Folsom vs. De La Salle Poll

TheBlockIsHot

Folsom Vs. De La Salle  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the week 0 game of Folsom vs. De La Salle

16 minutes ago, Rippers said:

And hence the reason for your question...so you can post what you wrote above.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

And I don't know about most of those names, quite frankly, I really don't care, but "Kingera" and "Block" do seem to to mirror each other in tone, subject, style, theme and wording, often on a daily basis.  And as much as you want to reply by using your "stalker" allegation, its not stalking if glaringly jumps out to even just a casual reader.

I've never understood the obsession with "who I am." To me, it's comical. I actually enjoy it. 

But there are other flamboyant posters on here as well and not a mention into the "investigation of who they are."

I must he doing something right!

16 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I have DLS posters proof reading everything since being called out. 

Proof reading:  reading a second time to check for errors.

Reading:  reading once, comprehending the material but noticing errors.

I really only read yours once

And besides, you have been the first once to jump all over typos, using them as an excuse to blame their education.  Yet at the same time, you make typo after typo.  Hench, I am giving you crap about it.

10 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Rab can confirm that for you.

I hear that he was attending HSFB games between South Georgia powers 50 millions years ago.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ORabidOne  what dinosaur 0-15 high school scrub did coldcuts pay to come to poultry 50 million years ago?  We know you were there in the student section even tho u were in your early 40's.  Luckily for you court orders were not a thing yet. LOL