East backs out of DLS game ??

Ararar

1 minute ago, Rippers said:

3 lower tier state titles.  Central Catholic, who you like to rip on, has 4.  We'd both agree that CC is irrelevant.  

CC is irrelevant. And DLS is playing them! Lol. 

1AA is not lower tier. Neither is D2. D3 and below are lower tier. 

Not that it matters for next year for the new king of NorCal!

6 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

1AA is not lower tier. Neither is D2. D3 and below are lower tier. 

Not that it matters for next year for the new king of NorCal!

Lets put it this way, since once again you are acting like you do not understand.  The OPEN is considered the top tier.  Anything under the Open is a lower tier and, outside of the school that won the game, no one remembers those outcomes after a few months.  And despite their national ranking and D1AA state title last year, in the eyes of most people, Folsom did it without playing anyone.  Until Folsom plays and beats multiple someones considered relevant, Folsom won't be considered nationally relevant and last years ranking will be considered a blip.

Folsom has put themselves in a better position to be considered relevant after this upcoming season, but they have to take care of business on the field.  A loss to DLS and Folsom will disappear off the national radar, just like a blip.  Not hating on Folsom, just pointing out the obvious.

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I don't need to say it. Look at the rankings. Last year and preseason. 

We are relevant. You aren't. Enjoy playing in Utah. Lol. 

We were actually ranked higher than you in the preseason rankings last year but because we actually CHOSE to play SOMEBODY on our schedule we would finish the season ranked lower than you clowns. 

Since Utah plays a lower brand of football then Folsom, I better follow suit and put together a more formidable schedule next year. Anyone have Coach Amos's phone number at Couer d'alene HS?  

• Haha 1

The OPEN is considered the top tier.

Your opinion. Sure. I disagree. 

Folsom won't be considered nationally relevant and last years ranking will be considered a blip.

They are already nationally relevant according to every poll and ranking. After the week 0 win, it just furthers our quest. 

Winning. 

2 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

We were actually ranked higher than you in the preseason rankings last year

We all saw how that ended up. And next year you cant even afford a school bus to get you to a game. 

2 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

Since Utah plays a lower brand of football then Folsom

Sure do. Utah as a whole is so bad, you HAVE to beg for OOS games. 

Glad I didnt chose to settle in Utah. 

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

They are already nationally relevant according to every poll and ranking. After the week 0 win, it just furthers our quest.

Yes, you are right.  A win over DLS will further Folsom's quest to become nationally relevant.  Thank you for finally acknowledging that.

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You talked an awful lot of trash and sounded real arrogant.......come to find out you don't even have the means to play this game.

I don't care if no one else will say or admit it, but I am extremely disappointed.

He said he was bummed in the post you replied to.  But you don't care That no one else will say it- you are disappointed?  

I think you are reading too fast and too quick to post.  Or just trolling?  

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

We all saw how that ended up. And next year you cant even afford a school bus to get you to a game. 

Sure do. Utah as a whole is so bad, you HAVE to beg for OOS games. 

Glad I didnt chose to settle in Utah. 

Hey! But you can free range parent your kids in Utah now!

Law just passed, no wonder my niece and nephew are feral! Free Ranging before passed as law has side effects!

I shit you NOT!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Block is a master troll who this board continues to feed. Somehow every thread involving anything California related Folsom gets brought up. It's truly amazing! 

Blockhead is an idiot... 

I seriously doubt he even lives in Folsom and if he does he's a probably the town jester. 

14 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Speaking of NorCal greatness, on the same  thread as this one on NCP kingera/feedback1 has added a new handle I think.  humbab.  Any NorCalians or Ararar can confirm this?  Asking for a friend I barely like. 

At this point I just assume every new Folsom poster is him 😆