East backs out of DLS game ??

Ararar

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2018/03/28/high-school-football-why-de-la-salle-wont-be-going-to-utah-after-all/

Here's the story as to why DLS and East aren't playing.

DLS will now travel to Fresno to play Buchannon-Clovis. DLS stomped Buchannon in 2002 I think it was...it was definitely during the streak. I have no clue as to what Buchannon brings to the table.

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2018/03/28/high-school-football-why-de-la-salle-wont-be-going-to-utah-after-all/

DLS will now travel to Fresno to play Buchannon-Clovis. DLS stomped Buchannon in 2002 I think it was...it was definitely during the streak. I have no clue as to why Buchannon brings to the table.

They bring maybe the best back in the class of 2020. Kendall Milton. 

P.S. Buchanan did lose to Central by 1 in the regular season and by 22 in the Central Section Final. 

30 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

DLS will now travel to Fresno to play Buchannon-Clovis. DLS stomped Buchannon in 2002 I think it was...it was definitely during the streak. I have no clue as to why Buchannon brings to the table.

Wait a minute!  I thought top programs never had problems funding travel as it was cheap and there were always donors ready to drop tens of thousands of dollars at the drop of a hat...or game.  And what is this about having to abide by district policies?  I though top programs got to do as they please.  At least this is the impression some posters here will lead you to believe.

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Wait a minute!  I thought top programs never had problems funding travel as it was cheap and there were always donors ready to drop tens of thousands of dollars at the drop of a hat...or game.  And what is this about having to abide by district policies?  I though top programs got to do as they please.  At least this is the impression some posters here will lead you to believe.

A little self conscious before GA teams can't travel due to funding?

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

I get the agenda, but never been DLS' MO. I would venture that if you took the top 25 schools in last year's poll DLS' football facilities would finish dead last. DLS doesn't have the funding to make anything happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I get the agenda, but never been DLS' MO. I would venture that if you took the top 25 schools in last year's poll DLS' football facilities would finish dead last. DLS doesn't have the funding to make anything happen.

What about the gate money deal to make the Folsom game(s) happen?

Never been their MO?

36 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

They bring maybe the best back in the class of 2020. Kendall Milton. 

P.S. Buchanan did lose to Central by 1 in the regular season and by 22 in the Central Section Final. 

Copy. Thanks, Prep. And also, I had a typo that said "why"....I meant "what" Buchannon brings to the table. I didn't want sound like I was against playing Buchannon. I just don't know anything about them. Thanks for some insight.

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

What is it again you know as fact? 

One of the concessions Folsom gave to DLS in order to get this years game and next, was to give up the gate money for this year and next year. There will be no sharing. Which is good. We don't need it. Just wanted a game.

I just want to set the "MO' record straight since you are such a fan, yet not connected whatsoever.

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

One of the concessions Folsom gave to DLS in order to get this years game and next, was to give up the gate money for this year and next year. There will be no sharing. Which is good. We don't need it. Just wanted a game.

I just want to set the "MO' record straight since you are such a fan, yet not connected whatsoever.

💩

• Haha 1

BTW, I was too lazy to point out your flawed thinking, but I'll do it now. I said DLS doesn't have the funding to make anything happen and you questioned that statement saying them taking gate money two years is an example of them not having the funding to make anything happen. That's so flawed that I'm embarrassed for you. But you need some kind of lure to engage me, so I played along. Still embarrassed for you though. I'm sure there are some Logic classes at the Folsom community college to help

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

BTW, I was too lazy to point out your flawed thinking, but I'll do it now. I said DLS doesn't have the funding to make anything happen and you questioned that statement saying them taking gate money two years is an example of them not having the funding to make anything happen. That's so flawed that I'm embarrassed for you. But you need some kind of lure to engage me, so I played along. Still embarrassed for you though. I'm sure there are some Logic classes at the look Folsom community college to help

Don't deflect from your bold claim that DLS is NOT getting the gate money from this year's and next year's Folsom game. This is what you stated. I am not interested in your breakdown of my thoughts.

This will be fun.

Block RN

omg-he-talked-to-me.jpg

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Don't deflect from your bold claim that DLS is NOT getting the gate money from this year's and next year's Folsom game. This is what you stated. I am not interested in your breakdown of my thoughts.

This will be fun.

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I figured you would, considering you went through thousands of posts in the past, searching for one edit.

I am disappointed you left it to me. We both know what happened.

• Haha 1