148 days till Dooms Day for Georgia

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Florida owns cali bruh........ And Florida has put more players in the NFL than any other state. 

Lmao No, and Are you Stupid or just don’t know? California is number one with 2,933 players all time, and Florida has put 1,594 If you know how to do basic math that’s almost double 😂 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Abel_559 said:

Lmao No, and Are you Stupid or just don’t know? California is number one with 2,933 players all time, and Florida has put 1,594 If you know how to do basic math that’s almost double 😂 

Ohhhhhh. I like how you switched the narrative when you threw in "all time." But if you trying to get at what I think you trying to get at by stating numbers and the nfl, then have at it. Just know that your state has a losing record to the states that you claim to be better than. 

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Ohhhhhh. I like how you switched the narrative when you threw in "all time." But if you trying to get at what I think you trying to get at by stating numbers and the nfl, then have at it. Just know that your state has a losing record to the states that you claim to be better than. 

For state to state results to be meaningful the data has to be normalized.  Cen10 beating on Liberty NV, doesn’t count for much since the teams were nowhere near equivalent.  You could say the same for Folsom vs Cour De Alene, Grayson or Lowndes vs ISB.....  I would count SJB vs STA, SJB vs SJC, DLS vs Trinity, DLS vs SJC as contests between roughly comparable opponents.  

• Like 1

I clearly specified almost double the amount of pros, which would mean i did specify all time... and your state has a losing record vs states like Wisconsin and Missouri, does that mean they are beter than Ga? haha i can tell i really hit a soft spot keep trying and ill keep dismantling your weak arguments. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Abel_559 said:

I clearly specified almost double the amount of pros, which would mean i did specify all time... and your state has a losing record vs states like Wisconsin and Missouri, does that mean they are beter than Ga? haha i can tell i really hit a soft spot keep trying and ill keep dismantling your weak arguments. 

Okay. Keep taking those Ls to florida and claiming that y'all are the best in the land. At the end of the day, GA is one up........two up on your state. Stay angry, boss! 

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Okay. Keep taking those Ls to florida and claiming that y'all are the best in the land. At the end of the day, GA is one up........two up on your state. Stay angry, boss! 

Florida has some L's against us to... how about keep being Wisconsin, Michigan, and Missouri and plenty other states punching bag. come out west some time and play some good cali teams.

Just now, Abel_559 said:

Florida has some L's against us to... how about keep being Wisconsin, Michigan, and Missouri and plenty other states punching bag. come out west some time and play some good cali teams.

Ummm... 

We've never played Wisconsin or Michigan in football... 

Neither have yall. 

And Missouri is 2-9 vs GA all time. 

24 minutes ago, Abel_559 said:

Lol Money should not be a issue for good teams, and don’t yall have crazy boosters down south? 

Money shouldn't be an issue for good teams? Well what's the deal with Cen10's finances? How bout some of those south florida teams? They don't have money like that. 

Boosters? Idk bout all that. Sponsors? Yes. Besides them, a shitload of money is made at the gates, so by going out west, there's an opportunity cost. So, that check has to be verrrrrrry reasonable to come out there. 

2 hours ago, Abel_559 said:

Although I respect your passion for California football ( I am too ) you may be underestimating Georgia football. And Ican't find where or when a Whiskey team played a Georgia team. And Georgia squads have pummeled most of the Misery teams when matched against each other. Dig around here a bit. Your opinion may change.

http://ghsfha.org/w/Main_Page

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Abel_559 said:

And in 20 years, at the current rate, California and Florida will be neck and neck. In 1970, Florida had 7.5million people. Per captia: Georgia and Florida, and Texas,  exceed California's output. By a substantial percentage.

4 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Not to mention poulation drift over the past 50 years.

• Like 1

Money shouldn't be an issue for good teams? Well what's the deal with Cen10's finances?

What finances?  There is very little gate revenue.  Visitors side usually looks like a Nevada ghost town.  Home side 2700 fills up but students pay $5 unless they are part of certain organizations and don’t have to pay. There are a number of comped seats for families of players, and the rest of us pay$8.   Sports at Cen10 (or maybe better stated as 10Cent) are not a “for profit” situation.  That’s what big colleges, pros, and evidently GA HS football is for. 

The better question is where does the big money generated by HS football revenue in the big Georgia programs go?   I’m pretty sure it’s not to charitable causes.

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Money shouldn't be an issue for good teams? Well what's the deal with Cen10's finances? How bout some of those south florida teams? They don't have money like that. 

Boosters? Idk bout all that. Sponsors? Yes. Besides them, a shitload of money is made at the gates, so by going out west, there's an opportunity cost. So, that check has to be verrrrrrry reasonable to come out there. 

Hmm well at least centennial isn’t scared to take fades against no one, and I remember one guy said Colquitt County has some of the best boosters in the country.

2 hours ago, JCGIII said:

Although I respect your passion for California football ( I am too ) you may be underestimating Georgia football. And Ican't find where or when a Whiskey team played a Georgia team. And Georgia squads have pummeled most of the Misery teams when matched against each other. Dig around here a bit. Your opinion may change.

http://ghsfha.org/w/Main_Page

Georgia is good but they are a tier below the big 3, and check out calpreps and check interstate matchups yourself.

2 minutes ago, Abel_559 said:

Georgia is good but they are a tier below the big 3, and check out calpreps and check interstate matchups yourself.

Cal Preps stats are comprised from a small sample size ie: number of years. We played OOs before 2003. Aside from a few parochial programs, Georga teams are better.

2 hours ago, JCGIII said:

And in 20 years, at the current rate, California and Florida will be neck and neck. In 1970, Florida had 7.5million people. Per captia: Georgia and Florida, and Texas,  exceed California's output. By a substantial percentage.

I’ve explained this many times before to other people, the reason per capita is Irrelevant, is because over 95 percent of people don’t play hs football. California, has a large Elderly population, a large Hispanic population that doesn’t care about American football, take Texas for example they have almost double the amount of kids participating in football, yet California Puts more players in the pros and has relatively the same number of players go D1 yet the per capita numbers would say Texas is more successful. California has 97,000 players and Florida has 43,000. California isn’t going anywhere 😂