148 days till Dooms Day for Georgia

1 hour ago, Abel_559 said:

Put down the crack pipe 😂 Folsom could possibly beat Georgia’s best they’ll definitely blow out plenty of top 25 ga teams easily.

That soft team is doing nothing in GA. Sure maybe theyd be on the edge of the Top 25. But theres too much speed and talent on D here. Theres no one in NorCal that can realistically be compared to the top Georgia squads in the defense department.  And until youve played one its hard to say how youd react. Once they really get popped 1 good time they might clam up. The defensive talent in NorCal doesn't present that challenge.  And neither does Helix.

16 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

That soft team is doing nothing in GA. Sure maybe theyd be on the edge of the Top 25. But theres too much speed and talent on D here. Theres no one in NorCal that can realistically be compared to the top Georgia squads in the defense department.  And until youve played one its hard to say how youd react. Once they really get popped 1 good time they might clam up. The defensive talent in NorCal doesn't present that challenge.  And neither does Helix.

Get out of here with that delusional nonsense echs

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You are either really stupid or just a major homer if you really Believe that maybe both... lmao Folsom would have been a top 3 team in Ga Guaranteed, and they can beat any team from ga. Give me a team that you think would Beat Folsom. No Ga team is stopping Folsoms passing attack. And their running game is solid. Lmao helix would have been a top 5 Georgia team to 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Abel_559 said:

You are either really stupid or just a major homer if you really Believe that maybe both... lmao Folsom would have been a top 3 team in Ga Guaranteed, and they can beat any team from ga. Give me a team that you think would Beat Folsom. No Ga team is stopping Folsoms passing attack. And their running game is solid. Lmao helix would have been a top 5 Georgia team to 😂

Nothing but nonsensical babbling. Helix was overrated junk, and Folsom played no one.

The talent is GA is quite a bit ahead of NorCal... Not even close.

Nothing I say will stop your babbling about Folsom and blah blah random SoCal team so just continue... 

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Nothing but nonsensical babbling. Helix was overrated junk, and Folsom played no one.

The talent is GA is quite a bit ahead of NorCal... Not even close.

Nothing I say will stop your babbling about Folsom and blah blah random SoCal team so just continue... 

It doesn’t make sense because you’re ignorant and a homer 😂 Folsom was Ranked within 10 In the nation, they finished higher than every Georgia team. What you mean overrated? Helix would have been Ga’s 3rd best team 😂 Lol Have you even watched a game before?? I highly recommend watching one.

25 minutes ago, Abel_559 said:

It doesn’t make sense because you’re ignorant and a homer 😂 Folsom was Ranked within 10 In the nation, they finished higher than every Georgia team. What you mean overrated? Helix would have been Ga’s 3rd best team 😂 Lol Have you even watched a game before?? I highly recommend watching one.

Folsom finished ranked as high as they did because they played trash and beat them. Folsom beat absolutely no one that gives any real credence to that ranking. If theyd actually played in SoCal all season, or many other states, theyd have some Ls and wouldnt sniff that ranking.

But NorCal has a way of producing teams with inflated rankings bc 1 decent team comes along and crushed a bunch of trash and it makes pollsters see them as better than they are. The REAL pollster, on here, had Folsom in the 35-65 range... Which is still generous.

43 minutes ago, Abel_559 said:

Not sure Helix would even be top 10 in Georgia.  They last to Paraclete. As for Folsom, they may have been a bit over-rated for top 10 in the nation.  This year though it’s all there for them.  Even though DLS is probably still “property of SS Champ” level, they’re still a very solid team.  If Folsom beats DLS, then Chaminade, and plays SS champ closely, then maybe top 10 is warranted.   Beat the SS Champ and top10 is definite.  They lose to either DLS or Chaminade, then they likely won’t get a shot at SS champ, so it would be San Diego section soup du jour again.  CA 1AA or 1A champ is okay but I wouldn’t say they are best in Georgia.

25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Folsom finished ranked as high as they did because they played trash and beat them. Folsom beat absolutely no one that gives any real credence to that ranking. If theyd actually played in SoCal all season, or many other states, theyd have some Ls and wouldnt sniff that ranking.

But NorCal has a way of producing teams with inflated rankings bc 1 decent team comes along and crushed a bunch of trash and it makes pollsters see them as better than they are. The REAL pollster, on here, had Folsom in the 35-65 range... Which is still generous.

