Folsom vs. De La Salle Poll

TheBlockIsHot

Folsom Vs. De La Salle  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the week 0 game of Folsom vs. De La Salle

1 hour ago, Pops said:

I actually had my antenna up for Canes when TheBlock first appeared, but The Block is definitely a guy that’s been doing this in NorCal board for awhile 

unless there’s an extraordinary coincidence and Folsom has the two biggest blowhards in the wide world of hsfb message boards

Feel bad about being the devil's defender all these years?  LOL.  Shoulda just rolled with me on the topic.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

I posed this question to @Mjd33 but he never responded. Folsom and DLS had a common opponent last season, which is what this board LOVES to use. 

DLS 49-30 Central

Folsom 54-35 Central

Considering Folsom will 100% be better this season and DLS is always great, this should be a great game. 

When the best common opponent folsem can come up with lost to Paraclete.  Rhymes with Parakeet.

28 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

County. Not city. 

Nice Google though. 

Idiot. 

You probably could of kept the mask on if you were better at expressing your thoughts in a clear manner. At this point, I feel bad for the Folsom guys. Brutal move on your part for setting up a fake forum handle and embarrassing the hell out of them...

12 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

You probably could of kept the mask on if you were better at expressing your thoughts in a clear manner. At this point, I feel bad for the Folsom guys. Brutal move on your part for setting up a fake forum handle and embarrassing the hell out of them...

Fake forum handle? Are you nuts or did you just get here?

Mentally challenged I take it. 

10 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

@NicholasMalibu looks like your boys would get rolled against Folsom. 

I'm willing to bet this Ian's conservative projection as well. 

Screenshot_20180228-091511.jpg

I am no longer participating in this out of sympathy for the Folsom fans. This has been a cruel and embarrassing joke. I especially won’t entertain a match up between DeMatha and a team that has less talent and a non existent resume. 

On 2/26/2018 at 6:52 PM, Wosinc said:

Did you write the poll title?

It should be “Who wins the Week 0 game between Bullshit and DLS?”

1. Week 0 is used as a proper noun, should be upper case.

2. “Between,” not “of.”

3. Use the proper descriptor for folsom.

4. It’s an interrogative, thus a question mark is required.

Did you learn how to write at folsom?  You know, that school that is now tops both athletically AND academically in Norcal?

No wonder no one is voting.

On 2/26/2018 at 7:38 PM, TheBlockIsHot said:

If you are trying to correct grammar, please capitalize "Folsom" as writing "folsom" makes you look like an idiot. 

You need to go back to school homie

I love it when the Block hands out writing tips while he's insulting another poster's education. 

Of course the last sentence of his post is written incorrectly. That's a Block trademark.

But as you know, everything he does is for a reason.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I am no longer participating in this out of sympathy for the Folsom fans. This has been a cruel and embarrassing joke. I especially won’t entertain a match up between DeMatha and a team that has less talent and a non existent resume. 

Less talent? Lmfao. 

You east coasters are some jealous peeps.