East backs out of DLS game ??

Ararar

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

There was no money concerns. Quit lying. Grayson doesn't have a culture of "family" and "team" when they literally rent studs from other schools just for football season and then send them back to the original schools. 

The hypocrisy about leaving back up punters and 3rd string long snappers behind because they were apart of the "team" is laughable. 

Where were you and the people in charge to console all the players in the Grayson program who worked their tail off only to see their starting spot stolen by some rent-a-transfer??? 

Just say Grayson shit the bed and incompetent leaders bumbled a historic opportunity for 80 plus members of the Grayson program. 

You are so full of it you make a Christmas turkey look empty.  You don't know jack doodle about our team or our culture.  What makes you think you know the inside workings of our team?  You think you can watch a few highlights or maybe a game or two on TV and know what we are about.  You aren't there for every game.  Heck, have you even been to a single game?  You aren't there volunteering trying to get things done.  You aren't there for the practices or the team meetings.  For you stand in judgement over our team and program is the epitome of arrogance and misplaced self worth.

Just say you are a know it all blowhard that thinks he knows but in reality has not idea.

13 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

(that is 48 “😆” emojies)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Not 48 ha's.

Thank God Ra didn't play or who knows how many more ha's I would have to type. 

Edited by AztecPadre
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

There was no money concerns. Quit lying. Grayson doesn't have a culture of "family" and "team" when they literally rent studs from other schools just for football season and then send them back to the original schools. 

The hypocrisy about leaving back up punters and 3rd string long snappers behind because they were apart of the "team" is laughable. 

Where were you and the people in charge to console all the players in the Grayson program who worked their tail off only to see their starting spot stolen by some rent-a-transfer??? 

Just say Grayson shit the bed and incompetent leaders bumbled a historic opportunity for 80 plus members of the Grayson program and we won't have to call out your hypocrisy all the time 

Glad someone said this.  I wasn't going to stir the hornets nest again. LOL!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fred said:

You are so full of it you make a Christmas turkey look empty.  You don't know jack doodle about our team or our culture.  What makes you think you know the inside workings of our team?  You think you can watch a few highlights or maybe a game or two on TV and know what we are about.  You aren't there for every game.  Heck, have you even been to a single game?  You aren't there volunteering trying to get things done.  You aren't there for the practices or the team meetings.  For you stand in judgement over our team and program is the epitome of arrogance and misplaced self worth.

Just say you are a know it all blowhard that thinks he knows but in reality has not idea.

OH SNAPPPPP!!!!!  

18 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

East didn't back out. There were unexpected financial implications beyond either team's control that caused the game to fall through.

Sorry guys.  PrepGridiron said it best.  No need to get specific as to why the game isn't happening.  It is what it is. But definitely bummed out the game isn't happening.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

Sorry guys.  PrepGridiron said it best.  No need to get specific as to why the game isn't happening.  It is what it is. But definitely bummed out the game isn't happening.

You talked an awful lot of trash and sounded real arrogant.......come to find out you don't even have the means to play this game.

I don't care if no one else will say or admit it, but I am extremely disappointed.

Nah, I don't trash. My comments actually have some substance to it. An example of someone who "talks trash" is a person who post countless threads of the same ol garbage, claiming that their program is better then another program whom they have never beaten before, who claims their program should be considered as a national elite program when their toughest opponent they sought out on their own before this upcoming season, was Cathedral Catholic, SD. 

The funny thing is even with the loss of the DLS game, we still have arguably a tougher national schedule then you do with Bingham and Allen still on our schedule. 

And just for your information, since you try to come across as someone "in the know."  We didn't back out of the game. A change in circumstances forced us to consider traveling down to Concord for the game instead. Unfortunately, our District said no to our program traveling out of state twice in one season despite our appeal of the decision. 

For all the money you have in Folsom, maybe one day you will stop hiding behind all the pathetic excuses and man up by traveling outside the comfortable confines of your state to actually play someone like Georgia. We are a public school too and we make it happen. And we don't have your money. Hahahaha. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lancer3622 said:

Nah, I don't trash. My comments actually have some substance to it.

Wrong. You tried to come across as a hard ass and ended up looking like an ass. 

2 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

The funny thing is even with the loss of the DLS game, we still have arguably a tougher national schedule then you do

False. And speculative at best. We are a better team and program than you are.  

Unfortunately, our District said no to our program traveling out of state twice in one season despite our appeal of the decision. 

Sounds like your district doesn't support athletics as much as others do. Cheers to Utah!

For all the money you have in Folsom, maybe one day you will stop hiding behind all the pathetic excuses and man up by traveling outside the comfortable confines of your state to actually play someone like Georgia. We are a public school too and we make it happen. And we don't have your money. Hahahaha. 

Unlike you, we don't have to travel. We have premium competition in our back yard. You do not. You have like 50 teams in the entire state. You HAVE to travel for relevancy. We dont. 

Enjoy. 

We are better than you. 

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You talked an awful lot of trash and sounded real arrogant.......come to find out you don't even have the means to play this game.

I don't care if no one else will say or admit it, but I am extremely disappointed.

Ummm East record against dls 1-0

folsom record soon to be 0-3. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Ranked top 10 in the nation. Top #20 in other polls. 

And not relevant nationally?

Interesting take. 

I knew that would be your response.  As I said before "outside of the occasional blip on the radar".  A loss to DLS and right back to Nor Cal obscurity they go.