2018 National High School Baseball Invitational (Wednesday)

RedZone

George Jenkins (Lakeland, FL) and Mount Carmel (Chicago, IL) are in extra innings.

Orange Lutheran, CA up 4-0 on Florence, AL (4th)

Wed, Mar 28 Hanover John Curtis Field 3 JHNC 2, HNVR 0  Final
Wed, Mar 28 George Jenkins Mount Carmel Field 4 8th , GRJN 1, MNTC 1 LIVE
Wed, Mar 28 Orange Lutheran Florence Stadium 4th , ORNG 2, FLRN 0 LIVE
Wed, Mar 28 American Heritage Santiago Field 3 1st , AMRC 0, SNTG 0 LIVE

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

https://gc.com/game-5a54db7ba42fa60020ec6e1b?fb_state=LIV

Curtis, La 0 Hanover, Va 0 (3rd)

Hanover is throwing their ace Virginia commit Jack Dragum. #2 ranked player in VA...

https://www.prepbaseballreport.com/profiles/VA/Jack-Dragum-35539

Curtis is throwing Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College commit Ian Landreneau

https://www.prepbaseballreport.com/profiles/LA/Ian-Landreneau--6390781245

Keep the updates coming caj.  Lots of detail would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

AHP punches a run across in the 7th to down Santiago 1-0.

All the games have been tight except the Orange Lutheran game.

John Curtis will battle AHP tomorrow.

I imagine Jeff Curtis (HC) breaks out his ace.

Dang I wish they had this streamed somewhere.  Or even better if my sons team went.  Love high school baseball. 

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

WCAL Baseball in particular is awesome. Some great venues. 

Mos Def.  Every year they are upper there as far as best baseball leagues in the nation.  Love me some West Catholic Athletic League.  I wish DLS would join.  Even tho the drive on friday nights could be forever it would still be fun to watch.

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Mos Def.  Every year they are upper there as far as best baseball leagues in the nation.  Love me some West Catholic Athletic League.  I wish DLS would join.  Even tho the drive on friday nights could be forever it would still be fun to watch.

DLS has since I can remember played at least one or two WCAL teams during the preseason. Always ones to circle on the calendar. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dang I wish they had this streamed somewhere.  Or even better if my sons team went.  Love high school baseball. 

I know some WCAL are in the Boras, but would be nice to see more of them venture into some more of the national tourneys.

Glad to see VC at the Hard 9. With as much success as they’ve had, VC and Serra really should step up their schedules (which it looks like VC is this year). They play at an elite level, just need to go out and show it. 

44 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I know some WCAL are in the Boras, but would be nice to see more of them venture into some more of the national tourneys.

Glad to see VC at the Hard 9. With as much success as they’ve had, VC and Serra really should step up their schedules (which it looks like VC is this year). They play at an elite level, just need to go out and show it. 

Thanks brother.  Lil Padre and his teammates are enjoying this year a lot already.  But once league starts its going to be tough.  

• Like 1