non trinity team in chaminade. And not to mention the even bigger gap between those teams just mentioned and the elites like sjb, cc, and md. 

Do you think Folsom would of beat chaminade last year ? 

Absolutely I think they would have beat Chaminade last season. 

But to go back to my point, you said that DLS would beat Helix by 4 td's and used common opponents as to why Helix isn't good. Yet when I posted the common opponent of Folsom and DLS it's crickets. 

DLS 49-30 Central

Folsom 54-35 Central

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

But to go back to my point, you said that DLS would beat Helix by 4 td's and used common opponents as to why Helix isn't good. Yet when I posted the common opponent of Folsom and DLS it's crickets. 

DLS 49-30 Central

Folsom 54-35 Central

Crickets bruh.......

Anything that doesn't suport their agenda, never gets mentioned. When you have the moderator of a forum actively advocating for a game NOT to happen, you know there is a major issue. 

27 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

DLS 49-30 Central

Folsom 54-35 Central

Folsom plays NOBODY. Not sure you understand. And Folsom would have been an underdog to chaminade imo after seeing both teams. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Folsom plays NOBODY. Not sure you understand. And Folsom would have been an underdog to chaminade imo after seeing both teams. 

Lol confronted with facts then says Folsom played nobody. 

Folsom and DLS SoS was not that different last year. Next year it may be identical and Folsoms might even be better! Lol!

22 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

They didn’t. 

And they never do. 

"And they never do". They are playing DLS and Chaminade on the ROAD this year. That's a major improvement in their schedule. I've always wanted them to schedule better in years past and the coaches seem to be finally understanding that the only way to the Open is by playing a stronger schedule. 

3 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

DLS 49-30 Central

Folsom 54-35 Central

Chaminade wouldve blasted Folsoms shit back up the 'chute.

Folsom struggled with Helix man. HELIX. Folsom did nothing that even hints they mightve beaten Chaminade.