Lmao Folsom has a stronger schedule than every team in Georgia except Colquitt county and McEachern. every major poll does 🤔 and who had Folsom at 35-65 because they don’t know much then Lmao you have no valid arguments all you say is NorCal is weak yadayada. I can tell that you are trying though 👍

3 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Not sure Helix would even be top 10 in Georgia.  They last to Paraclete. As for Folsom, they may have been a bit over-rated for top 10 in the nation.  This year though it’s all there for them.  Even though DLS is probably still “property of SS Champ” level, they’re still a very solid team.  If Folsom beats DLS, then Chaminade, and plays SS champ closely, then maybe top 10 is warranted.   Beat the SS Champ and top10 is definite.  They lose to either DLS or Chaminade, then they likely won’t get a shot at SS champ, so it would be San Diego section soup du jour again.  CA 1AA or 1A champ is okay but I wouldn’t say they are best in Georgia.

That loss was early in the season and Paraclete is a good team, but they beat oaks Christian who also beat paraclete. And I can’t belive how much people are sleeping on Folsom, They were a top 25 team in the nation with mostly juniors and sophomores and return mostly everyone. They are garunteed to win state if the go 1A or 1AA If they Go open I think they lose in a close one to Mater Dei or Bosco. 

45 minutes ago, Abel_559 said:

They were a top 25 team in the nation with mostly juniors and sophomores and return mostly everyone. They are garunteed to win state if the go 1A or 1AA If they Go open I think they lose in a close one to Mater Dei or Bosco. 

Ok so now they’ve slipped from top 10 to top 25.  Guaranteed to win state in 1A or 1AA.  SJB, Cen10, MV, Murrieta Valley, and Santa Margarita all would have won 1AA or 1A.  Shit, both 1A combatants Narbonne and Pittsburg got throttled a couple of times and still got to play for a State Championship.  

I’m not saying Folsom isn’t good or doesn’t have potential to be a great team but the DLS debacle didn’t help their cause.  Every great team earns their way.  If Folsom is to be great, the blueprint is there.  

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

At most schools, a baller plays varsity in 9th grade, especially if the Varsity QB is graduating. He would be there for the work and to get better under game conditions. 

And they very well could not be considering him if he is not listed on the varsity, could they?

I just pointed out that the.....

NM

Powerhouses rarely put any freshman on varsity unless their name is Jabril Peppers

9 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

LMFAO, you are an idiot. Folsom is better than ANY team in the state of GA.

Folsom has ALL juniors last year and everyone is returning. They will be a top 10 team nationally, especially after they beat DLS IN CONCORD.

Not even changing your algorithms will change that.

Ownage.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Abel_559 said:

That loss was early in the season and Paraclete is a good team, but they beat oaks Christian who also beat paraclete. And I can’t belive how much people are sleeping on Folsom, They were a top 25 team in the nation with mostly juniors and sophomores and return mostly everyone. They are garunteed to win state if the go 1A or 1AA If they Go open I think they lose in a close one to Mater Dei or Bosco. 

Spot on. All these idiots on here are just haters. Many of them never even saw tape on Folsom until they started to get mentioned on this forum. Folsom would running clock the entire state of GA.

After they beat DLS in week 0, people are going to be running for the hills lol

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

Ok so now they’ve slipped from top 10 to top 25.  Guaranteed to win state in 1A or 1AA.  SJB, Cen10, MV, Murrieta Valley, and Santa Margarita all would have won 1AA or 1A.  Shit, both 1A combatants Narbonne and Pittsburg got throttled a couple of times and still got to play for a State Championship.  

I’m not saying Folsom isn’t good or doesn’t have potential to be a great team but the DLS debacle didn’t help their cause.  Every great team earns their way.  If Folsom is to be great, the blueprint is there.  

If not top ten then top 25 and Murrieta and margarita wouldn’t have won 1A or 1AA I can see why you are doubting, but you’ll see this year.

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Spot on. All these idiots on here are just haters. Many of them never even saw tape on Folsom until they started to get mentioned on this forum. Folsom would running clock the entire state of GA.

After they beat DLS in week 0, people are going to be running for the hills lol

Ive probably seen Folsom more than you have.

And Folsom will travel for an away OOS game before you ever watch a Georgia game. Which is never. Youve got no idea of the teams youre talking about. You dont know the talent and you dont know the teams.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Ive probably seen Folsom more than you have.

And Folsom will travel for an away OOS game before you ever watch a Georgia game. Which is never. Youve got no idea of the teams youre talking about. You dont know the talent and you dont know the teams.

Considering I am at every game, and you only watch youtube highlights, that is highly doubtful.

I will continue to crush your GA agenda.

#4thTier

• Like 1