Folsom vs. De La Salle Poll

TheBlockIsHot

Folsom Vs. De La Salle  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the week 0 game of Folsom vs. De La Salle

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I'm not going to post something for you that is publically available. 

Did you have other people take your tests for you in school too?

Clown. 

You’re not going to post it because it hurts your argument. You should be able to admit that and move on, but you’ve been reduced to name calling instead. Clown? Good one. Face it, you’re basically LOSer with a fraud of a team. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

You’re not going to post it because it hurts your argument. You should be able to admit that and move on, but you’ve been reduced to name calling instead. Clown? Good one. Face it, you’re basically LOSer with a fraud of a team. 

I actually had my antenna up for Canes when TheBlock first appeared, but The Block is definitely a guy that’s been doing this in NorCal board for awhile 

unless there’s an extraordinary coincidence and Folsom has the two biggest blowhards in the wide world of hsfb message boards

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I don't have any argument. You sound mad though. 

Enjoy the loss in August. 

Loser. 

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

I actually had my antenna up for Canes when TheBlock first appeared, but The Block is definitely a guy that’s been doing this in NorCal board for awhile 

unless there’s an extraordinary coincidence and Folsom has the two biggest blowhards in the wide world of hsfb message boards

Sounds like you have it all figured out. 

11 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I don't have any argument. You sound mad though. 

Enjoy the loss in August. 

Loser. 

I’m a DeMatha fan. This doesn’t move the emotional needle for me, so no, not angry. I couldn’t care less about some random team from Sacramento, possibly? 

Your argument is that Folsom will beat DLS. You have done a horrible job explaining why. 

Loser? Stop being such a chick. 

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Pops said:

I still think it’s @Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, Folsom Prison said:

It’s brilliant really. Sammy’s agenda for years has been anti-Folsom and he finally found a way to turn the whole board against them. He took a page out of Russia’s playbook. 

Except we know who this particular poster is from his past history of posting on various sites

3 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Posted where? Not here. I’m asking for it to be posted here in this topic. You’re the Folsom guy, so stand up for yourself and prove why you think they’re better than one of the best programs in all of high school football. Folsom’s resume last year is 100% applicable. Or not, and continue to be vague due to owning a weak argument. 

The safe money is on "or not."

Nobody posts more but says less than the Block. 

• Like 3