148 days till Dooms Day for Georgia

8 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The whole of Georgia is not counted because the 2 Georgia entities do not play one another so their wins and loses do not count in an evaluation of the GHSA. When we scale Georgia, we scale the GHSA and not the GISA, a private and INDEPENDENT league. That should be easy enough to understand. 

Do you count the JV w-L totals for a high school along with the varsity simply because they play for the same school?

No

As far as any comparison of Georgia high school football is concerned, you would be talking about the GHSA.

Well stated, Sir.

16 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The whole of Georgia is not counted because the 2 Georgia entities do not play one another so their wins and loses do not count in an evaluation of the GHSA. When we scale Georgia, we scale the GHSA and not the GISA, a private and INDEPENDENT league. That should be easy enough to understand. 

Do you count the JV w-L totals for a high school along with the varsity simply because they play for the same school?

No

As far as any comparison of Georgia high school football is concerned, you would be talking about the GHSA.

What’s not to understand? I get why you decided you didn’t want to count them.However they do play teams from OOS and they are considered Varsity programs In GA.I have no idea if they would help his claim or not concerning GA but I’d like that information.

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

They could not help because they do not play one another. They could not hurt because they do not play one another.

You would have to do your own research on that. That is something he MAY do but there is really no interest in it for him as he, like most here deal with teams that are much superior to those in the GISA. There are teams in the GISA that hold their own on the football field but the GHSA is a whole different animal. 

Understood 

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

He claimed this.

“That whole post summed up in 1 sentence... Georgia teams outperformed (aka outscored) their CalPreps Team Ratings by +2.68 PPG in OOS games in 2017.

That means GA still isnt scaled high enough on average.”

which is completely false because he didn’t use every GA OOS game to make this claim.He only used The GHSA,which is fine if his claim is the GHSA is underrated but not for the whole of GA.

Ok... Then just the GHSA.

Are you fucking stupid? ... Im usually not so ... Mean, but fuck man. I said all Im using is the GHSA 100 times. Doing the GISA is pointless... And doing them both together is inaccurate, becauss they DONT play each other.

The GHSA =s Georgia in reality... 420 of the 480 teams on CalPreps under the "Georgia" tab are GHSA teams... The GISA only play OOS vs other crap independent teams for the most part, and they never play the GHSA.

I did ALL states the same way I did Georgia. The only teams that really matter are in the State Associated classes.

Since Im only using data for the GHSA... Clearly it only applies to them.

Doing GISA teams and adding them to the total would not represent GHSA teams like Grayson, Archer, Colquitt, Marietta, etc... Itd just make what Im trying to do factually wrong.

I dont care about Trinity Christian Catholic Academy of the GISA playing Lighthouse on the Shore Christian Center of South Carolina. Neither of them play GHSA teams, and do not represent the teams I care about, or more importantly.. That actually matter on the national & state scene in Georgia.

The same is true from all states, I did it for all Ive done so far.

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Are you fucking stupid? ... Im usually not so ... Mean, but fuck man. I said all Im using is the GHSA 100 times. Doing the GISA is pointless... And doing them both together is inaccurate, becauss they DONT play each other.

The GHSA =s Georgia in reality... 420 of the 480 teams on CalPreps under the "Georgia" tab are GHSA teams... The GISA only play OOS vs other crap independent teams for the most part, and they never play the GHSA.

I did ALL states the same way I did Georgia. The only teams that really matter are in the State Associated classes.

Lol ok ok ECHS ....I really just like arguing with you because of ,well because of this ☝️, you get so frustrated it's amusing to me on slow days.Buford isn't the only aspiring asshole lol

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2018 at 6:26 PM, ECHS05 said:

Your a rude sob echs. 

You try so hard to throw garbage against the wall in an attempt to make Ga relevant. The truth of the matter is Ga’s pretty average.

On 3/25/2018 at 5:12 PM, Sportsnut said:

No

So, because they suck, you don't want to count them. Got it.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So because they stuck you don't want to count them. Got it.

Lmao they are blatantly admitting that they only scale the Good teams but when they scale nj they make sure to add the non competitive south jersey public’s ... I swear these guys are hilarious at doing anything possible to inflate Ga’s reputation 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao they are blatantly admitting that they only scale the Good teams but when they scale nj they make sure to add the non competitive south jersey public’s ... I swear these guys are hilarious at doing anything possible to inflate Ga’s reputation 

Pretty much across all states, but ga. Lol. Can't make this up.

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Pretty much across all states, but ga. Lol. Can't make this up.

xD like watching 2 "developmentally delayed" kids try to play chess.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Those South Jersey schools are also apart of the same organization as the BNU...