148 days till Dooms Day for Georgia

3 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

https://politics.myajc.com/blog/politics/georgia-governor-slams-door-state-cultivation-medical-marijuana-2018/EafCrQ3MA3rQSXkTJZ1gAJ/

Meanwhile in the world of Gov. Nathan (crooked) Deal.......... 77% of the state supports decriminalization, and 55% full legalization, yet drunk, red faced good old boys wrap themselves in the flag and pretend they're representing the will of the voters. Sickning.

• Like 3

Though I can I can spark a fatty glass bowl down in Little Five Points and not worry about getting chunked in the hoosegow. Something I was doing on Market St in front of the Warfield Theater since the early 90's. Or kicking rocks in the parking lot of the Greek in Griffith Park.

http://fortune.com/2017/10/03/list-of-cities-that-decriminalized-marijuana/

Just now, JCGIII said:

Though I can I can spark a fatty glass bowl down in Little Five Points and not worry about getting chunked in the hoosegow. Something I was doing on Market St in front of the Warfield Theater since the early 90's. Or kicking rocks in the parking lot of the Greek in Griffith Park.

http://fortune.com/2017/10/03/list-of-cities-that-decriminalized-marijuana/

It’s crazy u go from smoking legally in New York but if you get caught a mile down the road in New Jersey ur going to prison 

• Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 10:19 AM, TheBlockIsHot said:

Spot on. All these idiots on here are just haters. Many of them never even saw tape on Folsom until they started to get mentioned on this forum. Folsom would running clock the entire state of GA.

After they beat DLS in week 0, people are going to be running for the hills lol

It's real hard to take anything you say as intelligent when you persist in such ignorant statements as this.  There are few certainties in life but this not happening is one.  Win some, sure.  Running clock the entire state, not a snowball's chance in Death Valley at high noon in the middle of summer.

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

It's real hard to take anything you say as intelligent when you persist in such ignorant statements as this.  There are few certainties in life but this not happening is one.  Win some, sure.  Running clock the entire state, not a snowball's chance in Death Valley at high noon in the middle of summer.

Colquitt especially. Folsom by 50. 

10 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It’s crazy u go from smoking legally in New York but if you get caught a mile down the road in New Jersey ur going to prison 

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

To be fair to New Jersey, I saw Grateful Dead a dozen times at old Giants Stadium, and a few more at Brendan-Byrne. In those situations, local law enforcement left us alone.Fot the most part.

42 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Just drove through there on Saturday.  Took my daughter to her volleyball in Lindsay.  Never even heard of that town.  Ridiculous long drive from Carmel at 4am .  I got some fam and friends that live in the No. 

Nice. Other than Fresno the valley is pretty much small towns of under 100k 

• Like 1