Jared Kushner loses top secret security clearance

TheBlockIsHot

38 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Trump suffers another loss today. 

His son and law cannot qualify for a top secret clearance. He can no longer receive classified briefings or access classifid information. 

He now has an interim "secret" clearance which is one of the easiest clearances to get. What a loser!

You call him a loser but he's a great guy! He told his wife she could be the next president of the USA instead of himself. 

She was just tickled. She is so excited now. 

31 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You call him a loser but he's a great guy! He told his wife she could be the next president of the USA instead of himself. 

"nooner"....what bothers me most about this is...who's gonna read the daily intel reports to Trumpy...now that Jared's clearance has been downgraded?

Trumpy don't read......

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Trump suffers another loss today. 

His son and law cannot qualify for a top secret clearance. He can no longer receive classified briefings or access classifid information. 

He now has an interim "secret" clearance which is one of the easiest clearances to get. What a loser!

Show us your security clearances, winner!

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

I would love to get her excited 😈😈😈

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

"nooner"....what bothers me most about this is...who's gonna read the daily intel reports to Trumpy...now that Jared's clearance has been downgraded?

Trumpy don't read......

Rufus>>

can you imagine, a president who does not STUDY, never mind not even read, intel?

and protects Russia...

I honestly believe if a Dem president did the same things all those guns the right has would be in the streets. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I have long felt bad for her and Trump's wife.

The older sons and Jarrod are punks. I don't think even Trumpets would dispute this. 

Your certainly a lot closer to this than most of us.

I've read reports of contractors getting stiffed remaining anonymous out of fear of reprisal.

Until I see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears, I'm not sharing with my big mouth... other than my loud opinion.

But it certainly seems par for the course that the men in this circle are ruthless assholes.

Wouldn't I would love to be the consoling agent to these beautiful women?:ph34r:

4 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Root cause of record breaking White House staff turnover:  A weak leader.

The Hope Opera* will continue until morale improves....

("Lordy!" It looks like she kept a diary.)

He did say at the beginning he was going to slash the amount of jobs in government. Seems like that promise has been kept