Middle school teacher secretly ran white supremacist podcast, says it was satire

RedZone

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

well in todays world everytime someone has an opinion that is not going to be liked you feel like you have to hide it. But if your going to have those opinions than i guess you have to have the backbone to support them. 

The left seems fine with Antifa going out in mobs, dressed in black, faces covered and beating the shit out of people and property.

Does that count as brave?

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

well in todays world everytime someone has an opinion that is not going to be liked you feel like you have to hide it. But if your going to have those opinions than i guess you have to have the backbone to support them. 

I have no problem with anyone expressing an opinion. I do have problems with threats to my life, limb and sense of well being. 

When one encounters threats, at the most basic level there is a choice between fight or flight. I would rather live out my remaining days in peace without having to make that kind of decision. But I am cognizant that that may not be possible.

Hopefully, commonsense and goodwill will prevail. 

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I have no problem with anyone expressing an opinion. I do have problems with threats to my life, limb and sense of well being. 

When one encounters threats, at the most basic level there is a choice between fight or flight. I would rather live out my remaining days in peace without having to make that kind of decision. But I am cognizant that that may not be possible.

Hopefully, commonsense and goodwill will prevail. 

Like I said violence does not fall under free speech

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Like I said violence does not fall under free speech

Speech sometimes promotes violence. If you don't understand that, then you are either not very smart or you are being intellectually dishonest. If you, for example, were to condemn all people of Jamaican heritage, and further you pointed me out as one such person, then you would become an existential threat to me. Dig?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Speech sometimes promotes violence. If you don't understand that, then you are either not very smart or you are being intellectually dishonest. If you, for example, were to condemn all people of Jamaican heritage, and further you pointed me out as one such person, then you would become an existential threat to me. Dig?

Yes i agree sometimes it does and the person that promotes that violence should get locked up. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Just read the article.  Seriously, she pulled the “jk” card?

Seems like a lot of time to put into a fake “hobby” but I guess this is how she spent her summers off (and to think they always told us they were working on their “lesson plans”).

Whatever happened to a good old fashioned teacher-student sex scandal?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

And she is allowed too under Free Speech. Now the school could fire her by simply saying she doesnt fit our values. But she has the right to say what she needs or wants to say as long as it does not turn to violence or ensue a riot. 

You're really defending this stupid dumb bitch teaching hate to little middle schoolers?  I really hope you're just trolling.

Just now, AztecPadre said:

You're really defending this stupid dumb bitch teaching hate to little middle schoolers?  I really hope you're just trolling.

Nope I'm really defending her. She had a podcast. Is she saying what she is allowed to say over a podcast or at school? And if it is at school how it any different than how the left liberal assholes are teaching the future of america. It's sickening what these teacher want these kids to buy into. It's ok to be a gag. It's ok to be this that and the other thing. Public school is the part of this movement of the left. Gotta make you sick