IMG Academy vs Middletown, Delaware

RedZone

23 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

No, I believe it's because IMG is not allowed to recruit fl or something like that. I know they have some fl players but I forget what the agreement was to let be a part of fl hsfb.

They can recruit FL 

They aren't allowed to recruit In-County players which is why Braden River and manatee hasn't suffered a talent loss from img

Fhsaa doesn't care if they play FL teams and they leave it as school digression whether schools in FL want to play img

Img is deemed ineligible to join any classification because they don't meet FL scheduling requirements and Img chose voluntarily to deem themselves a FL independent 

7 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Also, while obviously targeted at IMG, the proposal was to keep GHSA members from playing teams "who could not compete for state championships in their state" or something along those lines.

Seeing as how Colquitt was permitted to play Bishop Sullivan (who is not able to play for their state championship) last year, I don't believe it actually passed the voting process to amend the bylaws.

The law was shot dead. 

GA schools can schedule IMG If they want now. 

But nobody willingly wants too. 

The only school I've ever heard of even talking to IMG since Grayson played them are Archer and Colquitt. 

On 3/16/2018 at 11:23 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The law was shot dead. 

The only school I've ever heard of even talking to IMG since Grayson played them are Archer and Colquitt. 

You got the release or news article, I couldn’t find anything couple days ago?

On 3/16/2018 at 9:23 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The law was shot dead. 

Coldcuts playing IMG? Child please. If anything probst called like a week before the season just to say see I called and tried to schedule them. But we were full. 

• Like 1