East backs out of DLS game ??

Ararar

3 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Block RN

omg-he-talked-to-me.jpg

To clarify- I responded to your notion about DLSs "MO" for a few reasons, which I will list.

1. You are a fan boy. You are not connected to the program whatsoever. You have zero idea.

2. DLS is pocketing tens of thousands, if not more from TWO Folsom games in the next 2 years.

3. The notion they don't have the extra money to make something happen for another team is completely false as referenced above.

Next time you bring this up- know details. It will help your credibility.

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

To clarify- I responded to your notion about DLSs "MO" for a few reasons, which I will list.

1. You are a fan boy. You are not connected to the program whatsoever. You have zero idea.

2. DLS is pocketing tens of thousands, if not more from TWO Folsom games in the next 2 years.

3. The notion they don't have the extra money to make something happen for another team is a completely false as referenced above.

If you post/say it enough, maybe it will all be true. 

stuart_smalley_Daily-Affirmations-I-am-g

16 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The funniest thing about this is, if its true, more power to DLS.  Since DLS is on the top of the mountain, they can ask for the sky and the moon.  It's Folsom's fault they were stupid enough to agree to it and because of that, should not complain a whit.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

3. The notion they don't have the extra money to make something happen for another team is completely false as referenced above.

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Not really. We don't need the money. We don't need to do cookie fundraisers in addition to 17k a year tuition.

We got what we wanted and it didn't cost us a dime.

Winning.

Personally I don't care who you play or don't play or what the contract details are.  However, the logical fail here is overwhelming.  You said DLS is pocketing thousands if not more from Folsom giving up the gate.  Then you turned around and said you got what you wanted and it didn't cost you a dime.  Those two statements are mutually exclusive.  If indeed you gave up the gate then the games are costing you tens of thousands.  If on the other hand it didn't cost you a dime then you didn't give up the gate.

Inconsistent much?

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

Personally I don't care who you play or don't play or what the contract details are.  However, the logical fail here is overwhelming.  You said DLS is pocketing thousands if not more from Folsom giving up the gate.  Then you turned around and said you got what you wanted and it didn't cost you a dime.  Those two statements are mutually exclusive.  If indeed you gave up the gate then the games are costing you tens of thousands.  If on the other hand it didn't cost you a dime then you didn't give up the gate.

Inconsistent much?

No. I am just pointing out they have the extra money and do in fact care about it. 

We do not care. That was just a ploy to get the games. We don't need the money like they do. Nor do we care. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Y'all are still going in circles over this?

This is what he does. Lures people to just go in circles. He'll "I know you are, but what am I" you to death. He gets some weird satisfaction from it. It's bizarre. It'll all be over in August after DLS stomps the shit out of Folsom....again. To'oto'o, Garrett, and Hale are going to just run roughshod over that wimpy ass Folsom defense. I'd be surprised if Sparty punts to be honest.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This is what he does. Lures people to just go in circles. He'll "I know you are, but what am I" you to death. He gets some weird satisfaction from it. It's bizarre. It'll all be over in August after DLS stomps the shit out of Folsom....again. To'oto'o, Garrett, and Hale are going to just run roughshod over that wimpy ass Folsom defense. I'd be surprised if Sparty punts to be honest.

This is laughable. 

DLS will start the season 0-1 as the new kings of NorCal celebrate on their home field. 

Winning.